Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

I do feel sorry for Ron, after getting his solo tour all organised and booked, he has to reschedule it. I'm guessing it is another tour, what else could it be?. Axl already has the next album ready to go, he doesn't require their services outside of touring.

No one posting here knows how "ready to go" the next album is. It may not be ready for mixing. We really have no way of knowing.

Ali

I do feel sorry for Ron, after getting his solo tour all organised and booked, he has to reschedule it. I'm guessing it is another tour, what else could it be?. Axl already has the next album ready to go, he doesn't require their services outside of touring.

Why feel sorry though? No ones holding a gun to his head. If he doesn't want to be in the band im sure theres plenty of other guitarists out there that can cover GnR material with a star wars mask on their head no problems.

im saying its a new album. sure im crazy lol but i think a tour would be too predictable, and we all know gnr is never predictable. My guess is by march 2014 at the latest the new album will drop. Bumble and crew will.be doing promo stuff in jan-feb. hence no solo tour. I would agree though there might be a couple small shows before or around release date. Fyi i have no info just guessing out my ass.

im saying its a new album. sure im crazy lol but i think a tour would be too predictable, and we all know gnr is never predictable. My guess is by march 2014 at the latest the new album will drop. Bumble and crew will.be doing promo stuff in jan-feb. hence no solo tour. I would agree though there might be a couple small shows before or around release date. Fyi i have no info just guessing out my ass.

Do people still seriously believe a new album is possible? Like, are you serious?

Well, I met Ron today at the hot sauce festival, and asked him if he could say why he needed to reschedule his tour. He couldn't. He sure is a hell of a nice guy though. He shook hands, gave hugs, signed everything..... just as good a guy as he could be.

Do people still seriously believe a new album is possible? Like, are you serious?

Unfortunately yeah, a lot of people are under this delusion stuff is still happening.

Well, I met Ron today at the hot sauce festival, and asked him if he could say why he needed to reschedule his tour. He couldn't. He sure is a hell of a nice guy though. He shook hands, gave hugs, signed everything..... just as good a guy as he could be.

That's great to hear!

That's great to hear!

If he's not allowed to say then we can definitely assume it's GnR related then! :-D

That's great to hear!

If he's not allowed to say then we can definitely assume it's GnR related then! :-D

He didn't say he's not allowed to say. As a matter of fact, he did his best to keep from even hinting that it may have anything to do with GNR. Who knows? Maybe its personal? I'd also like to think its for GNR, but he gave nothing away. He just smiled and seemed very genuine and cool. Mrs. Bumble showed up too. They all seemed great. I bought all his hot sauces.

That's great to hear!

He didn't say he's not allowed to say. As a matter of fact, he did his best to keep from even hinting that it may have anything to do with GNR. Who knows? Maybe its personal? I'd also like to think its for GNR, but he gave nothing away. He just smiled and seemed very genuine and cool. Mrs. Bumble showed up too. They all seemed great. I bought all his hot sauces.

I see. I misinterpreted what you said. I expect it is GnR related all the same.