When Axl Rose lost against Activision over Guitar Hero 3

vaida

Axl Rose expecting game named Guitar Hero to feature Welcome to The Jungle without any mark of lead guitarist to go along with it = Ron Jeremy expecting video clip anthology named "Ron's tongue in slippery places" wouldn't include any cunnilingus.

Despite the massive increase in fondness to CONTRACTS of all sorts that kinda comes with the package deal when adjusting brain to GNR universe, I find them expectations more entertaining to consider here:p

There was no written contract, justice has spoken, case is closed;o Not much for us plebs to talk about there.

Edited by LTD

Axl's Slash obsession was the reason for the lawsuit. Van Halen fans reacted badly to that game seeing an animated Wolfgang in 1978 era Van Halen.

I'm sure all the lawsuits Axl's spent money on outweigh Chinese Democracy's budget. Doug Goldstein and Beta know how much he pissed away on lawyers, who probably got to enjoy early retirement on his dime. Perla probably knows how much Axl spent in lawyers trying to go after Slash.

Axl's Slash obsession was the reason for the lawsuit. Van Halen fans reacted badly to that game seeing an animated Wolfgang in 1978 era Van Halen.

I'm sure all the lawsuits Axl's spent money on outweigh Chinese Democracy's budget. Doug Goldstein and Beta know how much he pissed away on lawyers, who probably got to enjoy early retirement on his dime. Perla probably knows how much Axl spent in lawyers trying to go after Slash.

without doubt one of Axl's dumbest suits todate. The shit he attempted to pull, and the money he wanted, well..

Edited by vaida