Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

I can see how the 3 hour meeting went.

All GnR people in one room sitting around rectangular table, except axl.

1:00pm

Fernando "Ok band where's axl"?

Bumblefoot "Who knows, he's always late.

2 hours later

3:00pm

Axl "Sorry I'm late, I was busy buying some new hats, rings and jackets.

Fernando "Ok, we need a plan to put out this new album.

Bumblefoot "What new album do you speak of?"

Pitman "Why the hell release a new album? Noone wants it"

Beta "Good point Chris."

Ashba "I've got tons of wonderful songs recorded, you should here them Mr. Axl Sir. I worked hard on them.

Axl "Good for you, I will come by and here them eventually.

Frank "I think a new albums a good plan."

Axl "I want Brian back."

Beta "I will see what I can do hon."

Axl "Meeting over"

Fernando "What about the?"

*everyone leaves except Fernando and Frank*

Frank "well, so much for that meeting."

Fernando "Don't worry Frank, we're the two most important people in this band, we can get this album released! Lets go get a icecream!"

Meeting recap....

2 hours waiting for axl.

15 minutes discussing album, brian, and hats, rings, and jackets.

45 minutes getting icecream.

:lol:

smilie_girl_101.gif

That picture always creeps me the fuck out...

I wish people would stop posting it

2n9yhed.jpg

that's some seriously frightening imagery.

Internet bully!
..is it a man or a woman ?

either way, i guess it's a scary Axl fan, probably the type that posts here and don't think much of Slash

Typical nuGNR fan dont you think...a bit out there in most respects. OR OR Axls fine choice of a new 4th guitarist for his menagere of players.

Lots of trannies in Brasil

I can see how the 3 hour meeting went.

All GnR people in one room sitting around rectangular table, except axl.

1:00pm

Fernando "Ok band where's axl"?

Bumblefoot "Who knows, he's always late.

2 hours later

3:00pm

Axl "Sorry I'm late, I was busy buying some new hats, rings and jackets.

Fernando "Ok, we need a plan to put out this new album.

Bumblefoot "What new album do you speak of?"

Pitman "Why the hell release a new album? Noone wants it"

Beta "Good point Chris."

Ashba "I've got tons of wonderful songs recorded, you should here them Mr. Axl Sir. I worked hard on them.

Axl "Good for you, I will come by and here them eventually.

Frank "I think a new albums a good plan."

Axl "I want Brian back."

Beta "I will see what I can do hon."

Axl "Meeting over"

Fernando "What about the?"

*everyone leaves except Fernando and Frank*

Frank "well, so much for that meeting."

Fernando "Don't worry Frank, we're the two most important people in this band, we can get this album released! Lets go get a icecream!"

Meeting recap....

2 hours waiting for axl.

15 minutes discussing album, brian, and hats, rings, and jackets.

45 minutes getting icecream.

Funny as it is, this is probably what happens in reality! :blink:

Hahahaha! they release a statement to announce they are working on a game plan to deliver what the fans need most..... INFORMATION. Working on a game plan so at a later date they can anounce the game plan? Holy shit balls. I'm pretty sure fans don't give a flying fuck about "information" at this point. Release an album and the fans wouldn't give a shit if you talked to them ever again. MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, is what fans want. What a bunch of clueless f-ing twats.

It's beyond comical. How these people haven't exhiled themselves into hidding based on sheer embarassment for being the clusterfuck that they are is impressive. It's just beyond insane that these people are so out of touch they don't even have a game plan for their game plan yet. Which means they DON'T have a game plan at all.

This statement disguised as an "olive branch" to fans that says aboslutely nothing is meant to appease the blind sheep. With your everlasting prasie and worship it buys them more time to do nothing. Every single one of you that looks at this in a positive light by saying things like "It's better than nothing" or "At least they are acknowldgeing us" or whatever are the reason this shit continues to happen. You are to blame. They use your blind worship as the currency they need to continue doing nothing and leach off their own fans. .

The way i see it there are two possible meanings behind an update that promises an update soon:

1. Something of consequence is actually going to happen soon. The band is sensitive to releasing info they might yet need to change (no lies, promises, guarantees) - so they're buying a bit more time just to set it all in motion before they go live with the huge news.

2. We are so far away from anything happening that there's literally not even a long range statement (eg "we want to put out the other CD sessions within the next few years") that can safely be made. It's a case of like "we'll have a meeting next month, to set a time to make a plan, to work out how to decide if we want to do anything"

Next summer Is World Cup in Brazil - the biggest sports event in the world

GNR is huge in Brazil + Team Brazil

Maybe a performance with huge exposure and a release right after!

Rumors already have U2 headlining the festivities. http://www.alancross.ca/a-journal-of-musical-things/2013/9/30/u2-to-play-opening-of-brazilian-world-cup.html No way GnR is organized enough to get in on that.

Next summer Is World Cup in Brazil - the biggest sports event in the world

GNR is huge in Brazil + Team Brazil

Maybe a performance with huge exposure and a release right after!

Rumors already have U2 headlining the festivities. http://www.alancross.ca/a-journal-of-musical-things/2013/9/30/u2-to-play-opening-of-brazilian-world-cup.html No way GnR is organized enough to get in on that.

Some idiots here seem to believe Fernando is as savvy of a music marketing machine as U2 have.

Hahahaha! they release a statement to announce they are working on a game plan to deliver what the fans need most..... INFORMATION. Working on a game plan so at a later date they can anounce the game plan? Holy shit balls. I'm pretty sure fans don't give a flying fuck about "information" at this point. Release an album and the fans wouldn't give a shit if you talked to them ever again. MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, is what fans want. What a bunch of clueless f-ing twats.

It's beyond comical. How these people haven't exhiled themselves into hidding based on sheer embarassment for being the clusterfuck that they are is impressive. It's just beyond insane that these people are so out of touch they don't even have a game plan for their game plan yet. Which means they DON'T have a game plan at all.

This statement disguised as an "olive branch" to fans that says aboslutely nothing is meant to appease the blind sheep. With your everlasting prasie and worship it buys them more time to do nothing. Every single one of you that looks at this in a positive light by saying things like "It's better than nothing" or "At least they are acknowldgeing us" or whatever are the reason this shit continues to happen. You are to blame. They use your blind worship as the currency they need to continue doing nothing and leach off their own fans. .

What is worse in your opinion?

Axl having a management team like this, where the son of his head manager releases an "update" to announce a future "update"

OR

The posters on here who are defending it and acting like GnR just did something good?

Don't get me wrong, to release a statement that basically says we are working on releasing a statement is dumb. But, and I doubt this is the case, if it's about new music, Axl doesn't need to say anything, no statements until it's a done 100% deal. The minute he says anything about working on something new, everyone will be on that ass. The countdown to CDII has begun! and shit like that.

Axl having a management team like this, where the son of his head manager releases an "update" to announce a future "update"

OR

The posters on here who are defending it and acting like GnR just did something good?

For my part, I'm not defending it not acting like GN'R did something good, but I also see no reason to act as if this is the worst thing to ever have happened.

OR

For my part, I'm not defending it not acting like GN'R did something good, but I also see no reason to act as if this is the worst thing to ever have happened.

Agreed.

It's just the entire history of Team Brazil and of Axl's unwillingness to communicate with the fans that makes updates like this seem so idiotic.

Using Slash or Bach as an example (just because of their affiliation with Axl and GnR).

Those guys would text/FB a message THEMSELVES and say "got an update coming soon" and you'd be curious as to what the big news was gonna be.

But with GnR...................we rarely hear from Axl or anything official from a band member. What we do hear is them accusing the fans of being racist, of being complainers, or ruining future album releases because one guy leaked a couple alt versions of old songs and then the ridiculous response they gave to the five questions the forum sent to them, or if we do hear from Axl the message is quickly deleted and written off as him being hacked.................and then Fernando - NOT Axl, not DJ, not BBF, not Fortus, not Stintson, not Pitman, not Dizzy, not Frank - but Fernando releases a statement to say that they are working on a statement. You gotta admit, these guys are rank amateurs and clearly have no clue what they are doing.

You seem to make a lot of "observations". You seem like a former member. Care to share your previous username?

No I dont.

Im only interested in anonymity.

Ill watch the observations, its hard to refrain.

That's why you had to create another username? So you could be more anonymous?