Favorite Star Wars movie?

wfuckinga

Favorite Star Wars movie?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm genuinely curious as to how you could possibly consider half of AOTC good.

The art design for Coruscant is great. The Jango Fett section wasn't too bad. Completely unnecessary to have a Boba Fett clone in the prequels of course, but since he had to bring in every single race/character from the first 3 even though these movies take place like 30 years earlier anyway, I guess that part could have been worse. I didn't mind Obi-Wan's investigation into what was happening with the clones, and the clone battle itself in the third act was actually entertaining and fairly well done. Yoda's light saber battle is also excellent.

By no means am I saying it's a great film, some of the dialogue is among the worst of all time, just that it does have some decent scenes & elements.

Edited by axlsalinger

As much as I love Empire, I gotta give my vote to the original Star Wars.

So many memorable visuals and it adapted the hero's journey formula perfectly! Also the fact that it's the one that started it all and was going against all odds makes me love it even more!

Edited by rocknroll41

Hey everyone, just a heads up- there is a rumor that next Wednesday, the 30th, there will be some substantial announcement or teaser trailer regarding Episode VII

There is some basis for this, the 30th is the one year anniversary since VII and the Disney deal was announced and also, the official Star Wars facebook has been posting the original teasers every Wednesday starting 2 weeks ago with ANH, ESB last week, and then today with ROTJ. Pretty fishy, eh?

Hey everyone, just a heads up- there is a rumor that next Wednesday, the 30th, there will be some substantial announcement or teaser trailer regarding Episode VII

There is some basis for this, the 30th is the one year anniversary since VII and the Disney deal was announced and also, the official Star Wars facebook has been posting the original teasers every Wednesday starting 2 weeks ago with ANH, ESB last week, and then today with ROTJ. Pretty fishy, eh?

That ESB teaser was pretty badass. Just used concept art from Ralph McQuarrie.

And the ROTJ teaser was from when it was still Revenge of the Jedi.

Edited by luciusfunk

The Empire Strikes Back

And it's not even close!

Matt and I are dressing as Princess Leia and Han Solo in the ceremony scene for our wedding in June. :awesomeface:

I guess I have to ask the question in that case. Is Han gonna shoot first? :awesomeface:

Edited by Dazey