will If The World ever return to the live sets?

wasted

as one of the highlights of CD, featured in a movie, obvious single shouldn't this be played more often. Along with Shackler's this could brighten up the set some. Is there a reason they aren't played? (apart from them being shit, toolbox) When I saw them live they didn't really struggle to play them. In fact, Shackler's was like off the record.

It's just the song that pops the most on CD, maybe the vocal is too high to do live. But when you see it live it sweeps across the stage with assurance. And Shackler's recieves a great reception, if that was played after Chi dem live it would be awesome.

This was one of the first tracks to really capture my attention on CD and it's one I still spin occasionally. I actually think it's one that Axl could still work if it was performed regularly. It's got a lot of those long, high screams that he can still pull off.

Anyway, I always really enjoyed this performance from 2009... the second time they'd ever played it (it was only the third show since CD's release). I remember how exciting it was to hear Axl putting so much into the new songs for the audiences this leg. People talk a lot about 2010, but those first shows of the tour in December were awesome because they were the first glimpses of that era where his vocals were really strong and really raspy. It was an awesome time to be a fan.

Compare it to this one from Canada a month later where his voice had already changed... I think it was better on the Asian leg where it was sung (a tiny bit) cleaner.

I'm not suggesting Axl could still pull something better (or even close) to that anymore, but if it were a regular in the set, I think he could make it work. He didn't sound too bad at the Quebec show to be honest... go listen to Nightrain.

EDIT: Sure it's a cheesy song, but it works live. Kind of like TIL.

• Like 2