Guns N' Roses Twitter post about New Album!

Jakey Styley

What sucks is that guns aren't on tour and have confirmed they cant tell us ANYTHING.

At least before we would be updated by setlists, videos and pics or there whereabouts.

Morale will be an all time low at this forum as there is nothing happening to discuss. It will be 2004/5/8/9 all over again.

i don't know if TB is to blame. It sounds almost like they were in a situation where Axl completely ignored the letter (or laughed at it) and they felt kinda sorry and decided to post something. THey were frustrated by the way Axl handled the situation, hence the frustrated feel the tweet has. Could be the other way around tho but I believe Axl is still in control. Pathetic situation anyway!

I agree, I feel Axl had the last word on this, or he has got a lot more shit on his plate to answer. I believe TB did pass this on and they have been really helpful this week so i don't think the blame falls on them. Edited by Axl_morris

Not really surprised by the gist of the tweet but more to how they worded it. Like they are really wanting fans to stop supporting them.

Well, Beta has successfully isolated Axl from the label, managers, ex-bandmates, girlfriends...Why not the fans?

She's leading a cult with an audience of one right now.

She's got him so brainwashed that he doesn't know up from down or left from right.

Keeping him isolated/paranoid is vital to the con they are running. Entering level headed people into his life who don't want or need anything from him runs the risk of exposing team Brazil for the fraud and scam artists they really are.

• Like 2

It was a great idea for the message board to come up with some questions to ask the band, and the level of detail provided here is fantastic. Eddie and the boys really took the time to --

Oh wait, we never did switch over to a Pearl Jam site, did we? Son of a bitch.

My take on it is this: Beta and / or Fernando took the questions to Axl, who does not want to say anything publicly at this time. So they decided rather than just ignore the question, to make this tweet to let everyone know there is no news forthcoming.

The question of course, which it seems we will never ever figure out the answer to, is what the fuck is going on in Axl's mind? He has been a part of or built 3 different but great, cool bands, and he singlehandedly destroyed all three of 'em. If he doesn't want to be in Guns n' Roses, why did he spend years taking all these steps to stay in Guns n' Roses? It fucking boggles the mind.

It really, really saddens me to say this, but I guess the only incentive these days to even have a Guns n' Roses is to tour sporadically to make enough money to sustain his lifestyle.

Not really surprised by the gist of the tweet but more to how they worded it. Like they are really wanting fans to stop supporting them.

Well, Beta has successfully isolated Axl from the label, managers, ex-bandmates, girlfriends...Why not the fans?

She's got him so brainwashed that he doesn't know up from down or left from right.

Keeping him isolated/paranoid is vital to the con they are running. Entering level headed people into his life who don't want or need anything from him runs the risk of exposing team Brazil for the fraud and scam artists they really are.

Christ almighty. This is a rock 'n' roll act. Get some perspective. They're touring around the world. They're selling some tickets. They're playing some songs. I don't think there's anything sinister there.

It was a great idea for the message board to come up with some questions to ask the band, and the level of detail provided here is fantastic. Eddie and the boys really took the time to --

Oh wait, we never did switch over to a Pearl Jam site, did we? Son of a bitch.

My take on it is this: Beta and / or Fernando took the questions to Axl, who does not want to say anything publicly at this time. So they decided rather than just ignore the question, to make this tweet to let everyone know there is no news forthcoming.

The question of course, which it seems we will never ever figure out the answer to, is what the fuck is going on in Axl's mind? He has been a part of or built 3 different but great, cool bands, and he singlehandedly destroyed all three of 'em. If he doesn't want to be in Guns n' Roses, why did he spend years taking all these steps to stay in Guns n' Roses? It fucking boggles the mind.

It really, really saddens me to say this, but I guess the only incentive these days to even have a Guns n' Roses is to tour sporadically to make enough money to sustain his lifestyle.

Yeah, I do occasionally wonder why Axl fought so hard for the GNR brand and to reinvent the band when in 2013 he seems to have no intrest in going further than one album and a band dedicated to covering past material.

But why would they not want the band to be successful, put out music, sell more tickets? As management they stand to gain from this both in credibility and financially.

Translation => "We (Team Brazil) have no idea if Axl will do a tour, release an album, or work to get the vegas dvd out. Axl does what he wants and is being too difficult to give us any indication. If he ever let's us know, we wont keep it a secret. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but don't hold your breath."

I'm not blaming Team Brazil for this. They're trying to get stuff out of axl which is like trying to get water out of a stone.

This is kind of my thoughts. I don't think Team Brazil knows the answers, and Axl probably doesn't say much to them about future plans. I blame Axl.

Agree 1000%. I'm utterly convinced that Irving Azoff tried to sabotage Chi Dem's release in an effort to get Axl to reunite with the old lineup as much as I'm convinced that Beta is a space alien. Which Axl may or may not also believe.

Edited by sofine11

Gotta wonder, with all the rumors over the years about Axl being bi-polar and on meds or whatever, if recently he's feeling "low" (opposed to "high", as a manic-depressive family member used to call it). It would go along with supposed tour cancellation that was quickly backtracked last week.... "Fuck everything and everyone".

Has it been confirmed Vanessa is pregnant? Maybe that's the reason for what looks like some upcoming time off.

That would only mean that she and her boyfriend won't join them on tour. Im not so sure she has much of a managerial position like like beta and fernando have.

I can't see the multi million dollar tours being put on hold for one baby.

Edited by Axl_morris

Things don't need to be "confirmed" in order for them to let us know about what they are planning on doing. At least make it seem like you care about your fans and want to keep them pleased. Or make an effort to take the advantage of what remaining fans are still intrested and reach out online. The "5 Questions" thing was a great oppurtunity

It is like they don't even care...

The problem I see with letting people know about unconfirmed plans is the same problem there has always been with that: What if something changes for whatever reason? You will have gotten everyone's hopes up only to dash them after giving indication of what could happen. IMO, that would be worse.

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses 2m

Generally speaking, we have no information on tours, albums, or DVDs. When things get confirmed we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience

Man, what a sad way of phrasing that. Even if it's true, that's just a very sad, almost spiteful response (and yeah, I would wager it's some kind of response, or at least acknowledgement of some kind, to the letters you guys have been sending off or whatever). :lol: Depressing.

No offense, but how do you see that as being "almost spiteful"? Depressing or disheartening or lacking in definition? Sure, I completely understand. Spiteful though?

Ali

Edited by Ali

Has it been confirmed Vanessa is pregnant? Maybe that's the reason for what looks like some upcoming time off.

That would only mean that she and her boyfriend won't join them on tour. Im not so sure she has much of a managerial position like like beta and fernando have.

Under normal circumstances no but in GnR world I can see Axl refusing to travel without Beta who may want to stay close to her daughter.

That would only mean that she and her boyfriend won't join them on tour. Im jot so sure she has much of a managerial position like like beta and fernando have.

Completely disagree. Beta is going to be a Grandma! Fernando an uncle. Axl an "uncle" as well. I don't see this inseparable group of people going off in all different directions around the world. Beta especially will want to stay close to Vanessa's side. And wherever she is, Axl is not far behind. So if both Beta and Vanessa are out of commission, that only leaves Fernando possibly. Yeah, I can understand why there's nothing planned for the near future.

• Like 1

They also posted that same comment on FB. The abusive response comments on there toward the band are amusing and proof that its not just the die hard fans that are pissed with the situation.

It also got over 5K "likes". I guess some people aren't really complaining about this update ;)