Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

Before I go and catch up on these last 12 pages of comments, I'm gonna go out on a real limb here and predict that Volcano, Soulmonster and Ali have all defended Beta's message?

If this is all true, then I don't know how even the most devoted fanboys can defend it. Axl should be embarrassed to have this woman representing him. One humiliating event after the other. They are turning this band into an absolute joke.

Axl has always done this and apparently it's Beta's style as well.

They focus on the ONE bad apple instead of concentrating on the 18 apples in the bunch that are still in great condition.

One guy leaks a 10-year-old song that doesn't have Axl on vocals. Be mad at him - all night long. I agree. If the leaker is in your camp - fire him. More power to ya.

BUT........and this but is as big as Oprah's............the response from GnR fans has been about 90% positive. And the response from the general public has been, for the most part, more positive than negative.

BUT instead of sitting back and going "holy cow - people are really loving this song. Our fanbase is stoked and exciting and saying they wish they could hear more, and people are excited for a new album, and some people are even saying this single could be a huge radio hit.....let's get the ball rolling! How exciting that almost everybody loves this song."

Instead of that...............we get angry messages about how people have ruined the fun and ruined everything. RUINED what fun? Your fans are desperate for new music, and they LOVE the new song they just heard. Your fans are HAPPY right now to hear anything GnR related. DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU????

Just friggin once I'd love to see Axl and Beta put the MILLIONS OF AXL FANS first.

Just like the BBF chat thing. So 100 posters on here would LOVE to chat with bandmembers, but 4-5 guys are jerks about it..............so instead of concentrating on the 100 positive people, they let the 5 negative people run thes show. Instead of answering and chatting with the positive people (the majority) and ignoring the negatives "stupid question, next"........they just refuse to come back. F*ck the 100 positive people, the 5 negative people are the only thing that matters.

It's just ridiculous.

I hate that Axl and Beta/her children have the attitude.

The fans are NOT your enemy. They are the reason that you guys live in that huge mansion and live like kings.

BETA............AXL..............how about concentrate on your MILLIONS of fans who love you and are dying to support your career by buying new music and seeing you on tour, and STOP focusing on the few negative people out there?????

Axl-Morris...........how do you explain the fact that this forum is 10 times more active than HTGTH where nothing negative is allowed?

Well put. Very good points!

It's sad to see her lashing out at the people responsible for running a fan community out of pocket.

I've defended Beta/Team Brazil in the past to the extent that the Axl's-nanny jokes are mean-spirited, but it's becoming evidently clearer and clearer that they do not understand how to manage a band or strike a strong relationship with fans. I've never seen such a sour, bitter attitude towards fans than I have with GN'R's management. I feel like they're in their little bubble and have their share of inner circle sycophants and are shielded from acknowledging the opinions of other fans -- writing them off as "haters".

Most bands would be grateful and happy for the attention GN'R gets from fans online -- especially considering how much fans had their patience tested over the years. Instead it's snippy bitterness and entitlement. I know it's a two-way street and I'm sure there's complex feelings all around but it's no secret that the online community has been perceived in a pretty hostile manner even going back to Axl's rants at RIR3, so that animosity has existed for a long time. I don't quite get it. I'm not sure I want to any longer.

This post should close this topic.

Axl, Beta and her children just don't "get it."

They continually disregard the millions of fans, just to battle it out with the few cupcakes.

As for the people on here talking about how rude this forum can get...........last time Axl came on he called a mod a "lesbian cunt" and he also bashed another long time member. Beta has been extremely rude to fans lately. Del (part of Axl's chosen camp) bashed fans and said we could suck his dick. Remember the five SOFTBALL questions the forum sent to Beta for Axl, and what their response was?

So don't make it out like the entire band has been nice and sweet and informative, but were run off by 587 rude forum members.

THESE GUYS DONT POST AT HTGTH either - a forum where you aren't allowed to have an opinion unless you are worshipping Axl.

When the band and management aren't fan friendly, you can't expect forum members to be 100% friendly and respectful.

Seriously, if this band just rotated and every month for 15-20 minutes one band member came on and chatted/answered questions, then like 75% of the negativity would dissapear. If this band put out an album every couple of years - negativity dissapears. If Axl could take 5 minutes and answer five softball questions - negativity dissapears.

You could take so many members of this forum and let them run the band for a year, and literally 90% of the negativity towards the band would fly away. It isn't rocketscience what this band needs to do. With VERY little effort, they could eliminate the majority of the hostility people have towards them.

Or, Beta can just keep treating Axl's millions of fans with no respect and keep running this band into extinction.

Groghan's posts as always....the clear winner!

Wish you would post these two posts on BBF's FB page to summarize the sentiment of the majority here. To say I'm absolutely disappointed with how TB deals with this situation is an extreme understatement.

Then one day he came and said "GNR said they didn't know I had this stuff. Things can get ugly pretty fast bla bla bla I have songs and I'm gonna fuck'em."

He basically admited he was into some kind of leaking scheme.

Edit: I vote Groghan for manager.

Edited by ManetsBR

Then one day he came and said "GNR said they didn't know I had this stuff. Things can get ugly pretty fast bla bla bla I have songs and I'm gonna fuck'em."

He basically admited he was into some kind of leaking scheme.

He's actually detailed the entire history of the two sets of leaks he was involved in in massive detail. That was all very undercover shit until they came out.

Where it gets extremely hazy is when he was sent the Beta emails with Better Gone. What's clear is he inflated the value of those to try and get more leaks. But then it all becomes very murky. Regardless, I have a shit tonne of time for the guy and if he's involved in Going Down then I thank him.

Thinking about the recation to these leaks by Beta, it's strange to me considering that, aside from obviously trying to contain them, nobody in the camp lost their shit over any of the 2003-2006 leaks. Obviously the Skwerl thing was a different level since it was the whole, virtually finished album in great quality right before the planned release.

But when Axl came out on May 12th in Hammerstein in 2006, having prepared his voice, gotten in amazing shape, totally mentally prepared to begin the comeback, he grinned down at us in the front row and called us 'downloading motherfuckers' and then played Twat, Better, IRS, Madagascar, Chinese and The Blues.

Couple that with the possibility of truth in MSL's old claim that Axl emailed Robin about the leaks saying they weren't a bad thing and it really makes me wonder what the fuck Beta is losing her shit about here. Is Axl really throwing a tantrum because we got some remixes of Better and a Tommy song?

• Like 1

I saw a post earlier suggesting that its now the fault of the fans that GNR won't be releasing any new material.. that is really a ridiculous proposition... you would think that they are doing us a favor giving things away for free.. there are innumerable people active and browsing this community who would make a significant investment in a new digital single, an EP, a cd, a box set, or more, because this is a business after all.. yet, those same people who put their money into the gnr catalog, fly all around the world supporting the band's shows, put their own time and money into managing communities like these, are considered complainers, assholes, and any other number of derogatory terms..

Well, the real question is: Does Axl even knows? :lol:

You're not kidding. Beta admittedly limits his internet use to protect him, like you would a small child.

I know. This is so pathetic. I bet when he types "mygnr" on the browser the computer shuts down and a siren comes up. Then Beta and her kids come running towards Axl.

You're not kidding. Beta admittedly limits his internet use to protect him, like you would a small child.

I know. This is so pathetic. I bet when he types "mygnr" on the browser the computer shuts down and a siren comes up. Then Beta and her kids come running towards Axl.

Until we see / hear anything from Axl himself, I seriously believe this is the case.

I'm just going with my train of thought her but assuming that Guns likely have some kind of long term plans to release at least 2 more albums and work with a label, promote them in some way etc.....just as they always did since 1998....she's may be reacting like this because she fears that history will repeat itself and that without any concrete statements of plans/release dates etc, half the next album will leak before it's out, in turn determining what songs have to appear on the album (which may have happened with Chinese).

In which case I could understand the frustration. Because it seems this time around they are obviously trying not to make the mistakes made last time by repeatedly announcing tentative dates, only to let us down and piss us off, which may have ultimately led to leaks.

But now the leaks are coming anyway. So they kind of can't win.

More likely, the forums are all blocked. We're literally the only ones who talk about modern-day GNR. He's gotta be curious about where the mood is at once in a while. That's where they come in, to make sure that doesn't happen.

Edited by sofine11

I'm off to bed.

44 Guests are reading this topic including Bono, Trent Reznor, Bruce Dickinson, Hetfield, Hayley Williams, Marilyn Manson, Elton John, Avril Lavigne, Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Bumblefoot, Buckethead, Paris Jackson and Bruce Springsteen and they're all just shaking their heads going "What the fuck, Axl?".

I'm off to bed.

44 Guests are reading this topic including Bono, Trent Reznor, Bruce Dickinson, Hetfield, Hayley Williams, Marilyn Manson, Elton John, Avril Lavigne, Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Bumblefoot, Buckethead, Paris Jackson and Bruce Springsteen and they're all just shaking their heads going "What the fuck, Axl?".

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: