BANNER COMPETITION INSIDE - Design a new banner with the old, new or both bands

CoolRanchDressing

I'm leaning towards ONLY original GNR in the banner.

Axl,Slash,Izzy,Duff,Steven,Matt and possibly Gilby.

Do you want the current band to hate us MORE...?

I like the one with all the albums. I will try to make a banner later, not sure how it'll come out though.

Don't think the old guys should be on the main banner, no problem with the page having pictures of them but the current band should be the main focus IMO. Also for those seeking a smoother relationship with GNR management... you should consider their thoughts on including Slash and co. I know it sounds neutral to put everyone up on the banner but it has it's implications.. In the end it's just a banner but it might be worth thinking about it a bit more.

While I totally agree that team brasil would like for fans to disavow all knowledge of Hall of Fame gnr, I think it's totally unrealistic and futile. Axls entourage may live in that world, bit it's asking a lot for fans to continue to play along.

I see nothing wrong with mixing old and new images but it definitely shouldn't just be old.

Hey how about a banner of evolution. Start with the classic line up to the left and work our way to the right with nugnr. From Adler to Ashba.

I think the banner should consist of the old band on one side and the new band on the other side with Grogan overseeing the classic lineup and Volcano overseeing the current one. Gives you a true representation of how this form operate and how every thread turns into a fight between the two.

I really like the idea of showing EVERYONE involved past/present , however it should have Axl in the middle, and everyone whose shared the stage,supports and still keeps in touch, with him since the break up of the "original" era should be on his right and anyone who hasn't should be on his left. Don't forget that pool guy who played acoustic guitar on "Look at your game girl".

oh wait......Slash would look weird all by himself over there on left

ok seriously , show everyone..........pre 95' on the left , after 95 on the right rock3 Axl in the middle :thumbsup:

How about this? eu8qBZr.png

How about definitely not?

In no world should DJ Ashba and Frank Ferrer be highlighted whilst standing next to B&W Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven. Just no.

Appreciate the thought and get where you're ocming from though :)

Who's highlighted can be re-worked. But, I think that the current lineup should be the first one that you see cause it's what the band is today. If they all are highlighted I think it would cause some confussion also.

Edited by Manfisman

Again. the only confusion would be for the Axl worshipers who come to the board. For literally EVERYONE else, it would be natural and expected to see the likenesses of at least Slash and Duff highlighted.

New fans should be aware of the current lineup. It has nothing to do wih people that are already fans.

Again. the only confusion would be for the Axl worshipers who come to the board. For literally EVERYONE else, it would be natural and expected to see the likenesses of at least Slash and Duff highlighted.

New fans should be aware of the current lineup. It has nothing to do wih people that are already fans.

Sure thing, bro. But as Axl and Beta do their damndest to fade this bitch into obscurity, I think it behooves the largest GNR community on the net to openly celebrate what once made this the biggest, baddest band on the planet.

if a hall of fame fake gnr pic gets posted as the banner then im out of this shit hole

excuse me?

well you and the 'two ronnies' that 'liked' your post can PM HV and get your accounts deleted no problem, it takes seconds apparently? As co admin I'd do it, it's just that I'm really busy today washing my hair :)

• Like 2

How about this? eu8qBZr.png

How about definitely not?

In no world should DJ Ashba and Frank Ferrer be highlighted whilst standing next to B&W Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven. Just no.

Appreciate the thought and get where you're ocming from though :)

Who's highlighted can be re-worked. But, I think that the current lineup should be the first one that you see cause it's what the band is today. If they all are highlighted I think it would cause some confussion also.

I like this one and the album one.

Actually, I think everyone should be blacked out except for Axl. Like it or not, it is his band.