What style of music from CD are you hoping dominates CD II?

wfuckinga

I like variety, so I don't want any style to dominate the next album too much.

But I do want a little more rockers and a little less ballads.

Something similar to this would be perfect:

Welcome To The Jungle

Shackler's Revenge

Mr. Brownstone

Better

There Was A Time

The Garden

Don't Damn Me

Going Down

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Oh My God

Civil War

Coma

You guys have heard Jackie Chan???

I hope CD2 comes out in early 2014 and is exactly like CD............except maybe drop CD, Sorry and Scraped and replace them with songs more like Nightrain, Rocketqueen and Yesterdays.

There's a clip on youtube called "checkmate". It's about 20 seconds long. Axl confirmed in 2009 that the title checkmate is fake and it is actually Jackie Chan. The clip on youtube is actually looped 3 times. All we really have in the song is....

All cautions made

Every chance was different

No effort spared

To save what we had

All in good faith

And we have no clue about the rest.

Edited by liers

I hope CD2 comes out in early 2014 and is exactly like CD............except maybe drop CD, Sorry and Scraped and replace them with songs more like Nightrain, Rocketqueen and Yesterdays.

There's a clip on youtube called "checkmate". It's about 20 seconds long. Axl confirmed in 2009 that the title checkmate is fake and it is actually Jackie Chan. The clip on youtube is actually looped 3 times. All we really have in the song is....

All cautions made

No effort spared

To save what we had

All in good faith

Thanks man.

I didn't know that.

I've heard Checkmate a million times - the normal version, the version that is like 8 seconds longer and the version with the kid with the super annoying voice swearing at us in the end.

I didn't know that Axl said it was actually called Jackie Chan..........though that sounds like a fake name.

All cautions made

No effort spared

To save what we had

All in good faith

Thanks man.

I didn't know that.

I've heard Checkmate a million times - the normal version, the version that is like 8 seconds longer and the version with the kid with the super annoying voice swearing at us in the end.

I didn't know that Axl said it was actually called Jackie Chan..........though that sounds like a fake name.

Super annoying voice swearing at us? Wtf? :lol:

All cautions made

No effort spared

To save what we had

All in good faith

The second line is "Every chance was given".