Would you like to see a Q&A section of the forum for Axl/band members/management to answer and moderate?

UK SUBS

Update? Don't go all Rock Fuel on us. :lol:

In short, we'd like to do this yes.

I had heard (unofficially) that some GNR related news was going to happen "soon" which would relax frustrations somewhat so I'll hold back for now. If those updates don't happen over the coming weeks, I will make contact with management and hopefully we can move forward with the idea.

I had heard (unofficially) that some GNR related news was going to happen "soon" which would relax frustrations somewhat so I'll hold back for now. If those updates don't happen over the coming weeks, I will make contact with management and hopefully we can move forward with the idea.

To throw in an old GnR cliche... "Soon is not the word". :P

I love your good intentions and I love you for your insane move to run this crackpot place Subsy. But we've both been around long enough to know you should never wait for GnR's "soon's". ;)

Have Team Brazil gave an answer as of yet? I don't think they will make the mistake of ignoring MyGNR again.

Wait why won't they ignore mygnr again? Just curious. Something I missed probably.

3D Vegas DVD. UK SUBS just leaked the info. Haha.

Have Team Brazil gave an answer as of yet? I don't think they will make the mistake of ignoring MyGNR again.

Wait why won't they ignore mygnr again? Just curious. Something I missed probably.

Not sure either. They gave an answer "Generally speaking..." and that was just fine. Some posters felt like they deserved more info I guess :violin:

3D Vegas DVD. UK SUBS just leaked the info. Haha.

so wait, just because the announcement for vegas dvd is coming out, we don't want the q&a section (scratches head)?

Any updates???

LOL

Lol?

LOL not at you, at the situation, here I will explain....

Yes it is funny, expecting any updates on a dvd that was to be released this summer is fucking hilarious IMO considering summer is pretty much over in NA and no date has been issued.

The words GN'R and updates are a giant LOL for as long as I can remember. We hear something, it goes away, can only laugh at this point instead of being let down over and over again ya know.

THAT has nothing to do with the forum or the staff at all, it aint in your hands...

So yes one giant LOL

Unless you have something to update with regarding this thread?

Edited by gunsguy

Any updates???

LOL

Lol?

LOL not at you, at the situation, here I will explain....

Yes it is funny, expecting any updates on a dvd that was to be released this summer is fucking hilarious IMO considering summer is pretty much over in NA and no date has been issued.

The words GN'R and updates are a giant LOL for as long as I can remember. We hear something, it goes away, can only laugh at this point instead of being let down over and over again ya know.

THAT has nothing to do with the forum or the staff at all, it aint in your hands...

So yes one giant LOL

Unless you have something to update with regarding this thread?

Makes perfect sense now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you burn a bridge with Guns, there aint no going back

I wish you good luck, but I cannot see it happening. If it was to happen, how much of the forums soul would you be willing to sell, so to speak

I would stick to trying to make the forum work for the mix of people that are here, possibly

If you burn a bridge with Guns, there aint no going back

Oh I think you'd be surprised! ;)

I can confirm we have a channel to confirm or deny news stories. Management have been interested in supporting the forum and yet appreciate we will never loose our roots for freedom of speech = Win/Win.

PS -- Please no "party passes" theories! I think it's fair to say management realise mygnrforum is a huge mouth piece for GNR fans (old and new) around the world -- Anyone else surprised at how old Guns' is being embraced on their new forum, no?

To all the nayslayers and mygnrforum knockers, i'm so sorry to disappoint you :( we're here to stay, grow and develop even stronger.

To all the community: I cant thank you enough for your continued support, this place is about you and for you -- Please continue to enjoy the no1 GNR forum in the world!!!

Subsy.

• Like 4