Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

I've tried to type something over the past few days regarding all this bullshit. I loved Going Down but there's still this undercurrent of pure misery and a horrible sense of who gives a fuck running through everything this band does and the way it operates now. I never thought i'd say it but even the dark ages between 2002 and 2005 were better than this, because we at least still had Chinese Democracy to look forward to. Now we have fuck all.

I'm convinced this band can still do great things, I remember how positive I was about the show I saw last year but FUCK ME it just hasn't felt as bad as it has lately.

Edited by mr-fukaji

the program is called beta ? This is all a conspiracy, one of these days one of msl's ring ropes will break, then every single guy here is going to start disappearing one by one ...remember black guys go first

Edited by kanudo19

He came to do damage control, let's not forget that.

It is just completely irrelevant why his reasons were for coming here. Fact is still that people mocked him, mocked the band and were incredible disrespectful.

Thanks for sharing. I happen to completely disagree.

Fernando is a dick, and he steals from Axl, gives unreleased material to his backstabbing friends, then acts like a tough guy on the computer while blaming the fans of Axl for stealing, loser.

Can you clarify this... I have no memory of this.

Fernando is a dick, and he steals from Axl, gives unreleased material to his backstabbing friends, then acts like a tough guy on the computer while blaming the fans of Axl for stealing, loser.

according to some people, fernando gave studio demo's to Portuguese friends, who traded that off or whatever and that's how the chinese democracy songs leaked. Although I'm sure IRS was from a dodgy recording in some club that Axl was previewing to friends.

Not much else to say or add. He is rumored to be the one who passed around the songs which turned out to be the leaks pertaining to CD. I believe he gave them to Jarmo and some people in Portugal, then msl tricked them for the songs.

What a sad miserable state this "band" has become.

I don't post here often but stop in from time to time to see if anything is new with the"band". I have loved this band since 86 and am mocked by my friends for it nowadays. Went to the show in Calgary here back in 2006 or 2007. Tried to go to the Riot show in Vancouver.

But to even call this thing a real band anymore is a joke. Never ending tours since 2009 with the same songs over and over again. 14 new songs in 22 years....

Management that is a complete joke. No website.

Whats sad is what could have been for Axl if he wasn't such a tool. And anyone trying to say his singing is in good form these days needs their head checked.

But thats just my opinion.....

On a serious note, how profoundly stupid is Beta? Not only was her phone number available to anybody that happened to view an online profile, but she actually responded to a vague text message from a stranger.

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

You I know Ron's a nice guy and all, and posting phone numbers is never cool, but he just doesn't get it. After 5 years of getting sand-bagged by Axl, after years of Axl promising that Chinese would consist of multiple albums, echoed by Axl during his fan-chats (double album comment) the fans are getting good and pissed that they're acting like this never happened. Letting their selfish issues with the label take precident over getting music to the fans. And when songs leak, we get the old lady chiding us like children that there's no need to release the album now, not to mention Del James telling us all to suck his dick. Nice.

Talk about "rats".

No offense, but I don't see how any of those things you mentioned, as frustrating as they may be, equate to Ron not getting it. Yes, it's frustrating wanting new music, hoping for it, with no confirmation it's in the pipeline, or at what stage it's at. But, posting Beta's text or phone number on the internet will not undo any of that. Two wrongs don't make a right, ultimately.

Ali

Point is, Ron's apparent outrage is focused way too much in the wrong direction. I'd love to see him get publicly outraged about the fact that CD2 is basically being held hostage. But, we all know why that ain't gonna happen.

Fair enough. But, I just think BBF was expressing his opinion on the sharing of private communication publicly. I happen to agree with him and find the issues to be separate and unrelated. You can be frustrated by both issues.

Ali

A mainstream journalist wouldn't be aware of MSL and any other silly backstory. If MSL was mentioned then Beta should have had the gumption to realize it wasn't any industry type.

Not much else to say or add. He is rumored to be the one who passed around the songs which turned out to be the leaks pertaining to CD. I believe he gave them to Jarmo and some people in Portugal, then msl tricked them for the songs.

But, this was never confirmed though, was it? It's still just conjecture at this point.

Ali

beta, and co. have exposed themselves for what they are.

underneath the designer clothes, smartphones, glamour, and travel expenses paid for by axl -- they're just a bunch of unmiraculous, brazilian white trash with no discernible talent, qualities, or perspective.

this is what you get when you let losers in your life, axl.

• Like 1