Subliminal messaging from Slash regarding GN'R?

wfuckinga

lol bad rain in the main section

This is a serious breakthrough, Bacardi. This is bigger than the #AshbaHaircut and Beta joining Team America.

Is the UYI flyer be above a Clash flyer because of The Clash of egos in the UYI lineup?

lol you gotta be kidding me

Can't rule anything out :lol:

You don't think perhaps a team of people made the video and Slash watched it and said "Wow, yes, this is a really cool video, let's use this one. Wow, cool, I really like the old school GNR reference. Cool video...all things considered." Because I'm sure he doesn't sit around animating his own music videos.

You don't think perhaps a team of people made the video and Slash watched it and said "Wow, yes, this is a really cool video, let's use this one. Wow, cool, I really like the old school GNR reference. Cool video...all things considered." Because I'm sure he doesn't sit around animating his own music videos.

Nope, it's a message from Slash. GN'R Reunion Starts Now!!

Clearly that walking guy is Axl outside of HOF induction building and he is thinking "should I go or not.."

Nailed it! That's why there is also a Clash poster there. Axl is thinking to himself, should I say or should I go.

Should I stay or should I go now, should I say or should I go. If I go there will be trouble, if I stay there will be double. :)

• Like 1

It's Slash's way of apologizing and wanting to be back in Axl's band.

Yeah sure

cupcake harder, bro

It wasn't Axl who showed up at a Slash concert with red microphone in hand. Or showed up at Slash's in the middle of the night crying drunk...

Yeah sure

cupcake harder, bro

It wasn't Axl who showed up at a Slash concert with red microphone in hand. Or showed up at Slash's in the middle of the night crying drunk...

and Axl didn't call any of his band members spineless or say they weren't happening, only to deny that and even going to Slash's house only to later admit in an interview that he did in fact go to the house

Yeah sure

cupcake harder, bro

and Axl didn't call any of his band members spineless or say they weren't happening, only to deny that and even going to Slash's house only to later admit in an interview that he did in fact go to the house

Says the guy who pretended to be Izzy. I think you should shut it..