Is there any specific D&N headline you anticipate when you log in?

sweetness

With the lack of interesting news in the GNR world, there must be something you hope to one day see that still draws you to the D&N forum, what is it?

New Guns N' Roses album confirmed

Axl fires DJ Ashba

Hookers & Blow enter the studio

Axl to appear on Dancing With The Stars

Guns N' Roses to tour South America, again

Axl snaps, fires Beta and Team Brazil <- oh how glorious this would be

Classic lineup reunites

I think most of us are just waiting for something official about a new record, thats all I really care about

(10/31/2013: 2pm) Steven Adler: I hate Axl Rose

(10/31/2013: 2:30pm) Steven Adler: I love Axl Rose, he's my friend

Slash leaves wife, starts dating Ke$ha. Claims he was attracted to her because of the $ in her name

Dizzy Reed sex scandal comes to light

Axl Rose shaves moustache

New pictures of Axl reveal carpets match the drapes

Buckethead sighted at KFC without mask

Edited by wfuckinga

I mostly expect either leaks, the bluray announcement, or new side project info. Unfortunately I also half-expect to read that someone quit or was fired. I only "anticipate" it in the loosest sense, I don't look forward to it.

I expect to see forum members pretending to be band members on social networking sites. I also expect people to think they are witty by bashing Slash even though some of them were barley born when GN'R were in their prime.

Indirect at me much? And the fact I was born in '94 has absolutely nothing to do with my feelings on the band.

Well obviously the thing I would LIKE to see most is announcing new material, for that matter just even Axl talking about it would be enough. So obviously at this point as most will say when I log on, I hope to see a thread at the top of news about leaks lol. Seriously those good ol leak days several years back, man those were some exciting times to be a GNR fan. I wish I could feel that sense of mystery/excitement/anticipation again being a NuGNR fan :(

If you look at my registration date on this forum you may notice that it coincided with that peak leak period, that was no coincidence, those leaks greatly increased my interest and willingness to follow the news more closely and interact with other GNR fans.

Edited by amacfantasy

I expect to see forum members pretending to be band members on social networking sites. I also expect people to think they are witty by bashing Slash even though some of them were barley born when GN'R were in their prime.

Indirect at me much? And the fact I was born in '94 has absolutely nothing to do with my feelings on the band.

So answer directly. What's up with the Izzy stuff?

I've already answered to that, and I've had a chat about it with HV over PMs. That should be enough for you. Now I ask you, why do you bring up my age? What does that have to do with anything regarding discussions about Guns N' Roses? Yeah, I wasn't there to see them on the UYI tour, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan, or any dumber than those who were around for it. Being 19 doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on Slash, and it doesn't mean I can't express said opinion.

I've already answered to that, and I've had a chat about it with HV over PMs. That should be enough for you. Now I ask you, why do you bring up my age? What does that have to do with anything regarding discussions about Guns N' Roses? Yeah, I wasn't there to see them on the UYI tour, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan, or any dumber than those who were around for it. Being 19 doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on Slash, and it doesn't mean I can't express said opinion.

I didn't bring up your age or see where you answered it directly, and I'm not privy to your or HV's PMs. Where was it that you answered that please? Just wondering since I haven't seen izzysarmy post in a week or so.

"GnR announce new album!"

"Ashba announces he he leaving GnR!"

"Axl debuts new look, looks less fat!"

"Axl interview with [insert name]!"

"New GnR song [insert name] leaks!"

"New GnR tour dates announced!"

The last one is better than nothing, but I would prefer any of the other ones.

At this point, I just anticipate another thread about axl's wieght, hair, voice, how much people hate asbha, how great people think slash is, etc... Which is a good thing about this band, most other bands don't have the discussion this for does.