Breaking Bad vs The Walking Dead

Broskirose

BB vs TWD  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I couldn't stay interested in Breaking Bad after Season 3 or so. I didn't like any of the characters, and I didn't find any of the characters interesting. I recognize that I am very much in the minority.

I thought Season 1 of TWD was really good. I think the rest has been watchable.

Edited by magisme

Walking Dead season 1 was a great season. After that the show went full on melodramatic that it became unwatchable to me and plot lines never really go anywhere.

Breaking Bad started of good and only got better, in fact I would argue that the later seasons made the previous better.

I haven't even seen Seasons 4-5 of BB. I've been trying to convince myself to give it a go.

Don't read too much of the hype, it might disappoint you if you have unrealistic expectations.

But the only reason I'm thinking of watching it is cuz everyone is like, "Greatest show EVAAAAAAARRRR!" :lol:

I haven't even seen Seasons 4-5 of BB. I've been trying to convince myself to give it a go.

Don't read too much of the hype, it might disappoint you if you have unrealistic expectations.

But the only reason I'm thinking of watching it is cuz everyone is like, "Greatest show EVAAAAAAARRRR!" :lol:

Because it is :tongue2:

My girlfriend is really trying to get me into TWD after we watched BB together for the majority of the past year. So far I've watched the pilot....and fell asleep about halfway through the 2nd episode (not because it was boring...because I usually wake up for work before 6 AM and it was past midnight)....so the jury is still out....;)

Dude, I'm usually the same way when it comes to hype. But this is one show that's really earned its wings and is not overrated. The final right episodes REALLY delivered IMHO. And my expectations were high as fuck.
  • Like 1

I just think with a zombie show you should just drop in on random characters each episode and see if they escape or die. to try to fit a soap opera into that situation just doesn't work past a couple of eps. something like Lost or Under the Dome can through crazy shit in there at any point, aliens can land, a hole can open up in the ground to escape, nukes go off under the mall. It's just zombies they either going to rip you apart or not, you shouldn't give a shit about some recycling or falling in love with zombies climbing the wire fence.

Dude, I'm usually the same way when it comes to hype. But this is one show that's really earned its wings and is not overrated. The final right episodes REALLY delivered IMHO. And my expectations were high as fuck.

For real. The only episode that fell a little flat for me was Rabid Dog.

I feel like they didn't have enough room in the last 8 episodes to tell the story well enough. Two episodes was not enough time for all of those months to pass, it just felt kind of forced. That's my only complaint about Season 5B.

They could have easily drawn out another 3-4 episodes....but I respect the fact that they wanted to the show to end on a fast pace....and it did.

Fuck it. I'll watch Seasons 4-5. I'll be back either to jump on the bandwagon or to talk shit to BB fanboys.

Bandwagon.

Who the fuck voted for The Walking Dead? :lol:

Bran (It's a public poll).

I know the comparison is silly, but for some reason it's a debate that I see a lot on the internet. Just wanted to see.