Vinyl LP and Turntable Discussion

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Jesus @Deanyou weren't kidding. I dipped my toe in the reddit water and picked up 10 new subscribers so far on YouTube. Holy shit thanks :)

That is tremendous. The funny thing is, you already have the two hardest things down to a tee - great videos and a wealth of the rarities that you need to review :lol: You're on the ball, the rest will take care of itself!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got around to picking up the latest from Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats today.  Also grabbed the new Tedeschi Trucks that came out today. 

Expectations: vs. reality:   I know they always give the disclaimers on coloured vinyl that the final product may differ from the mock-ups, but goddamn  

My deck was sitting in storage for over 10 years. So now that I have somewhere to set it up and run properly, I pulled it out and took it to a local audio tech for some lovin' given it is from th

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Dean said:

That is tremendous. The funny thing is, you already have the two hardest things down to a tee - great videos and a wealth of the rarities that you need to review :lol: You're on the ball, the rest will take care of itself!

Sweet lord. I've picked up 40 subs so far since I made those two posts on reddit! Thanks again :)

• GNFNR 1
10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

New video! 

Thanks for already leaving comments @ToonGuns:)

Watched it live 👍😉

Bought myself another new vinyl this week - one of my favourite bands "The Aristocrats" (Guthrie Govan, Marco Minnemman and Bryan Bellar) are releasing a live album recorded during their last tour. It features an entire side as a drum solo in memory of Neal Peart, so as a drummer myself, a Rush fan, a The Aristocrats fan, and someone who attended this tour (though not the recorded gigs which I think were recorded in Spain) it felt like a no brainer. Its limited to 500 globally as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1