Guns N' Roses Twitter post about New Album!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God that statement is just awful on so many levels! Who the hell wrote that? Ha. It's factual as least but deary deary me - Wonder if it's code name is "the glass is half empty" statement.

Not out to bash "Team Brazil," but I do think having them at the helm of the band is bad. Maybe not for Axl -- it's probably great for him: he has family to trust, he doesn't have to worry about a man

What the tweet really says is........... "There are no plans to record a new album anytime soon and we are going to continue to tour and milk the old material until you suckers stop buying tickets to

So, this either translates to "Shut up and let us organize the releases and the tour", or "Shut up about things that aren't gonna happen". I get the feeling they're leaning more towards the latter.

Edited by RickRoses

So, this either translates to "Shut up and let us organize the releases and the tour", or "Shut up about things that aren't gonna happen". I get the feeling they're leaning more towards the latter.

Even if its the former, it is always best to expect the latter.

What the tweet really says is...........

"There are no plans to record a new album anytime soon and we are going to continue to tour and milk the old material until you suckers stop buying tickets to our tribute shows"

• Like 4