Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

Hahahaha! they release a statement to announce they are working on a game plan to deliver what the fans need most..... INFORMATION. Working on a game plan so at a later date they can anounce the game plan? Holy shit balls. I'm pretty sure fans don't give a flying fuck about "information" at this point. Release an album and the fans wouldn't give a shit if you talked to them ever again. MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, is what fans want. What a bunch of clueless f-ing twats.

It's beyond comical. How these people haven't exhiled themselves into hidding based on sheer embarassment for being the clusterfuck that they are is impressive. It's just beyond insane that these people are so out of touch they don't even have a game plan for their game plan yet. Which means they DON'T have a game plan at all.

This statement disguised as an "olive branch" to fans that says aboslutely nothing is meant to appease the blind sheep. With your everlasting prasie and worship it buys them more time to do nothing. Every single one of you that looks at this in a positive light by saying things like "It's better than nothing" or "At least they are acknowldgeing us" or whatever are the reason this shit continues to happen. You are to blame. They use your blind worship as the currency they need to continue doing nothing and leach off their own fans. .

What is worse in your opinion?

Axl having a management team like this, where the son of his head manager releases an "update" to announce a future "update"

OR

The posters on here who are defending it and acting like GnR just did something good?

Haha to be honest man it saddens me more to see people defend it and act like it was a good thing. Why? Because Fernando is one person. The people posting on here are a reflection of society. I persoanlly think it's pathetic than anybody could look at that statement and defend it as a move in the right direction. It's not a negative or positive thing. It's a stupid thing. It's being ridiculous and it blows my mind that some people just can't comprehend the stupidity of it. I mean fo crying out loud he says they're working on dleivering what the fans need most...... INFORMATION. Like WTF. The fans want a new album. they don't care about your information at this point

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

Does she think its funny when she does that stuff? I mean, I get that she wants her privacy, but with the way she acts to what I assume are the very few people that even know who she is is borderline Axl behavior. Yet, unlike Axl, we know nothing else about her and she just seems like a total bitch when she does stuff like this. I just don't get what she thinks is being accomplished by giving the finger to someone taking a picture of her. Its like she's trying to facilitate the downfall of this band's management. And honestly, she deserves to be given the finger a lot more than being the one administering it.

• Like 1

I'll never understand getting all worked up against something like this.

Agreed. More to the point, even if you didn't find his update worded as well as it could have been or as useful in its content as you would've hoped for, I don't see how it was worthy of insults being hurled towards Fernando. If nothing else, the statement was polite and courteous and undeserving of personal attacks as a response.

Ali

Agreed. More to the point, even if you didn't find his update worded as well as it could have been or as useful in its content as you would've hoped for, I don't see how it was worthy of insults being hurled towards Fernando. If nothing else, the statement was polite and courteous and undeserving of personal attacks as a response.

Ali

It's the fact that the "update" said nothing. In the mind of GNR management, it was an appetizing string of sentences which should have cooled fan tension. In reality, since the "update" had no content, it caused the direct opposite. GNR fans are smarter than people think they are... or they're just used to years and years of bullshit and can tell when they're reading bullshit. Probably the second one.

Edited by OmarBradley

Ali

It's the fact that the "update" said nothing. In the mind of GNR management, it was an appetizing string of sentences which should have cooled fan tension. In reality, since the "update" had no content, it caused the direct opposite. GNR fans are smarter than people think they are... or they're just used to years and years of bullshit and can tell when they're reading bullshit. Probably the second one.

Even if "GN'R fans" are used to years and years of bullshit, I don't see how that would warrant the personal attacks. Skepticism? Cynicism? Sure, I understand. But, you can express those things without calling someone a loser or saying they're pathetic.

Ali

That picture always creeps me the fuck out...

I wish people would stop posting it

2n9yhed.jpg

that's some seriously frightening imagery.

Internet bully!

..is it a man or a woman ?

either way, i guess it's a scary Axl fan, probably the type that posts here and don't think much of Slash

Lots of trannies in Brasil

THAT'S FROM BRAZIL?! facepalm.gif

..is he/she part of Team Brazil.. :D

Even if "GN'R fans" are used to years and years of bullshit, I don't see how that would warrant the personal attacks. Skepticism? Cynicism? Sure, I understand. But, you can express those things without calling someone a loser or saying they're pathetic.

Ali

I guess I don't have an argument against that point. I can understand why people are upset, I just don't care this point. Personal attacks may not be warranted, but when its your job to be a liaison (person) to a group of fans (people), there is always going to be personal attacks. Example: President Obama, CEO's of major corporations, movie stars, celebrities, sports stars, etc. It's part of modern culture.

I could really care less if Axl does anything again. But Fernando and Beta are such a joke. You have to wonder how much money the band is losing being managed by these guys. I'm sure promoters and other industry insiders think they're more of a joke than we do, and I'm sure they take advantage of the situation.

Could you really? You're making us 'Mericans look bad.

Complaints. complaints, complaints that's all I hear.

Seriously, what should we be celebrating? The "Chinese Democracy Tour," now in it's 13th year? All the exciting new music? Axl's great performances where he is fat and sings like Mickey Mouse? The lame lead guitarist who is a bad rip off of Slash? The awesome Brazilian housekeeper and her son doing a bang up job managing the band? The fact that a band that would sell out Giant's Stadium now plays in 3,000 seat venues in the US? Axl refusing to show up at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame? No music videos in 20 years? An album that took 14 years to make, is now 5 years old and is considered one of the top 5 biggest disappointments in the history of rock music?

Honestly, what is there to be happy about? DJ Ashba's Swag? Another Chinese Democracy Tour? Ron's BBQ sauce? Dramatic tweets and posts from band members that played no role in any of the music that the band plays?

Please highlight all of the great things that Axl has done recently.

Guns N Roses is now nothing more than a poorly managed nostalgia tour headlined by an out of shape former celebrity and missing the rest of the original cast. The vast majority of the music they play on their nostalgia tour consists of music all but one of them (keyboardist doesn't count) created. The lead singer refuses to rehearse, shows up 3 hours late to shows, doesn't do interviews and looks nothing like a rock star and more like your weird drunk uncle that you see occasionally at family gatherings who you politely avoid.

They are regarded as a joke by everyone but a small circle of people. When you bring up "Guns N Roses" or "Chinese Democracy" to 99% of the population here are the reactions:

• What happened to Axl Rose? He looks like shit.
  • Why doesn't he just get back together with Slash

That's pretty much the modern day reaction to Guns N Roses the Axl Rose Traveling Guns N Roses Tribute Band.

Follow another band instead of being a jerk on a fan forum.

Good one there, potsy :P

That picture always creeps me the fuck out...

I wish people would stop posting it

2n9yhed.jpg

God, I have such a boner.

As stated earlier, they need a plan to come up with a plan?

Just awful. My IQ has lowered after reading that message.

Couldn't agree more. WTF was the point to releasing this statement? Honestly, if you back up this band IE Volcano, Ali, Brain, etc. You need your head checked.I mean, those posters imho do, but wow. This was absolutely pathetic and it makes Fernando look like a bigger douche. I mean, Fernando is a mooching bag of douche anyways, but this is embarressing.

Good of Fernando to keep us posted, even when he has nothing to announce.

Sorry, I forgot to include you in that "needs their head examined" category.By far the dumbest post ever typed out in the history of the internet. Assuming you weren't sarcastic, of course.

So wtf was that 3 hour meeting about if they weren't game planning?

I bet it was about who will change Axl's diaper while Beta does Axl errands for his booty. Nuff said!

Caption this:

523214003d2211e3895f22000a9e4895_6.jpg

"I'm sexy and I know it"

Nothing sexier than a 60 years old woman giving the finger.

Couldn't agree more. I have another boner. All 80 inches.

They need a fucking gameplan to say something? This is beyond pathetic.

There's a reason this got so many likes. A reason that piece of shit Fernando could never understand.

Honestly, now I'm just pissed that Beta forgot to wear a condom and this douche was born. Not only does he lack the ability to properly type, but he makes it even clearer he serves no purpose but to mooch off of a rockstar.

Pathetic.

• Like 2