Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

She seriously said that? How pathetic. I've never seen a band's "manager" get so butt hurt over fans wanting a band to create new music. Like we're supposed to believe these leaks had any impact on GNR releasing new material. They weren't going to release shit, and as I said when these songs first leaked, all this did was buy Axl another five years of doing nothing. That seems to be the sad approach they're taking.

She should resign or be fired - neither of which will actually happen, but still. She's done nothing for this band and seems perfectly content with Axl's plan of doing nothing.

She talks to GNR fans like an elderly school teacher scolding her students. She's so obviously out of her element as a "manager" you can only laugh at the situation...

Can you imagine if Irving Azoff or even Merck responded to questions about the next album with "Complaints, complaints, complaints". We'd be laughing our asses off saying "Who the hell does this guy think he is?!"

Edited by sofine11

Clearly u know nothing about bbf

I would have respected him more had he quit when he was having back problems and Axl was forcing him to continue touring.

Venting about GNR and then backtracking in public just shows you're a slave to Axl. I have no respect for that shit.

I would have respected him more had he quit when he was having back problems and Axl was forcing him to continue touring.

Venting about GNR and then backtracking in public just shows you're a slave to Axl. I have no respect for that shit.

he didnt have "back" problems...the accident has caused him to have chronic pain in his back (and maybe other places too) for the rest of his life, and he didnt want to quit tour because he wouldnt do that to the fans and to the band! He said that himself...do you think he would be forced to tour by axl ? The band has 2 other guitar players...he was the one who took it like a man.

And although i can't vouch for his pain i can vouch for my own chronic pain which i've been fighting against for 4 years now... you go to places both physically and mentally that you never expected, so comparing him to my own personal experience i can say that almost every day is hard just to do simple day to day chores so i respect a man who is able to strap a guitar around his neck and play for 3 hours, go to meet & greets even when the rest of the band is to busy and still smile to all the fans and at the end of the day instead of resting he takes the time to answer every single pm on facebook...but i guess he doesnt like the fans and his contract clearly states that he has to those things am i right ?

Edited by kanudo19

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

yes, please do us all a favor dear Axl...dont put that crap out till you have something worth listening

Edited by WTF?

he didnt have "back" problems...the accident has caused him to have chronic pain in his back (and maybe other places too) for the rest of his life, and he didnt want to quit tour because he wouldnt do that to the fans and to the band! He said that himself...do you think he would be forced to tour by axl ? The band has 2 other guitar players...he was the one who took it like a man.

Ron said that Axl would have cancelled the tour if he pulled out to have the surgery he needed.

Men back their words up instead of saying one thing then having your boss make you take it back.

And he has always expected that backlash but that doenst make it ok and doenst excuse the mods here for letting that happen.

None of the mods were on when BBF came on here. It's not like was sat back with some popcorn and brews watching everything play out. We cleaned up as soon as we found out what happened.

When did he come on here?

Quite a while ago... Maybe like a year or so, maybe more? Ignaliza (I think that's how you spell his username?) posted a screenshot of a facebook PM between him and Bumble, I forget what it said but it got people on here pretty pissed off, and he came here to do "damage control" and got torn apart by a bunch of asshole posters.

He also said he had no plans of ever coming back on mygnr.com. It's not like people can't write him on FB or Twitter.

He answered what he could, was ready to get into arguments, but he backed off and had a civil chat and did some of his usual ballbusting, but he's better at saying it than typing it.

Bumble has nothing to gain here, sadly. He's awesome to fans and excited to make them happy. But with GnR he can't help the fans' frustrations. He probably shares most. So that just makes fans and BBF happy and everybody starts acting like a bunch of cocks. Bumble is a standup guy though, I fully understand and respect his decision to never come back here and don't respect him any less for it.

• Like 2

It's sad to see her lashing out at the people responsible for running a fan community out of pocket.

I've defended Beta/Team Brazil in the past to the extent that the Axl's-nanny jokes are mean-spirited, but it's becoming evidently clearer and clearer that they do not understand how to manage a band or strike a strong relationship with fans. I've never seen such a sour, bitter attitude towards fans than I have with GN'R's management. I feel like they're in their little bubble and have their share of inner circle sycophants and are shielded from acknowledging the opinions of other fans -- writing them off as "haters".

Most bands would be grateful and happy for the attention GN'R gets from fans online -- especially considering how much fans had their patience tested over the years. Instead it's snippy bitterness and entitlement. I know it's a two-way street and I'm sure there's complex feelings all around but it's no secret that the online community has been perceived in a pretty hostile manner even going back to Axl's rants at RIR3, so that animosity has existed for a long time. I don't quite get it. I'm not sure I want to any longer.

• Like 2

It's sad to see her lashing out at the people responsible for running a fan community out of pocket.

I've defended Beta/Team Brazil in the past to the extent that the Axl's-nanny jokes are mean-spirited, but it's becoming evidently clearer and clearer that they do not understand how to manage a band or strike a strong relationship with fans. I've never seen such a sour, bitter attitude towards fans than I have with GN'R.

Most bands would be grateful and happy for the attention GN'R gets from fans online -- especially considering how much fans had their patience tested over the years. Instead it's snippy bitterness and entitlement. I don't quite get it. I'm not sure I want to any longer.

This is the polite version of how I feel. Incompetent ungrateful amateurist spiteful shits.

I appreciate the work the admins and mods do here. For us and for Guns n' Roses (in all it's forms). But I honestly for the lie of me can't understand why you guys still want to do it when the band and it's management hold such an attitude towards their fanbase.

Edited by username

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

You I know Ron's a nice guy and all, and posting phone numbers is never cool, but he just doesn't get it. After 5 years of getting sand-bagged by Axl, after years of Axl promising that Chinese would consist of multiple albums, echoed by Axl during his fan-chats (double album comment) the fans are getting good and pissed that they're acting like this never happened. Letting their selfish issues with the label take precident over getting music to the fans. And when songs leak, we get the old lady chiding us like children that there's no need to release the album now, not to mention Del James telling us all to suck his dick. Nice.

Talk about "rats".

No offense, but I don't see how any of those things you mentioned, as frustrating as they may be, equate to Ron not getting it. Yes, it's frustrating wanting new music, hoping for it, with no confirmation it's in the pipeline, or at what stage it's at. But, posting Beta's text or phone number on the internet will not undo any of that. Two wrongs don't make a right, ultimately.

Ali

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

You I know Ron's a nice guy and all, and posting phone numbers is never cool, but he just doesn't get it. After 5 years of getting sand-bagged by Axl, after years of Axl promising that Chinese would consist of multiple albums, echoed by Axl during his fan-chats (double album comment) the fans are getting good and pissed that they're acting like this never happened. Letting their selfish issues with the label take precident over getting music to the fans. And when songs leak, we get the old lady chiding us like children that there's no need to release the album now, not to mention Del James telling us all to suck his dick. Nice.

Talk about "rats".

No offense, but I don't see how any of those things you mentioned, as frustrating as they may be, equate to Ron not getting it. Yes, it's frustrating wanting new music, hoping for it, with no confirmation it's in the pipeline, or at what stage it's at. But, posting Beta's text or phone number on the internet will not undo any of that. Two wrongs don't make a right, ultimately.

Ali

Point is, Ron's apparent outrage is focused way too much in the wrong direction. I'd love to see him get publicly outraged about the fact that CD2 is basically being held hostage. But, we all know why that ain't gonna happen.

Edited by sofine11

I´ve been here for a long time and I have seen and read all kinds of insults, jokes,gibes, cruel and disrespectful comments and rude and personal attacks addressed at Axl, the band members and the Lebeis. I´ve seen how forum members are abusive towards each other too and how the rotten apples supported by some others have made it look like it´s a crime to support the band we are here for labellilng them as nutters, ass kissers, ass lickers, sheep, blind, delusional...etc. The rude way they treated Fernando and Bumblefoot when they came here was maybe the drop that fulled the glass.So, I understand that they have a bad image of this forum and the relations with it are not good. BUT to use that as an excuse to not communicate with us is not right either since the ones of us who support the band don´t have to pay for the wrongs that others have done. As some people said above, they should focus on the supportive positive fans instead of turning their attention to the negative ones.

It is cool and healthy to have different and opposite opinions, there is nothing wrong with expressing frustration, disagreement, dislike or whatever as long as it´s done in a respectful way. Constructive criticism is necessary and it helps to balance the atmosphere of the forum. The problem is that a lot of people don´t understand where the limits are and they hide behind their "freedom of speech" as an excuse to justify their bashing fest.

Also, I would like to add that disliking or disagreeing with Beta doesn´t give anybody the right to post her phone number in public. And needless to say how low it is to post a personal/private message in the open. Posting people´s personal info without their consent in internet is wrong and there is nothing that can justify that.

And lastly, calling HV and Subs "assholes" was completely uncalled for since they are two of the coolest people in here and are putting a lot of work and effort to make this place better.

Edited by November_rain

Before I go and catch up on these last 12 pages of comments, I'm gonna go out on a real limb here and predict that Volcano, Soulmonster and Ali have all defended Beta's message?

If this is all true, then I don't know how even the most devoted fanboys can defend it. Axl should be embarrassed to have this woman representing him. One humiliating event after the other. They are turning this band into an absolute joke.

Axl has always done this and apparently it's Beta's style as well.

They focus on the ONE bad apple instead of concentrating on the 18 apples in the bunch that are still in great condition.

One guy leaks a 10-year-old song that doesn't have Axl on vocals. Be mad at him - all night long. I agree. If the leaker is in your camp - fire him. More power to ya.

BUT........and this but is as big as Oprah's............the response from GnR fans has been about 90% positive. And the response from the general public has been, for the most part, more positive than negative.

BUT instead of sitting back and going "holy cow - people are really loving this song. Our fanbase is stoked and exciting and saying they wish they could hear more, and people are excited for a new album, and some people are even saying this single could be a huge radio hit.....let's get the ball rolling! How exciting that almost everybody loves this song."

Instead of that...............we get angry messages about how people have ruined the fun and ruined everything. RUINED what fun? Your fans are desperate for new music, and they LOVE the new song they just heard. Your fans are HAPPY right now to hear anything GnR related. DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU????

Just friggin once I'd love to see Axl and Beta put the MILLIONS OF AXL FANS first.

Just like the BBF chat thing. So 100 posters on here would LOVE to chat with bandmembers, but 4-5 guys are jerks about it..............so instead of concentrating on the 100 positive people, they let the 5 negative people run thes show. Instead of answering and chatting with the positive people (the majority) and ignoring the negatives "stupid question, next"........they just refuse to come back. F*ck the 100 positive people, the 5 negative people are the only thing that matters.

It's just ridiculous.

I hate that Axl and Beta/her children have the attitude.

The fans are NOT your enemy. They are the reason that you guys live in that huge mansion and live like kings.

BETA............AXL..............how about concentrate on your MILLIONS of fans who love you and are dying to support your career by buying new music and seeing you on tour, and STOP focusing on the few negative people out there?????

Axl-Morris...........how do you explain the fact that this forum is 10 times more active than HTGTH where nothing negative is allowed?

Well put. Very good points!

I've defended Beta/Team Brazil in the past to the extent that the Axl's-nanny jokes are mean-spirited, but it's becoming evidently clearer and clearer that they do not understand how to manage a band or strike a strong relationship with fans. I've never seen such a sour, bitter attitude towards fans than I have with GN'R's management. I feel like they're in their little bubble and have their share of inner circle sycophants and are shielded from acknowledging the opinions of other fans -- writing them off as "haters".

Most bands would be grateful and happy for the attention GN'R gets from fans online -- especially considering how much fans had their patience tested over the years. Instead it's snippy bitterness and entitlement. I know it's a two-way street and I'm sure there's complex feelings all around but it's no secret that the online community has been perceived in a pretty hostile manner even going back to Axl's rants at RIR3, so that animosity has existed for a long time. I don't quite get it. I'm not sure I want to any longer.

This post should close this topic.

Axl, Beta and her children just don't "get it."

They continually disregard the millions of fans, just to battle it out with the few cupcakes.

As for the people on here talking about how rude this forum can get...........last time Axl came on he called a mod a "lesbian cunt" and he also bashed another long time member. Beta has been extremely rude to fans lately. Del (part of Axl's chosen camp) bashed fans and said we could suck his dick. Remember the five SOFTBALL questions the forum sent to Beta for Axl, and what their response was?

So don't make it out like the entire band has been nice and sweet and informative, but were run off by 587 rude forum members.

THESE GUYS DONT POST AT HTGTH either - a forum where you aren't allowed to have an opinion unless you are worshipping Axl.

When the band and management aren't fan friendly, you can't expect forum members to be 100% friendly and respectful.

Seriously, if this band just rotated and every month for 15-20 minutes one band member came on and chatted/answered questions, then like 75% of the negativity would dissapear. If this band put out an album every couple of years - negativity dissapears. If Axl could take 5 minutes and answer five softball questions - negativity dissapears.

You could take so many members of this forum and let them run the band for a year, and literally 90% of the negativity towards the band would fly away. It isn't rocketscience what this band needs to do. With VERY little effort, they could eliminate the majority of the hostility people have towards them.

Or, Beta can just keep treating Axl's millions of fans with no respect and keep running this band into extinction.

I've accepted that the dream of Axl resuming a normal career with singles, videos, award show performances, dynamic setlists, interviews etc is never going to happen. And not just because of the management problems, whether that be professionals sabotaging for a reunion or these amateurs protecting their interests. Axl is obviously still as emotionally and psychologically as messy as ever and incapable of getting his shit together.

But I didn't think we'd be here 5 years after Chinese came out, 14 years after Twat was written/recorded, 20 years after This I Love was written, still waiting for Axl to release other decade old songs.

And lastly, calling HV and Subs "assholes" was completely uncalled for since they are two of the coolest people in here and are putting a lot of work and effort to make this place better.
She called them assholes? when did this happen?

It´s been said a few pages back and it´s been confirmed true by HV although I don´t know when or why.

I like how she said it's "ruined now" or words to that effect, as if there WAS something on the way and they'd been busy prepping loads of stuff..... which they obviously haven't been doing (As we know from recent interviews from various band members).

Or if they were prepping something, it'd probably be another tour with the same setlist.

I like how she said it's "ruined now" or words to that effect, as if there WAS something on the way and they'd been busy prepping loads of stuff..... which they obviously haven't been doing (As we know from recent interviews from various band members).

Or if they were prepping something, it'd probably be another tour with the same setlist.

More likely another Brazil tour, so the Lebeis family can show all the folks back home what rich, important billy-badasses they are. Rock N' Roll!!

Couple things.

Some history: after MSL was sent some of Beta's private emails which included Better Gone, he basically said he was gonna reveal their original plans (I forget if this was for 2011 or 2012) if they didn't make some kind of announcement.

He made some likely exaggerated claims about the contents e.g. containing Axl's account of the band breakup. But he did say there was an email, I think from Axl to Robin, which apparently said Axl felt the leaks were a positive thing and contradicted his public stance.

He went quiet very quick after that as he appeared to have reached some kind of agreement with management. Many will remember where after years of being constructively critical he turned into an Ali/Soulmonster-style defender overnight and trolled this forum trying to make Groghan's head explode with his pseudo-logic.

This was obviously a game or front, he may have even agreed with management to get on board, at least publically.

Anyway, he said he could no longer engage in any discussion about leaks or sensitive material he may or may not have for legal reasons and was quite open about how much shit he could have been in.

Then recently he did the podcasts and talked about, among other things, this new amazing version of This I Love with DJ and new vocal melodies from Axl.

Now he's apparently potentially involved in these recent leaks.

If he is, that suggests he's as fucked off as the rest of us with the recent bullshit comments by Pittman, Beta, Del and the general state of things.

By the way, if anyone's still reading i'd pay £1,000 for a new song or the new This I Love, for personal use.

• Like 1