Guns N' Roses Twitter post about New Album!

Jakey Styley

Axl is iust gearing up and he and DJ are gonna #conquertheworld! Red Panda is coming soon, and it'll be led by Silkworms, THE greatest song ever written!

Hahaha

Silkworms is now called Parasitic Demons - By BBA :hahafyou:

Edited by AndreCC

Axl is iust gearing up and he and DJ are gonna #conquertheworld! Red Panda is coming soon, and it'll be led by Silkworms, THE greatest song ever written!

Hahaha

Silkworms is now called Parasitic Demons - By BBA :hahafyou:

Did BBA manage to get an exclusive interview with Axl?

The Internet fans were the only ones who really held out hope and had a vested interest in ChiDem when others mocked and ridiculed it.

This is made up horseshit, and complete speculation, I have about 10 friends who bough CD and none of them have an account here. I don't know where you got that data from?

We were forced to congregate here online to discuss it and the band for years because there was silence, canceled tours, etc. T

You have GOT to be kidding me? Who exactly forced you? Do you know the definition of forced? How were you forced, and what weapons were involved? Or was it blackmail? Threatened loss of job? How did mean old uncle Axl force you?

It really doesn't take much to appease people on the forums

All Ax has to do is live his life like you guys think he should, and not do what he wants, and that's all this forum needs. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

People only bitch because of behaviour like this from the people running the band, who somehow perceive us as ungrateful twerps, it seems. I really don't get it.

People bitch because it is a sign f the times , especially in the US, they feel they are entitled to things. Anyone who bitches cause a grown man they will never meet, doesn't do what they want, even though they aren't paying him to do it, are just spoiled.

Go to a show, if Axl doesn't give what he promises to give at the show, then there is your beef, but stop there. Cause the rest is entitlement BS.

I really don't get it

The first thing you said that I agree with.

and I don't see much interest from anyone in the band except Bumblefoot and, to some extent, Ashba

This because you don't know them, and until they decide to make it your business, it is none of yours.Your post was the most pathetic, victimized, a poor widdow baby post I have seen in a while. Until you start giving your life over to strangers, I suggest you save your crying.

Lowest common denominator. Music, sports, and etc. are businesses. And even though our current administration in the US thinks we should not own and run our own affairs, doesn't mean Axl, and any other owner can't. Get your liberal "You owe me" attitude away from our own liberties.

You aren't Axl, you have ALL the power to consume what you want. If you don't like it, don't purchase or support. That is where your power ends.

Big baby. You should lose your man card for that post.

One thing I have to concur with Gunzen on is that I also can name a dozen friends that purchased CD and exactly zero of them had ever even heard of any GN'R forum until I mentioned the forums to them. While ER very well may be correct in that it is not "soccer moms" who purchased the album, it wasn't solely those on this or any other GN'R forum who purchased the album, based on my experience.

Ali

One thing I have to concur with Gunzen on is that I also can name a dozen friends that purchased CD and exactly zero of them had ever even heard of any GN'R forum until I mentioned the forums to them. While ER very well may be correct in that it is not "soccer moms" who purchased the album, it wasn't solely those on this or any other GN'R forum who purchased the album, based on my experience.

Ali

In the world of academia, there is the phrase: the plural of anecdote is not data. Which basically can be interpreted to mean that because you, and another poster, know a handful of people that bought the album, and are not members of the GnR on line community, does not invalidate ER's thesis that it was, and is, the online community that held out hope, for what most others in the industry had concluded, was a clusterfuck.

Ali

In the world of academia, there is the phrase: the plural of anecdote is not data. Which basically can be interpreted to mean that because you, and another poster, know a handful of people that bought the album, and are not members of the GnR on line community, does not invalidate ER's thesis that it was, and is, the online community that held out hope, for what most others in the industry had concluded, was a clusterfuck.

Whether the online community held the most enthusiasm for Chinese Deomcracy's 2008 release is debatable. 5 million albums sold worldwide means a lot of people, not just us, were at the very least, curious.

But I will tell you this: We are definitely that last living souls on this planet who give a fuck about the followup to Chinese Democracy, and you can take that to the bank. Which is why the continued disrespect regarding its status is truly unacceptable.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

Fuck this band, man. Its getting so discouraging...

Speaking just on "nu"GNR

Ill always love the GNR shows I have seen from 2010 and Ill continue to see them when they come because I love this "band" but fuck this. Axl fought so hard to keep this stupid name and he has one album to show for it in 20 years. Think about that, that is just baffling. And let this one sink in... Chinese Democracy came out 5 YEARS AGO. It has been half a decade since it finally hit shelves and we have no word on new material. You can argue that its been like that for bands like Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC, etc but it is not the same thing at all. We got one album in 14 years, then were told all this other material was recorded, and nothing. At least those other bands released material in those 14 years Axl did nothing. AC/DC is practically retired and comes out once- twice a decade for a new album and tour. But they earned that, they got 10 years on Axl and were always consistent. Same with Aerosmith, they released material on a semi regular basis and have been around since the early 70s. They deserve that legacy status and at least have they're classic line up and have nothing to prove. Axl fought like hell for his stupid band name and has seemed to creatively fizzle away instead of trying to build upon it. It is irrelevent how much I love Chinese Democracy, it is the principle of it that makes this so shitty.

And dont get me started on Metallica. Yeah, they haven't released an album in the last 5 years like GNR, but look at what they have done since. Went on a major world tour promoting their record, made their own festival which has seen two successful years in a row, organized a big 4 tour complete with a DVD, released an EP with Death Magnetic leftovers (seriously Axl, fuck you this isn't that hard to do. I know we have loads of Chinese left overs), released a full collaboration album, celebrated their anniversary with theater shows complete with past members joining them, were inducted to the hall of fame too and had Newsted jam with them, and right now they are making a fucking full length and major release movie. All the while they are updating fans on a regular basis on what their plans on for a new album. What the fuck... GNR has literally just toured 3 years playing a similar show with a few new songs sprinkled in.

Im not saying GNR is completely useless... I think the shows overall since 2009 have been stellar. They have added some great songs in like Civil War and Estranged, played a bit with Izzy and Duff, had a great club tour for USA fans, and the Vegas residency. That is all great, good job GNR. But the new music situation has really brought things to a dark age again. Shows have become "cash grab, nostalgia tours" even if they are fantastic. We have no direction or future for where this band is going. I feel especially bad for Ron and the rest of the guys. Sure, they are getting paid and are in a huge band but as an artist, that has got to be really, really hard. Especially with all the talent and potential this group of musicians has together.

And Im sure there is legal crap blah blah blah but not to this extent. No legal thing can prevent Axl from getting in a room with these guys and just playing. Having fun, jamming, and bouncing ideas back and forth. He hasnt done that, it is almost like he doesnt care. Where did this guy's fire go? He used to be a crazy perfectionist always in search of new, great music. I don't see that in him anymore and it's sad. I still think he has immense talent, overall performs well (yeah, his voice isnt nearly as good though but I don't think it is bad yet), and I'll always think Axl is awesome, but this is still so sad to see.

Edited by ZoSoRose

Ali

What exactly are you disputing? It seems you are making a strawman argument here. Where did I say anything about holding out hope?

All of the people I know who bought the CD album have never been to a single GN'R forum. Therefore, I said that based on my experience it wasn't just those of us on the forums who bought the album. Yes, the online community may have held out the most hope, though I don't even know how you would measure that, but that doesn't mean the online community were the ONLY ones to hold out hope for the album and want to listen it or else only the online community would've bought the record.

Was the online community more hopeful than the general public for the album? Sure, I'm not disputing that. Never was. I just don't agree with the use of the word "only" when it comes to, at least, being hopeful enough to get the record.

Ali

Fuck this band, man. Its getting so discouraging...

Speaking just on "nu"GNR

Ill always love the GNR shows I have seen from 2010 and Ill continue to see them when they come because I love this "band" but fuck this. Axl fought so hard to keep this stupid name and he has one album to show for it in 20 years. Think about that, that is just baffling. And let this one sink in... Chinese Democracy came out 5 YEARS AGO. It has been half a decade since it finally hit shelves and we have no word on new material. You can argue that its been like that for bands like Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC, etc but it is not the same thing at all. We got one album in 14 years, then were told all this other material was recorded, and nothing. At least those other bands released material in those 14 years Axl did nothing. AC/DC is practically retired and comes out once- twice a decade for a new album and tour. But they earned that, they got 10 years on Axl and were always consistent. Same with Aerosmith, they released material on a semi regular basis and have been around since the early 70s. They deserve that legacy status and at least have they're classic line up and have nothing to prove. Axl fought like hell for his stupid band name and has seemed to creatively fizzle away instead of trying to build upon it. It is irrelevent how much I love Chinese Democracy, it is the principle of it that makes this so shitty.

And dont get me started on Metallica. Yeah, they haven't released an album in the last 5 years like GNR, but look at what they have done since. Went on a major world tour promoting their record, made their own festival which has seen two successful years in a row, organized a big 4 tour complete with a DVD, released an EP with Death Magnetic leftovers (seriously Axl, fuck you this isn't that hard to do. I know we have loads of Chinese left overs), released a full collaboration album, celebrated their anniversary with theater shows complete with past members joining them, were inducted to the hall of fame too and had Newsted jam with them, and right now they are making a fucking full length and major release movie. All the while they are updating fans on a regular basis on what their plans on for a new album. What the fuck... GNR has literally just toured 3 years playing a similar show with a few new songs sprinkled in.

Im not saying GNR is completely useless... I think the shows overall since 2009 have been stellar. They have added some great songs in like Civil War and Estranged, played a bit with Izzy and Duff, had a great club tour for USA fans, and the Vegas residency. That is all great, good job GNR. But the new music situation has really brought things to a dark age again. Shows have become "cash grab, nostalgia tours" even if they are fantastic. We have no direction or future for where this band is going. I feel especially bad for Ron and the rest of the guys. Sure, they are getting paid and are in a huge band but as an artist, that has got to be really, really hard. Especially with all the talent and potential this group of musicians has together.

And Im sure there is legal crap blah blah blah but not to this extent. No legal thing can prevent Axl from getting in a room with these guys and just playing. Having fun, jamming, and bouncing ideas back and forth. He hasnt done that, it is almost like he doesnt care. Where did this guy's fire go? He used to be a crazy perfectionist always in search of new, great music. I don't see that in him anymore and it's sad. I still think he has immense talent, overall performs well (yeah, his voice isnt nearly as good though but I don't think it is bad yet), and I'll always think Axl is awesome, but this is still so sad to see.

Basically, speaking in very simple terms, whatever Axl had done before, and for whatever reason or sake, makes no sense right now as his choices and his behavior nullifies all of his past efforts...Speaking in even simpler terms, Axl is losing this fight he's been into for basically all of his life....On personal level (speaking of myself and most of the people I know) theres no worse or bitter-er thing than to realize that all of your past doings and efforts are in vain and go to waste, I dont know how I would feel if that happened to whatever thing I have dedicated most of my life to (in Axl's case, almost 30 years, damn...)....I have a feeling he sees things differently of course, and this is just an opinion of a fan, but whatever....

Edited by Padawan

Ali

Whether the online community held the most enthusiasm for Chinese Deomcracy's 2008 release is debatable. 5 million albums sold worldwide means a lot of people, not just us, were at the very least, curious.

But I will tell you this: We are definitely that last living souls on this planet who give a fuck about the followup to Chinese Democracy, and you can take that to the bank. Which is why the continued disrespect regarding its status is truly unacceptable.

"Whether the online community held the most enthusiasm for Chinese Deomcracy's 2008 release is debatable. 5 million albums sold worldwide means a lot of people, not just us, were at the very least, curious."

That was basically the point I was trying to make with my previous post.

Ali

Estranged Reality, on 06 Aug 2013 - 8:43 PM, said:

Not out to bash "Team Brazil," but I do think having them at the helm of the band is bad. Maybe not for Axl -- it's probably great for him: he has family to trust, he doesn't have to worry about a manager subversively attempting to reunite him with old bandmembers for a big paycheck. He gets to coast by and tour endlessly and do what he's ostensibly wanted to do for years, which is kind of rest on his laurels a bit, and they're not putting any pressure on him to do otherwise. They're pretty much the first manager he's had, I'd wager, who don't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

... Which is the problem for the rest of us, the fans, and why TB ain't the best choice of managers for someone who can be notoriously indecisive and didn't release an album in a decade and a half. They're going to just enable his behaviour. And I'm sure if he read this he'd get that "I don't owe the fans anything" mentality, and that's all well and good, but then don't be surprised when the fans stop showing up to the gigs. Sadly, he'll probably always be able to somewhat coast by on the GN'R brand name -- there are always going to be casual rock fans who show up to concerts to hear the big hits -- but I think that's where he mistakes the "fans" for the casual listeners, and in the process really kind of slaps the fanbase who stuck by him for years and years in the face. There's always been this kind of animosity towards "us" (collectively, as in, all online fans), and even in 2006 he had a few mini rants about the online communities. I remember him bitching at a gig in Ireland, I think, about how he couldn't give a shit about people online complaining about identical setlists, because he's "performing for the people who come to the shows" -- as if it never occurred to him that plenty of fans on the forums DO pay to go see gigs (multiple times), but, due to monetary issues and geographical issues, aren't able to fly around the world and go see every single gig. If -- as was the case -- some fans online paid to see multiple shows and got the same setlists and had a criticism about that fact, then it's not just "haters whining on the internet" who don't go to shows -- it's a valid fucking criticism and something that most bands would take into consideration. It also didn't occur to him, I guess, that probably 90% of his audiences on any given night were just casual music fans paying to see the hits played -- the sort of casual music fans who didn't rush out and buy his new album when we did.

The Internet fans were the only ones who really held out hope and had a vested interest in ChiDem when others mocked and ridiculed it. We were forced to congregate here online to discuss it and the band for years because there was silence, canceled tours, etc. The average, casual rock fan wasn't just disinterested in 'NuGNR' -- they were ignorant of the band's activity because of how difficult it was to even follow them for so long. I can't tell you how many times over the years I wasn't even able to hold a conversation with another music fan IRL about GN'R because they had literally no knowledge of the band post-breakup. Being a fan of this band has been challenging. I just feel like sometimes -- hell, very often, actually -- the online fanbase is derided as whiners and complainers and perceived as an enemy when, in fact, even just an appearance on a fucking talk show from Axl had people happy for weeks. It really doesn't take much to appease people on the forums. People only bitch because of behaviour like this from the people running the band, who somehow perceive us as ungrateful twerps, it seems. I really don't get it.

After this update, I have very little, if any, dwindling hope left for new material of any kind. I don't see pressure from the label - Geffen/Universal probably has already written off all older Chi Dem sessions by now and wouldn't be badgering Axl about a follow-up given the lackluster sales of that album - and I don't see much interest from anyone in the band except Bumblefoot and, to some extent, Ashba, who I think is only truly interested in writing new music because it'd help further publicize his name. Which I can't fault him for - at least he wants to do new music.

He gets to coast by and tour endlessly and do what he's ostensibly wanted to do for years

You mean get paid for his work and art he created? I suppose 3 hour shows with music Axl created/collaboated/owns is "coasting"? What do you do for a living, and do you call yourself coasting when you get paid for the supply that is demanded? I have absolutely no idea what you mean by coasting? He gets money for his work, which is what we all do. i am sorry he does not have to work as hard as some others do, but that is not a bad thing, and something we all strive for, no?

They're pretty much the first manager he's had, I'd wager, who don't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

Or do you mean doesn't force him him to do what YOU think he should do?

Which is the problem for the rest of us, the fans,

Speak for yourself, there are plenty of us that realize that 50+ year old guys are allowed to slow down, and enjoy the benefits of their life's work, and do not feel the need to be at the mercy of career advice of people half their age with no experience in their field of endeavor.

just enable his behaviour.

Semi retired, and being the boss of his own business? How dare he nt do what you think he should do with his life. After all, you often leave your career decisions to millions of strangers don't you?

but then don't be surprised when the fans stop showing up to the gigs

I have never hear Axl ay his, or even hint that he expects people to continue to show up in the numbers they did when he was younger, in his prime, and in the spotlight. I highly doubt Axl sits at home and says "Damn, I have released one CD in 15 years, I am surprisd I am not packing stadiums."

Sadly, he'll probably always be able to somewhat coast by on the GN'R brand nam

How is it sad that he can rely on a name he owns with his actual surname in the title, that he created before Slash etc were there? I'm sorry, what is the statute of limitations on gaining income on your product you created?

he couldn't give a shit about people online complaining about identical setlists, because he's "performing for the people who come to the shows" -

How dare he defend himself against a group whney fans who complain about shows they don't go to. I guess you could also complain about movies you don't see, etc. Makes about as much sense. i have no idea why people I\who don't have to pay for something and don't attend complain. Never understood that. Kin of like complaining about the food in a restaurant you don't eat at.

Wow, I had two whole wall-of-text replies from Gunzen waiting for me after work. :lol: I must have been a good boy this year - Santa dropped off his present for me early!

How ya been, Gunzen?

I remember how excited I was about this line up after seeing them last year. They're truly fantastic live, and can pound the negativity out of you with ease, but more than a year on and 7 years into this never ending tour and even with an album under their belt it's really really upsetting to hear bullshit like this. We're essentially getting the same kind of treatment we got in the dark ages of late 2002 - mid 2006, which given they already have a record, are on the road all the time, have a website, a twitter, a facebook and a forum is ridiculous. This has to be the most dysfunctional and least fun band to be a fan of.

Ali

What exactly are you disputing? It seems you are making a strawman argument here. Where did I say anything about holding out hope?

All of the people I know who bought the CD album have never been to a single GN'R forum. Therefore, I said that based on my experience it wasn't just those of us on the forums who bought the album.

You concurred with Grunzen's false analogy in that your all's anecdote concluded This is made up horseshit, and complete speculation, Hence, that ER's thesis was "made up horse shit, complete speculation".

EDIT: Curious Ali, In my 8 years participation in the on-line GnR community, I have yet to see on disparaging remark about the band on your behalf; I don't think I have ever seen you admit that mistakes have been made by Rose and Co.

Perhaps, I am wrong-- I don't monitor every post to every site-- but the persona you exude is one of blind allegiance.

Edited by Thelonious

You mean get paid for his work and art he created? I suppose 3 hour shows with music Axl created/collaboated/owns is "coasting"? What do you do for a living, and do you call yourself coasting when you get paid for the supply that is demanded? I have absolutely no idea what you mean by coasting? He gets money for his work, which is what we all do. i am sorry he does not have to work as hard as some others do, but that is not a bad thing, and something we all strive for, no?

I mean precisely what I said. And coasting is relative. If you're getting paid to do a shitty retail job, it may be a shitty and thankless job, but you can still put in an initiative and effort and be acknowledged for such. A businessman supplying something that is in demand (to use your crooked analogy) but doing so with initiative, working harder than expected and beyond the call of duty, would not be coasting. A businessman who knows he is the only one who can supply a product to an easy market and does it with minimum effort and lack of ostensible preparation would be coasting, yes. I am not saying this is what Axl is doing, but since you wanted to break it down into stupid analogies...

Or do you mean doesn't force him him to do what YOU think he should do?

Yes, that is exactly what I said in my post. Thanks for comprehending it. I said they're good for him, because they will enable him and not try to f**k him over as another manager might; and bad for the fans, who desire - as any fan expects from a musician - new music. I never said Axl owes us anything. This is a purely subjective opinion, one I happen to share with a majority of fans on this forum: yes, I want new music, and yes, usually this is something you expect from a collective of musicians working in a band. Axl has every right NOT to deliver new music, and every right to hate each and every one of us for our expectations. Doesn't mean we don't have ground to criticize him for such an attitude.

If you really want to break it down further to your point of, They're out there touring, they have a right to do that -- okay, fine. But even then, are they succeeding as well they should be if this is ALL we're left to expect of them? I think Axl is one of the greatest frontmen to ever live, but his voice is at an all-time low, fans have noted his stage presence declining, and during these celebrated 3-hour gigs, there's a whole lot of solo musician spots and filler to give him time to recover between songs that he doesn't even always seem very prepared for. If you really want to even just judge them for their tour, as great as they may be to see and to witness Axl performing, they're not up to par with other acts like Springsteen. And I'm not even as big a fan of Springsteen's as I am Axl's. They just aren't, sorry. At this point, as great as the shows may be and as much as they don't shortchange the audience on time, there's also a whole lot of going-through-the-motions, and many people on the forums have picked up on that and have every right to voice their opinions.

Speak for yourself, there are plenty of us that realize that 50+ year old guys are allowed to slow down, and enjoy the benefits of their life's work, and do not feel the need to be at the mercy of career advice of people half their age with no experience in their field of endeavor.

There's plenty of you? Well gee, where y'all hiding at, Gunzen? I don't see many left! Are you the casual fans who are (barely) showing up to gigs these days and just want to hear the hits? If you are a fan of a band or an artist, ANY artist, I cannot imagine in any capacity not looking forward to new music. It's not selfish, we shouldn't be faulted or made to feel guilty for it, despite the I-don't-owe-you-shit mentality; it's just the fucking basics of a band/fanbase relationship. Fans typically want music. If we don't get it, fine. But you can't bitch at us for holding out hope.

And don't give me the old man excuse. Tell that shit to Dylan, Springsteen, the Stones, and other guys two decades older than Axl still out there giving their fans what they want. No, Axl doesn't owe it to anyone to do what he doesn't want to do. No, no one signed him up to compete with those guys. But if he doesn't want to change it up and put out new music and so on and so forth then why drag us all along for so long with promises of a great, reformed band with new musicians? Why did he strive to push this new lineup on us and get us excited about them only to drop the ball like this? Why should we have any interest in these guys as a band if they're just, literally at this point apart from Axl himself, a glorified cover band playing songs they didn't write, touring endlessly?

NONE of us wanted that to be the case. We wanted Axl's grand plan to reveal itself and establish these guys as worthy of being followed as a band. We do NOT want to bash these new bandmembers or call them (as I just did) a glorified cover band. We WANT them to be given a chance to prove themselves. And above all else, we do not deserve blame for these expectations, because he set up these expectations in his (few) interviews after the breakup of the original group. He spoke passionately, repeatedly, about wanting to rebuild this band the right way. He said these guys deserved a chance to be taken seriously, and to not be dismissed. That's why it sucks: because all of us online got really hyped up for round two based on Axl's own comments and it never really came, and when it did (the album release), it was just sort of abandoned before it even launched. I don't care about the label, the people behind the scenes, blah, blah, blah. They dropped the ball, collectively. Not blaming Axl, not blaming Team Brazil, just saying: it happened. And since then it's been a lot of touring, a lot of cocktease implications of new writing from bandmembers, a lot of cockteases about existing material possibly being released, and delays and cancellations in terms of DVDs and concert movies. And then fans who take to Twitter to ask simple questions are basically treated like shit by management, speaking bluntly.

Semi retired, and being the boss of his own business?

Yes, a business. Exactly.

• Like 1

The whole situation has become far, far beyond ridiculous. It's obvious that TB is keeping Axl away from doing anything that will push him to deal with the real world. I have been more or less active in diverse GNR forums over the last 12 or 13 years and after CD came out I decided I'm not going to expect GNR to ever release anything again. I also recognoize that this time it seems to be a crucial turning point for NuGnr because people are starting to turn their back on the project and it's something I don't remember to have witnessed in all those years. Hell, even I have defended the ridicoulus circus with Buckethead and Finck for quite some time.

I have read many times that GNR do put on a great show. Three hour sets and stuff. Explosions and fire. Sure...they do. I've seen them in the o2 in London the day before Duff joind (great) and 2012 in Germany. While London was fun because I had an easy standing place six rows from front of stage and Axl was in real good shape, the German gig was kinda boring because it was basically the same setlist and his voice wasn't nearly as strong. Properbly that was due to it being an open air. Still...I could have watched the same thing on YouTube and there you go. Axl as enough money to hire all the players, tell them to play for three hours and then hide behind the stage for half of the time sniffing oxygen. Yeah, that's great three hour shows. Sure.

I pitty the fools (!!) that spent a fortune going to the same show a dozen of times.

I have been to other artists shows by then who give a shit and who actually are the same band that wrote the music that's played: Rammstein. There is no bullshitting about them and their show. Also they always throw in lots of suprises in the show and setlist. I have seen them four times over the last 10 years and it's never been the same.

The Rolling Stones (Hyde Park 2013): For every gig they ask fans to vote for a song of their choice to be played live (out of 4 or 5 options). I do not need to tell you anything about how seriously Mick Jagger takes care of himself, his voice and his b®and.

One last thing: If that tweed was aimed at the questions that have been collected in this place this is a shame. Not more and not less. Sure, Axl can ride the ame as long as he wants but if this shit goes on and on he's become nothing more than a sellout with a huge bunch of monkies on his back. The sad is that he is just more than happy to allow these people to blind his eyes and piss on the fans who still give a shit.