Classic Axl jump!?

Paulywauly

Dunno if it's his trademark. 'Cause you know, David Lee Roth.

Well yeah, there's that too. Thats why the thread never made any sense.

And yes, I have seen that classic jump video posted above. It might as well be the literal version of Axl jumping the shark. Thats just plain sad. Its funny that he continues, but god it looks sad just seeing him lying there.

I don't think it's sad to see him fall in that video above. It happens. I think it's cool he took it in stride and kept singing. And Fortus looks to even be trying to hold back a smile.

Age, man. It has its way with everyone. But I sure do miss some of Axl's moves.

• Like 1

I don't think it's sad to see him fall in that video above. It happens. I think it's cool he took it in stride and kept singing. And Fortus looks to even be trying to hold back a smile.

He didn't fall when he jumped, he deliberately did that. He lands & throws himself onto the ground and you see when he gets up he's smiling as the song finishes. If you watch it carefully you can see that, if he fell it would be a tumble & likely land face down rather than roll over onto his back & sing.

If you slow it right down you can see he lands then throws himself forward using his right leg - he planned that as a joke.

Edited by rock4eva

He didn't fall when he jumped, he deliberately did that. He lands & throws himself onto the ground and you see when he gets up he's smiling as the song finishes. If you watch it carefully you can see that, if he fell it would be a tumble & likely land face down rather than roll over onto his back & sing.

If you slow it right down you can see he lands then throws himself forward using his right leg - he planned that as a joke.

He fell, your not one of those conspiracy people are you :P "WTTJ from bridge school is fake" Axl falls over, has off days, gets sick... he's human. ;)