Anyone else feel the leaks are justified considering the camp's contempt for us?

Young_Gun

Well? I can't say I have any sympathy for Axl or anyone in the GnR camp right now given their maltreatment of the 'hardcore' fans. It was only a matter of time before things started leaking.

Edited by Young_Gun

Yes i'm actually for everything leaking, fuck it, its the only way we'll ever hear stuff

I certainly wanted to wait for an official release to hear the songs mixed and properly mastered but after all the "definite maybe", "complaints, complaints, complaints" and today's ridiculous Pitman statement I thought "fuck them".

Yes, they kind of gave us a "too bad, you can't hear new music" So We're giving them a "Fuck you, we sure as hell can."

Basically. Fuck the camp. I hope so much stuff leaks they don't have unheard material to release even if they wanted to :lol:

Yes, they kind of gave us a "too bad, you can't hear new music" So We're giving them a "Fuck you, we sure as hell can."

Basically. Fuck the camp. I hope so much stuff leaks they don't have unheard material to release even if they wanted to :lol:

Axl might have to release something in order to obtain funds to support his ever-growing entourage :D

I would rather pay for a properly released studio version everytime but if they leak I'm gonna listen even if it's just to be able to join in discussion. You can't debate something you haven't heard. As a rule though if Iike someone's work be it a song, book or whatever I always pay for it where possible.

i can't believe some nugnr fans are stupid enough to get excited about a tommy stinson song

I don't think Going Down is a good song at all, it is merely ok in my opinion. Most people are probably just in awe something new and original was released and see it for more than it is worth.

I've never felt bad about downloading a GNR leak, as far back as when the first live recording of Riad went up.

Why? Cause they (Axl) has SHIT on us for almost 20 years now. It's not like we wouldn't buy every single song or release or product he makes available. But it's not there....it's never available. And there are never any updates. Never any news.

So fuck it. Leak it all, and I'll download it all, and I won't feel bad about it in the slightest.

i can't believe some nugnr fans are stupid enough to get excited about a tommy stinson song

it's better than the constant never ending touring...

shut your mouth and don't ruin others enjoyment..

An Old GNR fan (who interested about leaks)

I don't think Going Down is a good song at all, it is merely ok in my opinion. Most people are probably just in awe something new and original was released and see it for more than it is worth.

I thought the same, but all in all, it's an OK song and it's previously UNHEARD

Edited by Crash Diet

it's better than the constant never ending touring...

shut your mouth and don't ruin others enjoyment..

your posts are annoying as fuck, so maybe you're the one who should shut his big mouth. :)

i don't give a fuck about other people enjoyment especially when i consider them as complete idiots.

this song is not a gnr song, it's a stinson song, i don't see why people should get excited by this kind of fakegnr bullshit.