Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

I swear to God, if GNR's next move is a SA tour and not an album I'm going to throw my shoe so hard at the west it's gonna hit Axl in the head coming out of his Malibu home...And I live in Chicago....

What's wrong with a SA tour?

Other than the fact that they've done it like 19 times already and should be concentrating on putting out the *finished* album that's been collecting dust for 5 years, I guess nothing.

Exactly.

Axl has released one album of original material since resuming GnR on his own, and that was five years ago.

This current band DESERVES to have their chance to create their OWN GnR music, and not just make a living off of music created by other people.

I swear to God, if GNR's next move is a SA tour and not an album I'm going to throw my shoe so hard at the west it's gonna hit Axl in the head coming out of his Malibu home...And I live in Chicago....

Other than the fact that they've done it like 19 times already and should be concentrating on putting out the *finished* album that's been collecting dust for 5 years, I guess nothing.

*I will be the 3rd time in most SA.

*It's always nice to see you favorite band live, especially if nothing is coming out.

You do know that there are obscure tribes living in the Amazon rain forest who have seen Newgnr live on multiple occasions, right?

• Like 3

You do know that there are obscure tribes living in the Amazon rain forest who have seen Newgnr live on multiple occasions, right?

:lol:

Only on mygnrforum do we find idiots that complain and go into insult mode about their favorite band touring.

Only on mygnrforum do we find idiots enjoying seeing W. Axl Rose, hitherto a creative and talented guy, acting out the role of a cheesy greatest hits act.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Only on mygnrforum do we find idiots enjoying seeing W. Axl Rose, hitherto a creative and talented guy, acting out the role of a cheesy greatest hits act.

Not sure what the hell you're talking about.

Speaking for myself, GNR is my favorite band and I hope to catch them live as many times as I can :shrugs:

• Like 1

They still have a chance only if the US doesn't gives them "democracy" first.

There are better chances of hear unreleased material if the band is active and touring.

seems like most ppl forgot about "the dark years".

In b4 superior beings teaching us that SA ppl are like ants stuck forever in the 80's, that solely is the reason to sold out stadiums there.

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 1

There are better chances of hear unreleased material if the band is active and touring.

If you think this band can be in tour mode and release an album at the same time, then you haven't been paying much attention over the past 12 years.

• Like 1

Not sure what the hell you're talking about.

Speaking for myself, GNR is my favorite band and I hope to catch them live as many times as I can :shrugs:

Don't feel bad. He's not sure what the hell he's talking about either. Ever.

If you think this band can be in tour mode and release an album at the same time, then you haven't been paying much attention over the past 12 years.

There's minimal chance right now that something being released anytime soon, touring or not. I think there is a better chance if touring.

Gahhhh! I hope it's not another bloody tour.

probably. Axl wants more cash. Do the fans want more Axl ?

Axl doesn't make any money from shows according to a few of the idiots around here. You're going to have to find another reason. :shrugs:

I thought it was a fact, bands make more from touring than they do releasing new music. The Rolling Stones make million's from each tour.

Edited by vaida

Gahhhh! I hope it's not another bloody tour.

probably. Axl wants more cash. Do the fans want more Axl ?

Axl doesn't make any money from shows according to a few of the idiots around here. You're going to have to find another reason. :shrugs:

I thought it was a fact, bands make more from touring than they do releasing new music.

Not here, apparently.