Going Down Appreciation Thread [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

ManetsBR

The more I listen to it, the angrier I get. I would gladly pay for this song with actual legal fucking tender.

Why wasn't this released? What is going on? Am I the crazy one?

I honestly hope EVERYTHING LEAKS. EVERYTHING.

It's probably just that they don't feel like doing it. ;)

Sorry for my negativity, but it's really average, and it's not even Axl who sings and I'm not a fan of Stinson. The solo doesn't fit the song at all.. the rest, millions of songs sound like this one.

matter of taste, at least we know there is really something on that vault

I'm reading some comments... Best since UYI? It's not like we have 10 albums between... I think people are excited because it's a new song, but the song itself has nothing special. The song only contain backing vocals from Axl.... I didn't know there were so much Stinson fans here... And here we go again with the "that song would be a hit". We heard that plenty of time when we had the 2007 leaks, and look what happened. That song is not a hit material.

• Like 1

I think it is an OK song, nothing amazing. It does have a stripped down and cohesive sound unlike the layering and cut and paste of the finished Chidem tracks but I suspect this track has been given a make-over like Catcher in the rye and will be more complex and layered in a finished form.

I'm reading some comments... Best since UYI? It's not like we have 10 albums between... I think people are excited because it's a new song, but the song itself has nothing special. The song only contain backing vocals from Axl.... I didn't know there were so much Stinson fans here... And here we go again with the "that song would be a hit". We heard that plenty of time when we had the 2007 leaks, and look what happened. That song is not a hit material.

This.

People are acting like it is the next welcome to the Jungle. Better is 10 times the song Going Down is. I'm grateful to whomever leaked it and appreciate it to no end but the song is merely average to me.