Slash #2 on top 10 most stylish rock musicians

Kapitch_77

When sombody makes a list about stylish rockstars I assume the parameters taken into account differ from those used when we talk about a recpetion with the Queen or the Oscars. I would understand they mean who has a more stylish rockish look, and in that case, yes, Slash should be there. I would put Bowie in the number 1 though.

8. Frank Sinatra

Looooooooooooooooooooolk wut?

No one tops Frank Sinatra when it comes to opposing and hating rock and roll. Don’t forget Sinatra’s famous 1958 quote (in Western World magazine):

Rock ’n’ roll smells phony and false. It is sung, played, and written for the most part by cretinous goons and by means of its almost imbecilic reiteration, and sly, lewd, in plain fact, dirty lyrics, it manages to be the martial music of every side-burned delinquent on the face of the Earth. It is the most brutal, ugly, desperate, vicious form of expression it has been my misfortune to hear.

I think Sinatra should be erased from music history with his booring ballads

Edited by Crash Diet

Ahahaha, fuckin hell, the only guitar player to wear dragon suits isn't even on the list. People seem to often forget who introduced stage costumes before bowie with ziggy.

Jimmy did not start wearing Dragon suits until 72-73 right around the time Bowie became Ziggy around the same time period in 72 so hard to say who came first.