Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

Here are some "tips" on strategy:

-Hire a professional to help mix the newest album

-Put it out and don't spend 8 years working on minor details

-Hire people who have actually promoted a successful band before as opposed to your housekeeper and her son who still lives with her but is in his 30's

-Promote the album with interviews

-Promote the album with music videos

-Promote the album with a tour

-Get in shape before the tour as opposed to showing up fat, out of shape and looking like a joke

-Don't insult your most loyal fans and treat them like shit

-Have an image consultant look at you before wearing things like a braided cornrow hair weave or a giant yellow raincoat in public

Just trying to help!

• Like 1

Complaints. complaints, complaints that's all I hear.

Seriously, what should we be celebrating? The "Chinese Democracy Tour," now in it's 13th year? All the exciting new music? Axl's great performances where he is fat and sings like Mickey Mouse? The lame lead guitarist who is a bad rip off of Slash? The awesome Brazilian housekeeper and her son doing a bang up job managing the band? The fact that a band that would sell out Giant's Stadium now plays in 3,000 seat venues in the US? Axl refusing to show up at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame? No music videos in 20 years? An album that took 14 years to make, is now 5 years old and is considered one of the top 5 biggest disappointments in the history of rock music?

Honestly, what is there to be happy about? DJ Ashba's Swag? Another Chinese Democracy Tour? Ron's BBQ sauce? Dramatic tweets and posts from band members that played no role in any of the music that the band plays?

Please highlight all of the great things that Axl has done recently.

Guns N Roses is now nothing more than a poorly managed nostalgia tour headlined by an out of shape former celebrity and missing the rest of the original cast. The vast majority of the music they play on their nostalgia tour consists of music all but one of them (keyboardist doesn't count) created. The lead singer refuses to rehearse, shows up 3 hours late to shows, doesn't do interviews and looks nothing like a rock star and more like your weird drunk uncle that you see occasionally at family gatherings who you politely avoid.

They are regarded as a joke by everyone but a small circle of people. When you bring up "Guns N Roses" or "Chinese Democracy" to 99% of the population here are the reactions:

• What happened to Axl Rose? He looks like shit.
  • Why doesn't he just get back together with Slash

That's pretty much the modern day reaction to Guns N Roses the Axl Rose Traveling Guns N Roses Tribute Band.

Edited by dude69
  • Like 4

Don't worry about the one or two delusional folks failing in their attempts to keep hope alive. Most everyone has seen the Nu debacle for what it is at this point.

Pavlov's dogs mate.......say what you want about Axl but some of his hardcore fans have been well trained by him to accept what ever scraps he is willing to share with them...they sit here waiting for that bell to ring, like Fernando's cryptic messages, and start salivating even if they are given nothing of substance in the end..........

Don't worry about the one or two delusional folks failing in their attempts to keep hope alive. Most everyone has seen the Nu debacle for what it is at this point.

Pavlov's dogs mate.......say what you want about Axl but some of his hardcore fans have been well trained by him to accept what ever scraps he is willing to share with them...they sit here waiting for that bell to ring, like Fernando's cryptic messages, and start salivating even if they are given nothing of substance in the end..........

Mate.

Seriously, what should we be celebrating? The "Chinese Democracy Tour," now in it's 13th year? All the exciting new music? Axl's great performances where he is fat and sings like Mickey Mouse? The lame lead guitarist who is a bad rip off of Slash? The awesome Brazilian housekeeper and her son doing a bang up job managing the band? The fact that a band that would sell out Giant's Stadium now plays in 3,000 seat venues in the US? Axl refusing to show up at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame? No music videos in 20 years? An album that took 14 years to make, is now 5 years old and is considered one of the top 5 biggest disappointments in the history of rock music?

Honestly, what is there to be happy about? DJ Ashba's Swag? Another Chinese Democracy Tour? Ron's BBQ sauce? Dramatic tweets and posts from band members that played no role in any of the music that the band plays?

Guns N Roses is now nothing more than a poorly managed nostalgia tour headlined by an out of shape former celebrity and missing the rest of the original cast. The vast majority of the music they play on their nostalgia tour consists of music all but one of them (keyboardist doesn't count) created. The lead singer refuses to rehearse, shows up 3 hours late to shows, doesn't do interviews and looks nothing like a rock star and more like your weird drunk uncle that you see occasionally at family gatherings who you politely avoid.

They are regarded as a joke by everyone but a small circle of people. When you bring up "Guns N Roses" or "Chinese Democracy" to 99% of the population here are the reactions:

That's pretty much the modern day reaction to Guns N Roses the Axl Rose Traveling Guns N Roses Tribute Band.

Follow another band instead of being a jerk on a fan forum.

My guess is the same as most, I'm assuming this will be the announcement of some early 2014 tour dates along with release information on the A4D show.

Personally, I don't have any problem with the way it's worded though. I'm just hoping that there's a follow up to it sooner than later.

OK, now I gotta agree with Beta... Stop complaining! You have all been crying about information, and when they tell us they're trying to get it done to tell us what's going on, this is your reaction? You think this is their fault? Come on, don't you know Axl Rose? It looks like you have not been his fan for over years...

OK, now I gotta agree with Beta... Stop complaining! You have all been crying about information, and when they tell us they're trying to get it done to tell us what's going on, this is your reaction? You think this is their fault? Come on, don't you know Axl Rose? It looks like you have not been his fan for over years...

True. I think it's kind of funny how people like to just blame Beta and her family for everything that has gone wrong.

Gah, Manets, haven't you learned by now that we have to take everything they say with a grain of salt? I agree that the posts from idiots that say "Fuck Fernando!!" are insanely dumb and unwarranted. But, you know, fool me once and all that...

• Like 2

So basically you can't dispute anything I said. And I can follow them if I want. At this point it is more out of the false hope that Axl will get treatment and produce new music...but I know that ultimately he will continue to disappoint.

So basically you can't dispute anything I said. And I can follow them if I want. At this point it is more out of the false hope that Axl will get treatment and produce new music...but I know that ultimately he will continue to disappoint.
You clearly don't know volcano very well. You have to realize that he can't really see reality because he's so far up Axl's rectum. That, or he's actually Axl.
  • Like 1

His message is basically blaming touring for nothing else happening. Most bands would not have to throw every single other thing by the wayside just because they are touring. At the bare minimum they could still manage their fanclub in a respectable way and update the fans. Most bands could also tour and would still manage to get a DVD released.

Team Brazil is a joke for many reasons but the fact that they can only do one thing at a time is ridiculous.

It's like what I've always said about gnr fans...most of us feel like beaten dogs. We are told about new albums from one member of the group, then another member says there is no album. Then when we say "wtf" either a member of the band or management flip out on us. I've never seen anything remotely close to this with any other band.

The paragraph looks like it's written by a third grader. If you are a professional public relations person, you proofread what you send and it's typically well written.

Secondly, sending a paragraph with no information saying that you are figuring out your "strategy" to share information looks like you don't know you are doing.

Many people are of the opinion that Beta and Fernando do not have the qualifications and experience to manage Guns N Roses and are doing an amateur job. I think this paragraph from Fernando does nothing to dissuade anyone with that opinion and only reinforces that these guys are in way over their head.

I mean seriously, what organization sends out something like that. "We are working on a strategy to share new information we will get it to you when we have it please bear with us thanks bye."

Imagine how they manage and run everything else. These people are incompetent and we all know it and anyone with a brain can see the direct correlation of Axl's downfall with the emergence of his sycophant house keeper and her 30 year old live in son as the controlling forces of the Guns N Roses empire.

Seriously...this band started out as a bunch of bad asses in LA rehearsing in a storage facility kicking ass on the sunset strip. Now it is run by a Brazilian Housekeeper sending "tweets" and bad facebook posts who have nothing to do with Rock and who played no part in the original success of the band. The only connection Beta has to old Guns N Roses is that she used to be Stephanie Seymour's housekeeper. Axl obviously couldn't have Stephanie so his last connection to her is her housekeeper who has now managed to exploit the shit out of an insecure mentally ill celebrity.

Yes, this management team is phenomenal. I'm really looking forward to their "strategy." My guess is that they will share with us how Guns N Roses Axl Rose's Travelling Guns N Roses Tribute Band will be playing Rock N Rio and touring in some foreign country or to 1,500 user venues in the US on the never ending "Chinese Democracy Tour" that has been stretched out over 13 years. Exciting!

• Like 3