Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

The most dangerous band in the world has turned into the sandyest vagina in the world.

• Like 1

Everybody, you have to realize that the person who published the supposed text message is a half-wit. It couldn't be more doubtful that Beta authored that message.

Anthony Sunta, or WTTJ on newgnr, couldn't be less of an 'insider'.

Everybody, you have to realize that the person who published the supposed text message is a half-wit. It couldn't be more doubtful that Beta authored that message.

Anthony Sunta, or WTTJ on newgnr, couldn't be less of an 'insider'.

Manets said she said the same thing in an e-mail to him :shrugs:

Well, that's different. I didn't know that.

To be honest, I think MSL will wipe the floor with GNR legally. He obviously has a firm grasp on the loopholes of that system.

Well, that's different. I didn't know that.

To be honest, I think MSL will wipe the floor with GNR legally. He obviously has a firm grasp on the loopholes of that system.

He's been deleting topics pretty sharpish on his board.

WOW. You go to bed early and look what happens!

Obviously I agree that no one's personal info should be posted on the board. No matter how much I might disagree with any particular user, I would never dream of posting their personal phone number or anything and the same goes for Beta.

Having said that, I still cannot get my head around openly disliking your fans. As long as I live, I'll never understand that.

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

The most dangerous band in the world has turned into the sandyest vagina in the world.

• Like 1

So wait, Beta allegedly sent that text to a fan? Am I understanding that right? When did she call Subs and HV assholes?

On the first part yes, you have the right. Amazing (in a bad way), but yes you have that right.

On the second part, I'm not sure but that's hilarious (in a bad way) to me. How are they assholes? For what? Allowing fans of a band to speak their mind about the band?

So wait, Beta allegedly sent that text to a fan? Am I understanding that right? When did she call Subs and HV assholes?

On the first part yes, you have the right. Amazing (in a bad way), but yes you have that right.

On the second part, I'm not sure but that's hilarious (in a bad way) to me. How are they assholes? For what? Allowing fans of a band to speak their mind about the band?

How the hell did a fan get her number?! Why must GNR stuff always seen so soap opera-y? Ugh.

I don't think Beta likes the fact that she no longer has control of the site. Her "suggestions" aren't catered to and it pisses her off.

How the hell did a fan get her number?! Why must GNR stuff always seen so soap opera-y? Ugh.

I don't think Beta likes the fact that she no longer has control of the site. Her "suggestions" aren't catered to and it pisses her off.

Details are still sketchy (for me) on the whole "how did a fan get her number" thing, but as I find out more, I'll share of course.

Your second point could be right on the money for all I know. If you ask me though, her best approach would be to make any attempt to work WITH these sites instead of just dishing out demands, insults and threats.

Can we all agree on one thing? Beta is entitled as part of GNR management to resent unsanctioned leaks of GNR property. But to label HV and UKSubs "assholes" is unacceptable and she should formally apologize for such a reckless generalisation.

These are two fair, objective people who unnecessarily devote a portion of their lives to running a Guns N’ Roses fan site. The same can be said of those appointed by HV/UK to help.

From HV to Black Sabbath, can you image the sum produced by the mod team in buying tickets, merch and records over the years? Scratch the last one, all we can do at this point is purchase records released for years.

I stand with HV and UKSubs on this one. Beta, you are simply wrong here.

Can we all agree on one thing? Beta is entitled as part of GNR management to resent unsanctioned leaks of GNR property. But to label HV and UKSubs "assholes" is unacceptable and she should formally apologize for such a reckless generalisation.

These are two fair, objective people who unnecessarily devote a portion of their lives to running a Guns N’ Roses fan site. The same can be said of those appointed by HV/UK to help.

From HV to Black Sabbath, can you image the sum produced by the mod team in buying tickets, merch and records over the years? Scratch the last one, all we can do at this point is purchase records released for years.

I agree.

As I mentioned earlier, I went to bed early last night and just woke up to all of this. The more I think on it, the more worked up I'm getting about it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think paying for goods entitles me or anyone else to anything outside of those goods BUT I also think that insulting and threatening people who are just trying to maintain a community dedicated to "your band" is completely uncalled for.

Your second point could be right on the money for all I know. If you ask me though, her best approach would be to make any attempt to work WITH these sites instead of just dishing out demands, insults and threats.

Would you want to work with sites that are insulting you day in day out, along with your family?

They seem to work well with HTGTH.

I agree.

As I mentioned earlier, I went to bed early last night and just woke up to all of this. The more I think on it, the more worked up I'm getting about it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think paying for goods entitles me or anyone else to anything outside of those goods BUT I also think that insulting and threatening people who are just trying to maintain a community dedicated to "your band" is completely uncalled for.

When i come up with the idea of the 5 questions to Axl i never ever thought that the camp where going to be upset about it. It was really a GREAT opportunity to make amends with this forum, to make new ways of communicating with the hardcore fans.

They thought new music is not what the ppl want? Wrong. Going Down was a great and get enough attention from everyone.

Please guys, do we have a believable confirmation that Beta did send this text?

Or is it just speculation...

It isn't speculation.

Also-

It might help the situation here if we remember the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right". Direct insults at Beta, including the tired cleaning jokes don't really help anything.

I'm not trying to censor anyone, just pointing out what seemed obvious to me.