Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

A gameplan is a figure of speech... jesus calm down! :) I for one like that they have acknowledged the fans discontent and are working on something. What it is, who knows... we all know what we want it to be but, we'll see!

The message seemed reasonable to me. as for The gameplan, that is necessary, a band as big as GnR can't just do things on the spur of the moment, things have to be thought through, band members have to be informed, booking agents have to be informed, labels etc. it's not as easy as you might think. Even bands who have 20/30 yr experienced managers still have to put a game plan together... don't for get that the music business is... A business, and in business you need a strategy.

LOL.

Yet for some reason, other bands - especially those who have been in the business for 20/30 years and have experience managers - are able to routinely release albums, videos, dvds, tour successfully and give their fans updates on the band's status. And most of the time, it isn't the manager's son doing all the talking, it's actual BAND MEMBERS communicating with their fans.

He just gave an "update" to say he is working on an "update." Ridiculous.

I know as much as you do about what is going on internally with the band. Yet, I can pop this out in two minutes:

"Sorry for the recent silence, but the guys are vacationing and relaxing from the last tour so there hasn't been anything newsworthy to report. I know your all dying for a new album, and trust me, so is the band! We've got some great songs (you've heard the titles) in the can and we hope to combine them with some songs the current line-up has been working on. DJ and BBF are flooding me with ideas!

Ideally we can work out a deal with the label and get you guys a new album before Christmas 2014. If so, we'll promote that album with a 2-year world tour. And to keep the fellas from getting bored we hope to do another Up Close and Personal tour of some sort this summer (or maybe a couple festivals) where we'll road test some of those new songs. THANK YOU for your support over the years and decades, the band loves you all. I'll chat with you soon.

P.S. On the Nightrain website (which is FREE to join) we've posted a couple 20-second snippets of a few songs we've been working on. Go check them out and leave a comment to let us know what you think! Thanks again for your support."

Ha! not in this lifetime! but I do like your ideas and wish it was a possibility.

This is ridiculous..As usual, theyre just in a perpetual state of stalling for time..and when the fans have had enough, they'll come out with another statement stalling for more time..Just spit it out Fernando! Say what's going on..Even if nothing is..Say it..

• Like 1

I am we gameplan the bomb post. It come be soon happening, but not make up to for many moon of the shitpost. This shitpost not be the gameplan, but gameplan coming in the soon time. Thank you for in the patience of the meantime enjoying my still with shitpost.

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b.jpg

RRnhhqW.gif

I am we gameplan the bomb post. It come be soon happening, but not make up to for many moon of the shitpost. This shitpost not be the gameplan, but gameplan coming in the soon time. Thank you for in the patience of the meantime enjoying my still with shitpost.

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b.jpg

RRnhhqW.gif

This is some of the stellar marketing the Beta/Fernando management team came up with. Jesus.

Excellent.

So much negativity could be nipped in the bud with updates/interactions.

yup.

it's not really asking for much.

As much as you two are completely right, by now my image of Team Complaints is so bad that I see it as them planning what bullshit to feed the fans now and who to blame. It's probably just more of "why nothing is ever Axl's fault".

Quite honestly I think that a management team that has created SO much distrust and dissatisfaction with the fans should consider accepting that they failed (miserably) and pass the torch...

Edited by username

Interesting. Looking forward to whatever may be in this "game plan".

Either way, try to keep it respectful, guys. You could either be continuously bitching about no talk at all, but now you actually have something you might be able to look forward to, regardless of what it is. Just try to chill out.

there still isnt anything to talk about, it is just a post about some kind of "gameplan" to give us "information" until the time that actual information comes out people are going to complain. this is gnr, they can say they are going to give us information, and then be silent for 8 months.

That picture always creeps me the fuck out...

I wish people would stop posting it

2n9yhed.jpg

that's some seriously frightening imagery.

Internet bully!

..is it a man or a woman ?

either way, i guess it's a scary Axl fan, probably the type that posts here and don't think much of Slash

Edited by vaida

2n9yhed.jpg

Internet bully!

either way, i guess it's a scary Axl fan, probably the type that posts here and don't think much of Slash

Lots of trannies in Brasil

2n9yhed.jpg

Internet bully!

THAT'S FROM BRAZIL?! facepalm.gif

2n9yhed.jpg

Internet bully!

THAT'S FROM BRAZIL?! facepalm.gif
It's the only logical explanation

#jk

#notracist

• Like 1