will If The World ever return to the live sets?

wasted

Worst song ever written by any version of Guns. I certainly hope that they leave it buried.

That honor goes to So Fine

So Fine is tied with Just Another Sunday for second and My World comes in at a distant third.
So Fine is their worst, You Ain't The First is second. Just Another Sunday isn't officially released (thank god), so I don't count it as one.

Worst song ever written by any version of Guns. I certainly hope that they leave it buried.

That honor goes to So Fine
So Fine is tied with Just Another Sunday for second and My World comes in at a distant third.
So Fine is their worst, You Ain't The First is second. Just Another Sunday isn't officially released (thank god), so I don't count it as one.

So fine is cheesy as hell, but for some reason I like that song. Just another sunday is really terrible, I think they realized that.

Look at your game girl is the worst for me, I do not understand why Axl decided to use an awful way to sing this song, is so poorly executed that I couldn't listen to it until the end. Horrible cover!

I kinda like of If the world.

Edited by Miss Paradise

Guest EccoTides

If The World is awesome. One of CD's "stealth" great songs that adds a lot of texture to the album. Would've liked more stuff like that instead of dreck like Scraped and IRS.

It's not a bad song, I'd say its an average CD track. Better than Riad and Scraped. My biggest problem with it is that its Axl clearly trying to do his version of D'yer Mak'er. I read somewhere where Axl really likes D'yer Mak'er, so If the World was obviously inspired by it. But it's no where near as good. Honestly I think a lot of CD was Axl trying to be like Zeppelin, which is good imo. Hey I love Zeppelin, but if you don't pull it off, it tends to feel forced. And nothing about Zeppelin was ever forced.

Chinese Democracy intro is very in the evening and in the light inspired.

Maddy is very Kashmir inspired

Riad is very Immigrant song inspired

if the world is D'yer Mak'er inspired

But honestly none of those songs are near as good as Zeppelins. With Maddy clearly being the best of the bunch.

I will say this for If the World though, Bucketheads solo is fucking awesome. One of the best on the whole album. I don't think it gets enough credit. That solo just jumps right out of the speakers, I love it every time I hear it. Actually I think its the best solo on the whole damn album. Buckethead should of done the solo on every song imo, he might still be in the band.

If The World also reminds me of All of My Love. But Axl breakdown vocals are very Dyer maker. But also ITW is very Evidence by Faith No More and has a Blaxploitation vibe and aounds like a Bond theme. But the main thing is its a love song. Its not Axl heartbreak. Its also kind of like GNRs Miss You. Its a fun song on a pretty serious album.

Great song live at Osaka...would love to have it in and out of the setlist more.

I LOVE the live Osaka footage, the sound is a bit off from whoever filmed it but Axl looked great, sounded great & interacted with the audience explaining about why they wrote the song. The audience loved the Bond James Bond at the beginning too.