Axl's first thoughts when he finds out Going Down leaked ?

Hollywood Gunner

*axl is sitting at computer playing solitaire in pink bathrobe, socks, and flip flops*

*Phone ring, axl answers, get's the news*

Axl - "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK YOU SLASH! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS! I WILL GET YOU!"

"BETA, GET OVER HERE!"

Beta - "Yes hon?"

Axl - "BITW AND GOIN' DOWN LEAKED! GET ME A BEER AND THEN FIND OUT WHO LEAKED IT AND SUE THEIR FUCKING SORRY ASSES"

Beta - "But we have no money to hire a lawyer to file a lawsuit... you spent all the money on beer, Chinese Democracy, and buying the vault to keep paul huge and the CD songs locked up in...."

Axl - "then get me a beer and plan a tour to make money"

Beta - "We're out of beer... We have no money..."

Axl - "WE'RE OUT OF BEER!?!? FUCK THE LEAKS, JUST GET ME MONEY FOR MY BOOZE!"

*axl is sitting at computer playing solitaire in pink bathrobe, socks, and flip flops*

"BETA, GET OVER HERE!"

Beta - "Yes hon?"

Axl - "BITW AND GOIN' DOWN LEAKED! GET ME A BEER AND THEN FIND OUT WHO LEAKED IT AND SUE THEIR FUCKING SORRY ASSES"

Beta - "But we have no money to hire a lawyer to file a lawsuit... you spent all the money on beer, Chinese Democracy, and buying the vault to keep paul huge and the CD songs locked up in...."

Ha ha funny!

I see my Paul Huge joke has gone viral. This is about the fourth time I've seen it today. Do I win a prize for making it into GnR folklore? If so can I have the new TIL leaked please :-D

"BETA, GET OVER HERE!"

Beta - "Yes hon?"

Ha ha funny!

I see my Paul Huge joke has gone viral. This is about the fourth time I've seen it today. Do I win a prize for making it into GnR folklore? If so can I have the new TIL leaked please :-D

I'll be honest, the Paul Huge joke you made made me crack up laughing.

Are there other artists that have stuff leaked on a GnR scale or is this another peculiarity to this fanbase?

Every album leaks sooner or later, but I don't think it is common for demo versions.

"BETA, GET OVER HERE!"

Beta - "Yes hon?"

Ha ha funny!

Ask for Jackie Chan. :ph34r:

• Like 1

I think he didn't give a flying fuck
but beta...
I think the management looking up for MSL, MSL got mad, cuz they bullied him (despite he doesn't leak anything until the next few days) then leak some songs

I don't buy the "bbf leaked it" theory
bbf probably knows that these songs leaked, but he is just laughing
I'm sure the camp/team brazil knows this now