Since Axl has no plans for GN'R until 2014..

vaida

Since Axl has no plans for GN'R until 2014, maybe later, it might make sense to Lock this part of the forum until then. It would put a stop to the never ending stream of pointless threads until there is such time news on the GN'R front breaks. It might also help those very same people behind such threads to get out more and get a life.

• Like 1

If you read the Support section, and Rock Fuel's social media, we'are actually hoping for some relatively interesting info "soon". I expect the GNR people to try and get AFD out by the end of the year then get onto the big stuff in 2014.

I really want to buy a GNR blu ray.

aren't you sick and tired of "the setlist"(cd,jungle etc.)?

personally I can't take that shit anymore.

You can't take having to listen to some of the best songs ever written because you're hung up on the order they are played in? That seems really strange to me. Not wanting to listen to weak performances of those songs is completely understandable, and I would be 100% with you there, but I really don't care about order.

They should really release a compilation of the best stuff from 2009 forward on blu ray. I don't care about a complete single concert. I just want the best performances that I can crank. Not going to happen though.

So basically either Tokyo 2009, full Reading 2010 or London 2010 with Duff

I expect the GNR people to try and get AFD out by the end of the year...

Jesus. Are these people capable of doing anything that isn't a "re-hash"?

Appetite for Destruction - a re-release ?

Does anyone else not give any shits about a DVD release?

I whole live show of the current line up does not excite. I wouldn't buy it.

A Dvd of various tracks performed live since Chinese Democracy was released including tracks feat. Buckethead and Robin pro shot, now that would be more interesting.

Edited by vaida

I expect the GNR people to try and get AFD out by the end of the year...

Jesus. Are these people capable of doing anything that isn't a "re-hash"?

Appetite for Destruction - a re-release ?

Does anyone else not give any shits about a DVD release?

I whole live show of the current line up does not excite. I wouldn't buy it.

A Dvd of various tracks performed live since Chinese Democracy was released including tracks feat. Buckethead and Robin pro shot, now that would be more interesting.

I agree. I'd love to see some quality newgnr footage...but their Vegas act does not excite me.