Fernando's answer *UK SUBS post PG19*

loko

"complaints, complaints, complaints"

Seriously, his response is just as unprofessional as the previous outbursts. I hope everything turns out well for this band, but I've kinda lost any hope for that. How is it that these people are proud to announce they have had a two hour meeting for this band? Is that so special? It's his fucking job to have those. I have multiple meetings each week.

however the destructive criticism hinders the outcome

I wonder what he means by that.

Perhaps that Axl gets demotivated to do anything if he feels his hardcore fans have turned against him and don't believe in him anymore?

I'm pretty sure that even if 100% of fans would support him no matter what we would be exactly in the same situation we are now.

It was good to get some type of more professional response about the unanswered questions. However, they still are unanswered. I do not agree about the label not wanting to do anything unless there is a reunion. Anything GNR releated sells and sells well. Even though CD didn't go as well as expected, it still sold extremely well for todays standards. Slash doesn't seem to have a problem releasing music. Axl could always go around the label and market it himself independantly, not too hard to do with todays technology.

The negativity on this forum does get old. I come here because I am a fan and want to keep up with my favorite band. I'm always stunned that a fan forum has so many people that do not seem like fans of the band. I don't think we should completely censor anyones feelings, but I do think if you do not like the current incarnation of GNR, you should probably join another forum..

Seriously, his response is just as unprofessional as the previous outbursts. I hope everything turns out well for this band, but I've kinda lost any hope for that. How is it that these people are proud to announce they have had a two hour meeting for this band? Is that so special? It's his fucking job to have those. I have multiple meetings each week.

There wasn't anything in the original instagram that really indicated he was "proud" about the meeting. It's people here who are twisting it to become like this big announcement tweet where his sole intention was to tell the world he had a meeting. I interpret it more like an instagram message where he told how nice it was to relax at the beach after a long day with meetings.

• Like 1

I don't understand that waste of time from him, if he apologizes, why don't he answer? .______.

I assume that despite Manets and NGOG being amongst the more supportive posters here they are being punished for the sins of others.
To me Manets is the perfect example of how badly Axl's let things go. A couple of years ago he was as rabid a Nu Guns fan as you could imagine and even his youthful blinkered hero worship has gradually degraded into world weary acceptance these days. I've gained a lot of respect for the boy of late. :lol:

Sad thing is we are a great bunch...I'd say there is just maybe 5 assholes here that ruined it for all of us.

I really don't think it's time to throw in the towel and say everything is ruined. I really believe there's still a way for this to all work out. I think there can be a happy medium where people post their opinions, negative and positive, without crossing lines that people respect everyday out in the real world.

Thank you for trying to be the amending bridge here. I hope HV and Subsy understand what a great asset to this place you are.

I appreciate you saying that, I'm just trying to help out :)

I understand a lot of the ill will people feel towards any management team and everyone is obviously more than welcome to express that, but there has got to be a middle ground where things don't get so nasty.

There wasn't anything in the original instagram that really indicated he was "proud" about the meeting. It's people here who are twisting it to become like this big announcement tweet where his sole intention was to tell the world he had a meeting. I interpret it more like an instagram message where he told how nice it was to relax at the beach after a long day with meetings.

I tried to support this band, I really did, but with all that has happened now, it's getting really hard. I don't know how people like you, no offense, manage to keep taking all this shit. "Axl doesn't own us anything" and all that, I've had it. "Axl gets demotivated"? Why exactly? Because fans want new music? Because his band wants new music?

It's come so far that people are INSANELY happy with a leak of what is basically a mediocre, straight rocksong with Axl doing backing vocals. And the response to that by the management? What was that all about? Give me a break.

Oh, and people running a fan forum for the band you are managing are assholes? Fuck off.

Edited by st0n3r

Perhaps that Axl gets demotivated to do anything if he feels his hardcore fans have turned against him and don't believe in him anymore?

I'm pretty sure that even if 100% of fans would support him no matter what we would be exactly in the same situation we are now.

Wed be worse off... thered be no leaks and no going down

I'm not sure how some of you see this as an opportunity. As Fernando said, they regard sites like Paradise City as their 'own' version of MyGNR. Rather than reclaim the relationship that once existed between GNR management and here, they're clearly intent on providing for more positive forums insteading of attempting to appease the 'hostiles'.

I told him on Facebook: "Fernando, I sent a letter attached with 5 questions to Team Brazil's emails at Info and Admin." He said "Going to check."

I didn't send him the questions on Facebook, I told him on Facebook that I had sent the stuff.

But I'm glad he said what he said, at a certain level.

Edited by ManetsBR

They expected Paradise City would kill off objective places like MyGNR. Hopefully if we continue to thrive they'll realize ignoring the hardcores is a futile policy.

Good point Manets. Fernando isn't doing any justice to our effort when he says that he was only approached through Facebook. We only approached him through Facebook in order to notify him that we'd already dispatched our letter/questions to the official Team Brazil point of contact.

The letter was also clearly on display at Paradise City and its official Twitter.

I told him on Facebook: "Fernando, I sent a letter attached with 5 questions to Team Brazil's emails at Info and Admin." He said "Going to check."

I didn't send him the questions on Facebook, I told him on Facebook that I had sent the stuff.

But I'm glad he said what he said, at a certain level.

Seems to me Fernando tries really hard to manipulate people posting false information. Thanks Manets for exposing him one more time. This kid is so unprofessional. See Fernando? Just called you a kid again, don't cry.

• Like 1

It was actually quite well written. However, it's not the type of message the management team of GNR (or any other band for that matter) should be writing. Too much of a personal angle was thrown in, rather than taking a step back from that kind of stuff. Would you send a work email going into detail about your own personal life? Well, some would. But you get my point.

I was in support of Manets and Ngog for your information

I would love it if Guns N Roses was actually a part of MYGNR

But in case you can't read between the lines

He's basically telling you guys to go fuck yourselves...

Do you think he really is that clueless as to why fans get frustrated with his lack of communication about what the band is doing?

He could win back many of the haters if he did something as simple as an occasional tweet telling us what is going on.

I think many fans would even deal with the lack of music if Axl did an occasional tweet on what was happening.

Not too much to ask IMHO............

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1