BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

He's a cool dude, I like Bumblefoot a lot. And he's obviously a great guitar player.

But they simply have to record and release some music. This is not rocket science, and he has been in the band already for seven years.

SEVEN. FUCKING. YEARS.

Maybe they should re-work the lyrics of Seven to be about how ridiculous it is to be in this band.

But it's been

Seven years of silence

It's been

Seven years of pain

It's been

Seven years that are gone forever

And I'll never have again

:lol:

I actually do like and respect Bumblefoot. Do I feel sympathy for some of the shit he gets? Yes.

What's he supposed to do? Speak his mind and get fired. From his point of view, this may be the best gig he ever gets and its worth sticking with.

it's sooo funny..

People want BF to talk, but he is not allowed to. Sure he can talk, but only about things people want him to talk about. It's all a bit of a joke really. BF should just stop talking to GN'R fans, as all GN'R fans are interested in is GN'R, not BF. Maybe BF just likes the attention?

Attention? I don't think so but I do know another "guitar player" that craves attention like crazy. He's always whoring himself out in he media, you might know him.

it's sooo funny..

People want BF to talk, but he is not allowed to. Sure he can talk, but only about things people want him to talk about. It's all a bit of a joke really. BF should just stop talking to GN'R fans, as all GN'R fans are interested in is GN'R, not BF. Maybe BF just likes the attention?

Attention? I don't think so but I do know another "guitar player" that craves attention like crazy. He's always whoring himself out in he media, you might know him.

To be fair, the media's generally a lot more interested in talking to the other "guitarist" since he's popular with a much a wider audience.

it's sooo funny..

To be fair, the media's generally a lot more interested in talking to the other "guitarist" since he's popular with a much a wider audience.

You may be right but the other "guitarist" nevers has anything good to offer and/or say.

At least Ron is more funny and entertaining even though his hands are tied when it comes to delivering GNR updates.

it's sooo funny..

DJ Ashba?

• Like 1

it's sooo funny..

You may be right but the other "guitarist" nevers has anything good to offer and/or say.

At least Ron is more funny and entertaining even though his hands are tied when it comes to delivering GNR updates.

His hands are tied? Thought he was a member of this "band"? ( I mean Axl's solo project) hahahaha. Guess he's about as much a member as Guns as I am. His employee contract must state he has to keep his mouth shut.

Didn't Ron say in the chat how he see' s and interacts with us fans more than the band?. If so, that is very shocking to say the least... :( I can see how people view GN'R as not a band now, that quote is very shocking to be fair. Don't bother asking bumble anything about new music anymore folks, the guy probably knows as much as we know, bless him.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Didn't Ron say in the chat how he see' s and interacts with us fans more than the band?. If so, that is very shocking to say the least... :( I can see how people view GN'R as not a band now, that quote is very shocking to be fair. Don't bother asking bumble anything about new music anymore folks, the guy probably knows as much as we know, bless him.

This

Because of things Ron says. And looking at the current state of affairs. it makes me think they are hired guys and not a band. We have Ron, Tommy, Richard even Dizzy on their own doing different things. DJ got married. We don´t know what he is doing. Frank, another mystery. Aren´t these guys supposed to be polishing, writing or recording songs together? They should be able to do it even without Axl. It doesn´t seem they have too much of a friendship among them. They seem to be like office co workers more than a band. Their boss told them that for the time being they are free to do whatever. And at some later date they will get a call to get back to work.

I hope I´m wrong. But this is what it´s look like

it's sooo funny..

DJ Ashba?

*badum tss*

Lol current day GnR being a 'band'. They are individual musicians, on salary, to play at the whim of one stakeholder, Axl Rose. I doubt Rose has much contact with these guys(except Ashba) outside of touring besides the occasional text..

it's sooo funny..

DJ Ashba?

guess so.

can Evader turn that note into the full song!!!

Regardless of the shackles Axl/Beta have on him, and that you have to pay to be a member of their forum, it is still very cool that Ron took the time to come chat with the fans. He seems to be a pretty nice and sincere guy and I hope that he gets a chance to contribute his skills/talent to a couple GnR records.