Going Down Appreciation Thread [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

ManetsBR

Agreed on the timing. We were discussing that on the chat. Some people say they hear Buckethead, and there are some parts that really sound like a killswitch, but if I had to bet I'd say this is post Chinese Democracy.

This is clearly a fretless guitar and Ron has a killswitch on it.

As good as this song is, and I really like it, you have to realize this isn't GNR, right? I mean, there's no one from GNR on it. Its a group of musicians Axl Rose assembled together that happened to record a song, and a very good one at that. But its not Guns N Roses. It is just a bunch of current musicians making music. Nothing more, nothing less.

I mean, am I totally wrong? We're getting excited about a song that has NOTHING to do with GNR except for the fact that its made by the people currently in the band. Its got no DNA of actual GNR in it. Again, not to shit on the actual very good song, and I'm sure this will get totally ignored because we have something to talk about. I just figured it should be brought up. Very ironic.

• Like 1

As good as this song is, and I really like it, you have to realize this isn't GNR, right? I mean, there's no one from GNR on it. Its a group of musicians Axl Rose assembled together that happened to record a song, and a very good one at that. But its not Guns N Roses. It is just a bunch of current musicians making music. Nothing more, nothing less.

I mean, am I totally wrong? We're getting excited about a song that has NOTHING to do with GNR except for the fact that its made by the people currently in the band. Its got no DNA of actual GNR in it. Again, not to shit on the actual very good song, and I'm sure this will get totally ignored because we have something to talk about. I just figured it should be brought up. Very ironic.

It's as much GNR as Chinese Democracy was.

Axl is on it you shitbird.