Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

Can we all agree on one thing? Beta is entitled as part of GNR management to resent unsanctioned leaks of GNR property. But to label HV and UKSubs "assholes" is unacceptable and she should formally apologize for such a reckless generalisation.

These are two fair, objective people who unnecessarily devote a portion of their lives to running a Guns N Roses fan site. The same can be said of those appointed by HV/UK to help.

From HV to Black Sabbath, can you image the sum produced by the mod team in buying tickets, merch and records over the years? Scratch the last one, all we can do at this point is purchase records released for years.

I stand with HV and UKSubs on this one. Beta, you are simply wrong here.

Was Black Sabbath the one who was making fun of her and her family in that online interview?

I have no clue what this is about, nor do I care. But imho you people are way too obsessed with Beta and her family and with things that really don't matter whatsoever.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous. You people act like a bunch of kids, while i'm pretty sure that most of you are actually older than me.

GN'R is what it is right now, and there's nothing we can do to change it.

Is it really that hard to just go to concerts, and listen to their music whenever you feel like it?

No one is supposed to care about what Axl looks like, how his cats are called or how many donuts he can stuff in his mouth. In the end it's about the music. Being a fan is fine, but some of you are obsessed. It's freaky.

• Like 4

I agree with you for the most part. But don't think it's obsession in most cases. I think it's frustation for the most part.

And some sadness as well.

It's like you really love chocolate and people eat it in front of you, but you can't have it, something like that.

Fans get frustrated and disapointed.

Edited by MBRose
  • Like 1

It's frustration. I agree with MB. No one wants to be freaky but at the end of the day if you can see potential for something you love that is not being reached its kinda heartbreaking. That makes people act a little silly sometimes.

Wow money maybe going to her head and that head will no doubtably get bigger touring with a covers setlist. Do something new gnr we're bored.axl needs a manager who will kick his ass unfortunately he's broken down relatonships with many of the best managers out there and who wants tonwork with him anymore

Wrong.

Every manager he has worked with has tried to dupe him into reunions.

Wow money maybe going to her head and that head will no doubtably get bigger touring with a covers setlist. Do something new gnr we're bored.axl needs a manager who will kick his ass unfortunately he's broken down relatonships with many of the best managers out there and who wants tonwork with him anymore

Wrong.

Guess who's back....back again... :-D

Nice to see you Volcano.

Can we all agree on one thing? Beta is entitled as part of GNR management to resent unsanctioned leaks of GNR property. But to label HV and UKSubs "assholes" is unacceptable and she should formally apologize for such a reckless generalisation.

These are two fair, objective people who unnecessarily devote a portion of their lives to running a Guns N’ Roses fan site. The same can be said of those appointed by HV/UK to help.

From HV to Black Sabbath, can you image the sum produced by the mod team in buying tickets, merch and records over the years? Scratch the last one, all we can do at this point is purchase records released for years.

I stand with HV and UKSubs on this one. Beta, you are simply wrong here.

I agree.

As I mentioned earlier, I went to bed early last night and just woke up to all of this. The more I think on it, the more worked up I'm getting about it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think paying for goods entitles me or anyone else to anything outside of those goods BUT I also think that insulting and threatening people who are just trying to maintain a community dedicated to "your band" is completely uncalled for.

When i come up with the idea of the 5 questions to Axl i never ever thought that the camp where going to be upset about it. It was really a GREAT opportunity to make amends with this forum, to make new ways of communicating with the hardcore fans.

They thought new music is not what the ppl want? Wrong. Going Down was a great and get enough attention from everyone.

I tend to agree. I imagine that anyone would read the reaction to a few leaks and acknowledge an opportunity when it was staring them in the face: get new material out ASAP! That is marketing and management.

This stuff only happens to poor little Axl cuz everyone is out ta get him. No other band in the history of music has ever had a song leaked. And if they did, I'm sure they'd take the admirable position of saying they no longer have to release music.

Wrong.

Guess who's back....back again... :-D

Nice to see you Volcano.

Thanks! It doesn't seem like anything has changed around here :awesomeface:

Edited by volcano62

Seriously, I can see why Beta would be angry and pissed off with this forum: Having a section (Attitude) seemingly designed for abuse towards the band and management, allowing cupcakes to run free for a long time (fixed recently, though, well done, there), generally fostering a very negative attitude towards the band, and having mods who publicly express disdain towards the band/management, BUT calling HighVoltage and UK Subs for assholes was uncalled for. Unless there is something I don't know about.

Lets overlook the blatantly ridiculous fact that a nanny/housekeeper is apparently now the spokesperson for the band and look at the quotes 'now we don't have to put anything out'.

If you're at the stage when you look at putting out music as a pain in the ass obligation, its time to end the band.

If you're at the stage when you regard the most devoted members of your dwindling fan base as assholes, its time to end the band.

If you're so creatively impotent that you regard the leaking of one solitary mediocre song from six years ago to matter in the slightest, its time to end the band.

Shit or get off the pot, Axl.

If there's ever a new album, I will get it off youtube just to be spiteful of beta.

Translation:

Beta "We don't need to put anything out. This is a good excuse not to"

Pitman "Release new music? Why the fuck would we do that? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

• Like 1

Who knew back in 96 when Axl recreated Guns N' Roses it was to reap all of that nostalgic money. Nice long term goal Axl. You're essentially Mini-Kiss.

KISS has released two excellent albums since 2008, has changed it's setlist, stage, has released numerous products including live DVDs, compilations, merch etc, and treat their fans the way they should be treated. Of all bands I love, I am fulfilled as a KISS fan more so than any other band. If I wanted to buy something related to KISS, even music-wise, that I don't have or haven't heard yet, I can. I always can. With GnR, I'm bored beyond words.

A member of the band once told me about mygnr that the cupcakes run this place and the worst part of it is that good people here don't do nothing to stop it/them... so maybe this is beta's and gnr opinion on mygnr and that's why she is calling the mods assholes...because they do nothing!

what did u guys do when ron was attacked last time he was here ? what do u guys do when people post very stupid and hurtfull stuff about the band ,band members or managers ? Im not defending what she said, she was wrong in saying it but she said it in a pm , and maybe she said it cuz gnr is tired of mygnr trolling. We have the biggest gnr community and we could have band members here talking to us on a regular basis but instead we have vincent vega, bba and crew running around kicking ass.