Favorite Star Wars movie?

wfuckinga

Favorite Star Wars movie?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, the movies were made for kids. The original trilogy and the prequel trilogy. The prequel trilogy is shit on so bad because the kids who loved the original trilogy grew up.

Great point. I was 8-14 years old when the prequels came out. The only one I truly dislike is Attack Of The Clones.

Attack of the Clones could have been better.

Did you know Jonathan Brandis auditioned for Anakin? He couldn't have been any worse than Hayden Christensen and who knows, maybe if he got the part he might still be alive.

I was 11-17 when they came out.

Edited by luciusfunk

Massive Star Wars fan.

The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite film of all time so... yeah...

I think IV and VI are freaking master pieces, and I love III (despite some problems it has with dialogue and a few artistic choices)

I and II are un bearable at parts but they are still Star Wars movies.... even though they kind of suck they have a few bright spots

Here's to hoping Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are just as incredible as the original trilogy! I think the potential is defiantly there and I have never anticipated a movie more than I am with VII!

Prequels sucked. Only a few good parts in them. Like Qui-Gon and Darth Maul. But I'm glad I've seen the original trilogy first. They were just awesome. Luke Skywalker was a fuckin bad ass in V & Vl. Fucked up the dark side by using and controlling the dark side.

Nah, Luke was still a whiny little bitch in ESB. Doesn't detract from the film though.

As bad as the prequels are, they should still be included in the poll. They are still official, canon, live action Star Wars films

Nah, they're utter shite and an insult to the real films.

You make a pretty valid point.

Gonna go with Empire here, with Star Wars in 2nd and Jedi in 3rd.

• Like 1

As bad as the prequels are, they should still be included in the poll. They are still official, canon, live action Star Wars films

Nah, they're utter shite and an insult to the real films.

You make a pretty valid point.

Gonna go with Empire here, with Star Wars in 2nd and Jedi in 3rd.

Agreed! Empire is one of the best films I've ever seen which makes the fact that the prequels were so shite even harder to stomach.