Guns N' Roses Twitter post about New Album!

Jakey Styley

Things don't need to be "confirmed" in order for them to let us know about what they are planning on doing. At least make it seem like you care about your fans and want to keep them pleased. Or make an effort to take the advantage of what remaining fans are still intrested and reach out online. The "5 Questions" thing was a great oppurtunity

It is like they don't even care...

Edited by WhazUp

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses 2m

Generally speaking, we have no information on tours, albums, or DVDs. When things get confirmed we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience

Man, what a sad way of phrasing that. Even if it's true, that's just a very sad, almost spiteful response (and yeah, I would wager it's some kind of response, or at least acknowledgement of some kind, to the letters you guys have been sending off or whatever). :lol: Depressing.

• Like 2

Does anybody else think that tweet has a distinct Axl style to it?

Nah. That sounds like Fernando. Axl's more like "We don't owe anyone an album or a video or concerts. Live your own life and stop searching for happiness in other's people actions."

• Like 1

Guys, chill. An album was released just a few years ago. I don't really know what you're expecting.

How about 5 years ago, not a few, with no evidence the new band has ever recorded new material together............. and Axl is continuously touring the same old songs over and over.....and he gives his fans no news whatsoever about what the band is doing....this is why people who follow NuGuns and want some new music are bummed...

Things don't need to be "confirmed" in order for them to let us know about what they are planning on doing. At least make it seem like you care about your fans and want to keep them pleased. Or make an effort to take the advantage of what remaining fans are still intrested and reach out online. The "5 Questions" thing was a great oppurtunity

It is like they don't even care...

5 is a few. You can count it on one hand. After waiting around for CD, is anyone really expecting that we'll get the album soon or that it will be worked on so soon after CD was released? I'm not. I knew after CD it would be another 10 years minimum.

Seriously, what a fuck up though. Literally every chance they have to make themselves look even kinda good, they blow it. Every. Fucking. Chance. Even the way they worded that "statement". :jerkoff:

The most true comment in this topic.

What a joke these guys are.

All you people who constantly praise Beta and her children's every move.............you deserve this. Unfortunately, the rest of us who love Axl's music.........what sad thing that Axl and his management team has turned GNR into. Pathetic.

Translation => "We (Team Brazil) have no idea if Axl will do a tour, release an album, or work to get the vegas dvd out. Axl does what he wants and is being too difficult to give us any indication. If he ever let's us know, we wont keep it a secret. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but don't hold your breath."

I'm not blaming Team Brazil for this. They're trying to get stuff out of axl which is like trying to get water out of a stone.

• Like 1

That really is it! Axl had a chance to re-launch Guns N' Roses and he's blown it. He fucked up the original band, now it looks like he (and his 'Management') have blown this version too! Pathetic really, as he's wasted years of talent. The last 20 years could have been so different. I find it a crying shame actually!

The content of the statement itself isn't overly surprising. What I find incredibly provocative is the casual and arrogant way they're willing to dash fans' hopes.

I hope you guys start to finally realize that the old GnR could atleast put albums out and Axl did interviews back then and they had pretty solid management...This Team Brazil is only trying to get every penny from GnR as a nostalgic trip...Can you imagine could Beta be in this picture in a private airplane without Axl and the legacy what the old band did:

http://cfile233.uf.daum.net/image/187D08284C14385280B5D2