Acoustic Better and Going Down leaked? [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

JAxlMorrison

I'm not going to be able to get the songs till tomorrow cause I cant download them at work and I have to go straight out afterwards, any chance If they are not up tomorrow morning that I could arrange to have someone send them to me privately?

I'm not going to be able to get the songs till tomorrow cause I cant download them at work and I have to go straight out afterwards, any chance If they are not up tomorrow morning that I could arrange to have someone send them to me privately?

I would love to help you but I'm not good with all these file sharing sites. You can't use YouTube at work or have probs downloading any files at all? If only YouTube is blocked then may I suggest you copy the YouTube URL

and download the media file using keepvid.com onto your HDD and play it later? HTH.

I would love to help you but I'm not good with all these file sharing sites. You can't use YouTube at work or have probs downloading any files at all? If only YouTube is blocked then may I suggest you copy the YouTube URL and download the media file using keepvid.com onto your HDD and play it later? HTH.

Better (Acoustic) - I didn't give this its fair dues when I first listened to it, but it really is great. Listen to it with headphones so you can really pay attention to the guitar work. Ron is amazing.

Going Down - What can I say? Awesome track. I'd love to see Axl and Tommy perform it live, Used to Love Her style.

Better (DJ) - It's interesting, I'll give it that.

I get the feeling the betters by ron, dj and brain were homework assessments. Showcasing there production skills showing what they can bring to the table.

i presuming the dj remix is a dj remix rathr than a GNR remix with DJ.

Ron's version is too similar to Bridgeschool. I hope the band plays it again!

I just wanna thanks anybody who's responsible for this. I was born on August 15 and it looks my birthday is a great time for leaks: shackler's in 2008, all this stuff now.

My fav is Going Down, it has a sort of Replacements-like feel to it. Also, I never really liked DJ Ashba, but i must admit his Better remix sounds totally killer. On the other hand I don't like very much the acoustic version.

Thumbs up though.