Ghost

axlslash

17 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Awesome job, dude!

Love it! I wish the Cardinal would be replaced by another Papa. I love him the best!

Seeing GHOST in concert in a matter of hours! Thank goodness the rain has stopped.

There's about 5 bands ahead of them, so no rush to get there. I only want to see GHOST. They will be worth the wait.

4 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Seeing them 3 times again next week...cant wait, especially for the make up show in Milwaukee!

You will have such a cool time. 3 times in a row! Wow! that's freakin awesome!

• Thanks 1

Saw Ghost last night.

They headlined the Freaker's Ball, so there were many Papas in the crowd. So cool! A few people actually had the Papa mask, which the Ghost website sells.

Anyway, the band came on at 10:15, opened with Rats and ended with Montress Clock.

Cardinal was in fine form. He sounded great and was funny with his little jokes.

The Ghouls are so talented. Each Ghoul got their time to shine.

Of course, Papa E came out to play his Sax and then was quickly taken away by security. lol

the set list mixed old and new songs. Each one was amazing.

This was the first show of their new US tour. The Ghouls and Cardinal was very appreciative and thanked us many times.

I'm glad Ghost's first show was a huge success.

if you have a chance to see Ghost live, GO! You will have one hell of a time!

Hail Satan!

5 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm going to the show in Chicago next Thursday. Ghost is gonna be huge in the next few years, mark my words!

Dude! GHOST is huge now! Wait until you see this show!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dude! GHOST is huge now! Wait until you see this show!

I'm really stoked for it! I'm driving 3 hours to Chicago! I dropped $65 on my ticket so hopefully it's worth it. 

Also, I meant bigger than they are now. I can see them playing large arenas in the US in a couple years

6 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm really stoked for it! I'm driving 3 hours to Chicago! I dropped $65 on my ticket so hopefully it's worth it. 

Also, I meant bigger than they are now. I can see them playing large arenas in the US in a couple years

Well seeing as they're already doing two arena shows on this run...yeah, not far off. 

• Like 1

Any GHOST show will be worth any money you pay for the tickets. I paid $69 because it was the Freaker's Ball and I didn't bother to see any other band but Ghost.

You guys who see them from now on will probably get the full Ghost show, since you will be seeing their own tour. I'm just glad Ghost came to the Dallas area. They have a huge following here in Texas.

Oh yeah, Ghost will continue to stay on top because Tobias always has a 5 year plan for the band and always comes up with new and amazing things. The guy is a freakin genius.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, Silent Jay said:

The setlist looks very nice now. Live debuts of Life Eternal, Witch Image and Idolatrine. Majesty is back too.

Damn, Dallas didn't get to hear Life Eternal nor Witchery. I knew we would get a shorter set list being Ghost was added to the Freaker's Ball.

I will check the songs out on youtube. thanks for the heads up.

I knew Ghost would add more songs from the new cd. it's a great cd.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:40 PM, Uncle Bob said:

45209173_2179116192127946_3883588142908833792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=42dc89f121a90b5c0d03071212bf9a80&oe=5C8632A6La imagen puede contener: una persona, sentada e interiorLa imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas de pie y exterior

So here is "my final form" for Halloween :lol:

wow, dude if I saw you on the street I would think you were the real Papa!

Very cool indeed. Glad to see you got to meet Jason too. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So awesome that Ghost is playing arenas.

Tobias looks so little in person.  He doesn't move much either, but that's cool.

I guess the Cardinal Copia robes are out now. I so wanted to see him dressed as the Cardinal.  I also wanted to see him in the white suite, but he only wore the black clothes in Dallas.

I'm hoping Ghost comes back to Dallas for their own show. The Freaker's ball thing was okay, but we didn't get to see the whole Ghost show.

Oh I do like that black cape! Such a fashion statement!;)

Just read on blabbermouth.net that a Pastor in Midland Texas has been praying because Ghost will be doing a concert there soon. He's afraid that the band will be a bad influence on his community.

Here we go again! lol

It seems to me he has no faith in his community at all. This is still America and you can listen and see any damn band you want to without turning into some kind of satanic worshiping person. If you want to worship Santa you should be allowed to. As long as there's no sacrificing little animals I don't care who you believe in.

It seems to me that this Pastor should be worrying about important shit and not Ghost. lol

I've seen Ghost many times and Papa has never said to become a Satanist at any of them.

Videos from the LA gig have me excited for Brooklyn. 

They announced a Ed a headline show in Australia for March, in Brisbane. I’m pretty sure I’ll be coming down for Download, as well as Ghost’s headline show and Slayer’s headline shows. I was on the fence when Download got announced, but now that the Maiden tour has been announced and it starts so late, another trip to Oz in March will be a lot more feasible. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

How old is this interview? Tobias looks very young and cuter than I thought he was! lol

Sorry just realized it's now. lol Anyway, honestly, it looks like he's in disguise again. I do love his speaking voice. He's so soft and soothing. Thanks for posting. Always love to see a Ghost interview.

Ghost nominated for album of the year "Prequelle" and best rock single "Rats".

Wow! This band is being recognized and I think it's just great!

Kudos to Ghost and GNR!

Hope they both win!

Love to see Ghost get more respect this year at the Grammy's The first year they won, they were way in the back of the theatre and a lot of people had no idea who they were?