Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

Seems like MSL's site is deleting any mention of this & the text. Wonder what the angle is there...

He can delete all he wants. It is out there. Not a very smart thing to verbalize that you have unreleased tracks by a band on a podcast and describing them in vivid detail on the internet and then to announce their release mere hours prior that that event actually occurring.

Edited by Young_Gun

This is just a guess, but I think the best way to ensure we never get another studio release out of Axl would be for his dedicated fanbase to repeatedly insult both him and the woman he calls his mother. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you have contributed to the lack of music from my favorite vocalist.

Dude im all in favor of freedom of speech and im the first guy to criticize axl and/or any gnr member when they say or do something i don't like...BUT have u seen the stuff people said to bbf last year ? or some of things some of us in here post in regards to the band, the band management and band members ? I mean... if i go to obama's face and tell him to fuck off ...am i exercising the freedom of speech right ?

Dude, apparently you're not in favor of freedom of speech, otherwise you wouldn't be dissing the forum a d the admins of that forum you happen to be a member of. You'd say thanks for the opportunity to express my opinions, and then come back tomorrow and do it all over again.

And can we stop blowing the BBF thing out of proportion? I was in the chat when he was here. He came to do damage control, let's not forget that. He didn't arbitrarily stop by out of fan appreciation to ask how our day was going. He tried to justify a not so appreciated remark regarding the band we're all here for. People asked some real questions, this isn't the Oprah show, put on your big boy pants, you know, the same ones you wear when you tell fans to lick your cock, and own up to your own words. Respect works both ways.

Respect? You mean something that *most* haters don't have towards band members that *NEVER* did anything against them? Come on, stop that "respect" speech already. Everyone knows that you all hate them and attack them for no reason - well, you do that because they replaced your idols, which is extremely insane and scary.

This is just a guess, but I think the best way to ensure we never get another studio release out of Axl would be for his dedicated fanbase to repeatedly insult both him and the woman he calls his mother. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you have contributed to the lack of music from my favorite vocalist.

So because one forum criticizes Axl and his 'manager', Axl in turn refuses to release new music? Does that seem at all rational? You see how ridiculous that is right?

Lol, they weren't releasing music when we were positive. So fuck it.

Edited by Young_Gun
  • Like 1

Seems like MSL's site is deleting any mention of this & the text. Wonder what the angle is there...

He can delete all he wants. It is out there. Not a very smart thing to verbalize that you have unreleased tracks by a band on a podcast and describing them in vivid detail on the internet and then to announce their release mere hours prior that that event actually occurring.

Yeah, I don't think anyone with half a brain could doubt his involvement (however indirectly) after his cryptic comments before the leaks, which let there be no mistake, I am grateful for.

I'm just confused as to why his site is currently deleting any mention of Beta's recent comments which mention him specifically.

I don't agree with the abuse TB/Axl get on this forum and I think the forum should be moderated, so more FANS are posting here.

However, I don't think any comments here would stop any album release, they wouldn't even answer 5 questions, that's how much of a fuck they care about mygnr. :lol:

Edited by Axl_morris

Before I go and catch up on these last 12 pages of comments, I'm gonna go out on a real limb here and predict that Volcano, Soulmonster and Ali have all defended Beta's message?

If this is all true, then I don't know how even the most devoted fanboys can defend it. Axl should be embarrassed to have this woman representing him. One humiliating event after the other. They are turning this band into an absolute joke.

Axl has always done this and apparently it's Beta's style as well.

They focus on the ONE bad apple instead of concentrating on the 18 apples in the bunch that are still in great condition.

One guy leaks a 10-year-old song that doesn't have Axl on vocals. Be mad at him - all night long. I agree. If the leaker is in your camp - fire him. More power to ya.

BUT........and this but is as big as Oprah's............the response from GnR fans has been about 90% positive. And the response from the general public has been, for the most part, more positive than negative.

BUT instead of sitting back and going "holy cow - people are really loving this song. Our fanbase is stoked and exciting and saying they wish they could hear more, and people are excited for a new album, and some people are even saying this single could be a huge radio hit.....let's get the ball rolling! How exciting that almost everybody loves this song."

Instead of that...............we get angry messages about how people have ruined the fun and ruined everything. RUINED what fun? Your fans are desperate for new music, and they LOVE the new song they just heard. Your fans are HAPPY right now to hear anything GnR related. DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU????

Just friggin once I'd love to see Axl and Beta put the MILLIONS OF AXL FANS first.

Just like the BBF chat thing. So 100 posters on here would LOVE to chat with bandmembers, but 4-5 guys are jerks about it..............so instead of concentrating on the 100 positive people, they let the 5 negative people run thes show. Instead of answering and chatting with the positive people (the majority) and ignoring the negatives "stupid question, next"........they just refuse to come back. F*ck the 100 positive people, the 5 negative people are the only thing that matters.

It's just ridiculous.

I hate that Axl and Beta/her children have the attitude.

The fans are NOT your enemy. They are the reason that you guys live in that huge mansion and live like kings.

BETA............AXL..............how about concentrate on your MILLIONS of fans who love you and are dying to support your career by buying new music and seeing you on tour, and STOP focusing on the few negative people out there?????

Axl-Morris...........how do you explain the fact that this forum is 10 times more active than HTGTH where nothing negative is allowed?

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

And he has always expected that backlash but that doenst make it ok and doenst excuse the mods here for letting that happen.

None of the mods were on when BBF came on here. It's not like was sat back with some popcorn and brews watching everything play out. We cleaned up as soon as we found out what happened.

And he has always expected that backlash but that doenst make it ok and doenst excuse the mods here for letting that happen.

None of the mods were on when BBF came on here. It's not like was sat back with some popcorn and brews watching everything play out. We cleaned up as soon as we found out what happened.

When did he come on here?

When did he come on here?

Quite a while ago... Maybe like a year or so, maybe more? Ignaliza (I think that's how you spell his username?) posted a screenshot of a facebook PM between him and Bumble, I forget what it said but it got people on here pretty pissed off, and he came here to do "damage control" and got torn apart by a bunch of asshole posters.

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

You I know Ron's a nice guy and all, and posting phone numbers is never cool, but he just doesn't get it. After 5 years of getting sand-bagged by Axl, after years of Axl promising that Chinese would consist of multiple albums, echoed by Axl during his fan-chats (double album comment) the fans are getting good and pissed that they're acting like this never happened. Letting their selfish issues with the label take precident over getting music to the fans. And when songs leak, we get the old lady chiding us like children that there's no need to release the album now, not to mention Del James telling us all to suck his dick. Nice.

Talk about "rats".

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

Just once wouldn't it be nice if Axl and Beta said "Instead of concentrating on the haters, we're gonna just focus on the MILLIONS OF FANS who have supported Axl for years and some for decades. We aren't going to sue people, fight with the labels, complain about our fans, tell our fans to suck our dicks, etc. We are gonna spend the next year just concentrating on the MILLIONS of fans who support Axl. New music, dvds, concert releases, etc - we're cleaning out the vault and giving the fans what they would LOVE to have. 2014 is about celebrating the FANS, and not concentrating on the haters. In 2015 we'll go back to looking at the fans as our enemy. But for the next year - let's all have some fun together."

So because one forum criticizes Axl and his 'manager', Axl in turn refuses to release new music? Does that seem at all rational? You see how ridiculous that is right?

Lol, they weren't releasing music when we were positive. So fuck it.

Yes, I do see how ridiculous that is, but I don't see how that doesn't make it possible. We're still talking about Axl, right? I also just don't see what good it does to insult anyone. Discussion is great. Critique is great. Insults aren't really my thing. I just have a hard time seeing how that can result in any type of solution.

And I completely agree with Groghan's suggestion above. That would be great if they could do that.

• Like 2

Bumblefoot had what happened here coming.

Bumblefoot did an equivalent of "my Facebook was hacked" damage control and he was rightfully called out for it.

Ron likes his paycheck more than GNR fans. We should get Brain or Bucket to reveal what kind of gag order Axl sneaks into his employee contracts.

Lots going on over the last week. Taking it all in and now I'm just pissed. One person leaks a track and all the devoted fans have to pay the price? This is just after Pitman basically said that they had to plans to release an album anyway. Honestly, why am I even interested in hearing new music from them when none of them seem to care? Usually that means the music sounds like shit anyway when you stop caring.

What's messed up is,tsunta was asking for a reply about how the songs were being received in a positive manner and then she tweaked.

Maybe she's upset because someone close to them/her stole the songs and gave them out, and somehow its her responsibility to make sure that doesn't happen.

Who has access to them?

Who's done it before?

Maybe start there.

Seems to me someone close is their enemy and she doesn't want to acknowledge that as a fact.

I fail to see how blaming a fan for sharing them is more important then finding out who the real thief is.

well maybe there should be mods from different time zones so that there's always someone here keeping an eye on what people say, i know u can't control anything and this is only a message board and our/your real lives are *out there* but we can't let anyone attack a band member like that. What if slash came here and a lot of different people start insulting him the way some did to ron ? Cuz they didnt just say stuff like "ohh...i wish you weren't in the band and slash was"...they said hurtful stuff that no one has the right to say.

But this is just my humble opinion lads.

Bumblefoot had what happened here coming.

Ron likes his paycheck more than GNR fans.

Clearly u know nothing about bbf

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

She seriously said that? How pathetic. I've never seen a band's "manager" get so butt hurt over fans wanting a band to create new music. Like we're supposed to believe these leaks had any impact on GNR releasing new material. They weren't going to release shit, and as I said when these songs first leaked, all this did was buy Axl another five years of doing nothing. That seems to be the sad approach they're taking.

She should resign or be fired - neither of which will actually happen, but still. She's done nothing for this band and seems perfectly content with Axl's plan of doing nothing.