Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

Fernando posted this on Nightrain.

Hi there community, I know that you guys have been looking for an update for some time now; I am sorry that we haven't been able to share any. And this is not one that makes up the time that has passed since I last reached out.

We have spent some time getting our bearings back in tact after many moons of touring and we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

Thanks for your loyalty and know that there will something coming up soon.

Fernando Lebeis

Minutes ago a friend of mine posted on facebook the bridge school disaster and most of our mutual friends whom love GNR, laughing their asses

TRhat's how the majority looks Axl and his band now.

inb4 Axl nutters come at me saying how my friends are clueless, doesn't matter etc. :lol:

I guess I'm confused.

Like Smooth said, they need a game plan to deliver information? Or maybe he misspoke and that they're working on a game plan so they then have something to inform us about?

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

I believe it's the latter scenario.

Yeah, that's what I believe, too.

Curious what they are planning to inform us about. Maybe the delayed DVD/BluRay or an EP with new songs (hopefully).

Dear Fernando,

Facekicker could be forgiven for thinking you were representing the Vatican and selection of a new Pooope....

But you are not, you represent a band.

This reality check is free, further ones will be charged for.

Yours sincerely,

Facekicker

PS: Word to your mother

Hi there community, I know that you guys have been looking for an update for some time now; I am sorry that we haven't been able to share any. And this is not one that makes up the time that has passed since I last reached out.

We have spent some time getting our bearings back in tact after many moons of touring and we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

Fernando Lebeis

And people wonder why anyone would question the legitimacy of the new GNR management team. His communication is a poorly written paragraph with several grammatical errors. This leach couldn't have someone proofread his shitty post? We all have very high hopes for the promotion and marketing of a new album with this type of bush league maneuver.

As talented as Axl is as a musician, his inability to delegate to competent people is his undoing. "Team Brazil" is unqualified for this job, plain and simple. A glorified housekeeper and her loser son are now "managing" what was once the world's greatest rock n' roll band because Axl can't stand anyone to push back, disagree or have their own idea. People who have incredible track records of success who tried to get Axl to do the right things were cast aside for these sycophants.

Had Axl actually listened to his other managers and put something out in 2002 and prepared properly for a tour and promoted his album, Chinese Democracy might have been a success. Now it is considered a punchline to a joke and so is Axl Rose everywhere outside of these forums.

It reminds me of Spinal Tap when the lead singer makes his girlfriend the manager. Look for Guns N Roses playing at a fair near you under the "Puppet Show" headlining.

Edited by dude69
  • Like 2

They're planning to facilitate the plans for a preliminary discussion regarding the possible sharing of ideas for what could be the potential release of a product that may or may not be what fans may enjoy if said discussions lead to fruitful plans in the future.

• Like 1

Fernando Lebeis

And people wonder why anyone would question the legitimacy of the new GNR management team. His communication is a poorly written paragraph with several grammatical errors. This leach couldn't have someone proofread his shitty post? We all have very high hopes for the promotion and marketing of a new album with this type of bush league maneuver.

As talented as Axl is as a musician, his inability to delegate to competent people is his undoing. "Team Brazil" is unqualified for this job, plain and simple. A glorified housekeeper and her loser son are now "managing" what was once the world's greatest rock n' roll band because Axl can't stand anyone to push back, disagree or have their own idea. People who have incredible track records of success who tried to get Axl to do the right things were cast aside for these sycophants.

Had Axl actually listened to his other managers and put something out in 2002 and prepared properly for a tour and promoted his album, Chinese Democracy might have been a success. Now it is considered a punchline to a joke and so is Axl Rose everywhere outside of these forums.

It reminds me of Spinal Tap when the lead singer makes his girlfriend the manager. Look for Guns N Roses playing at a fair near you under the "Puppet Show" headlining.

This is very well said, and unfortunately, completely accurate.

Fernando Lebeis

So after calling in experts the GNR managment teams are doing a feasibility study on how to best release this top secret Area 51 kind of information. We are kind of dead at the moment and are kind of sorta thinking of coming back to life sometime in the next decade. We realize that many of you in our second fanbase are now pushing on into middle age and many of you in our original fanbase are eyeing retirement and we sincerly hope that you guys stick with us until we can piece together enough material to keep you pleased for another 15 years. In the meantime we will return you to your regularly scheduled rumours, speculation, whining and debate.

Maybe, just maybe, Axl saw how David Bowie surprised everyone by being low key about recording and would rather not have speculation flying around this time. Secrecy can often be a great thing.

Riiiiiight. Or maybe there is actually nothing happening. Let's stop and think for a minute and look at facts. Axl Rose has put out a grand total of 1 album and 2 songs in 20 years. Not counting "The Spaghetti Incident," (an album comprised entirely of covers) and the cover of "Sympathy for the Devil," Axl has released one album and one new song in the last 23 years.

Let's stop and think about that....1 album, 1 new song in 23 years. There have actually been more different members in the band than actual songs released by Guns N Roses in that time. There have almost been as many managers as songs released during that time.

But no, the reason there is no "new information" is because Axl is being cool and secretive. Can we conclude at this point that Axl is simply not very good at releasing new material?

I don't know if it's laziness, narcissism, fear of failure or what........but the fact is the guy is incredibly unproductive when it comes to producing new music.

• Like 1