Ron + DJ's Better

Hollywood Gunner

Sorry if this has already been discussed in one of the 2 threads for these respective songs... but am i the only one that thinks maybe these 2 tracks were made to go together? I mean really, they cant ever put out a cd with the same song on it twice can they? Well they CAN but...

Id love to hear both of these tracks mixed together the right way... maybe someone already has, or possibly could? Ive heard some crazy fan mixes before and think these two songs would sound great on top of each other

Maybe it was a competition to see who was going to produce the next album?

Axl told both guys "redo better. And whichever version I like best gets to produce the next album."

That could be the case. Maybe neither version were never meant to be released.

Maybe it was a competition to see who was going to produce the next album?

Axl told both guys "redo better. And whichever version I like best gets to produce the next album."

No, not really. Plus... if there's an album full of songs like DJ's Better most fans would just stop listening to Guns.

Everytime i listen to rons i feel like theres something missing and i think its dj's guitar... maybe not the whole way though but in a few parts... especially the heavy part of the solo

I know it might sound weird mixing an acoustic guitar in with rons version but guns have done weirder shit... plus theyre known for using too many guitars... just wish i was tech savvy enough to figure out if im crazy or not

Everytime i listen to rons i feel like theres something missing and i think its dj's guitar... maybe not the whole way though but in a few parts... especially the heavy part of the solo

I know it might sound weird mixing an acoustic guitar in with rons version but guns have done weirder shit... plus theyre known for using too many guitars... just wish i was tech savvy enough to figure out if im crazy or not

I haven't heard them yet but as soon as i do i will tell you if i agree with you, because i actually expect a lot from DJ's version

How many drinks did you have today?

A few lol.but thats off topic :P

Seriously just add dj's guitar to the ron track

how about we dont add DJ's guitar to anything. After hearing that horrible Better solo I'd prefer not to hear more. Edited by tr420