BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

For months, you've all bitched about not having exclusive band content on the website. Now they give you a video chat with the amazing BUMBLEFOOT, and you're still going to bitch because he doesn't tell you anything you want to hear about music Axl recorded with some other guys many years ago... Leave BUMBLEFOOT alone!

How DARE people have their own opinions!!!!!!

You tell em.

Are you fucking kidding me? All you do is post long boring indignant repetitive tirades against people you disagree with. At least try to get it under a hundred words.

Awww, did hims get his little feelings hurt?

LOL. And all you do is whine and complain about what other people are posting! I love that in a post where you are bashing me for complaining about other posters.....you are complaining about other posters. Classic.

But don't worry.....in the future when responding to your posts I'll try and keep my responses as short as possible and with the least amount of "big" words as possible as well. (that was under 100)

Just to let people know I am in the chat as Gunsguy not GunsGuy (notice the caps, people fucking around...)

My guess is there are several fakes on there currently.

There are tons of fakes on right now, good thing is I have this account to verify me :)

Just to let people know I am in the chat as Gunsguy not GunsGuy (notice the caps, people fucking around...)

My guess is there are several fakes on there currently.

GunsGuy: backstage pass please

Right what a douche

• Like 1

Answered my question about Atlas. He really wants to play it

Rick asked about that. And I know you're not Rick!

I asked him in the "Submit your question" thing on about Atlas Shrugged :shrugs: Maybe Rick asked him as well

He actually mentioned that Rick asked him.

What was that song he played before the seeker? That was really good

The way he smiled and said "oh sorry, thats just something that popped into my head" makes me want to believe its an unreleased GNR song.

It was Don't Let It Bring You Down, the Neil Young cover they have been playing.

Answered my question about Atlas. He really wants to play it

Rick asked about that. And I know you're not Rick!

I asked him in the "Submit your question" thing on about Atlas Shrugged :shrugs: Maybe Rick asked him as well

He actually mentioned that Rick asked him.

I asked him about it as well, I know that. tbh I don't care who he answered as they appeared to be the same question, we both got the same response. A D chord.