Metallica to play Antarctica

Amir

Cool for the fans there, I guess.

Still waiting for the next US dates.

I know you're probably referring to the SA fans, but if you take that comment in the context of the thread title...what fans? :awesomeface:

And I'll see them on the next US run. They're the only Big 4 band I still have to check off, and I'll begrudgingly see them once.

I know you're probably referring to the SA fans, but if you take that comment in the context of the thread title...what fans? :awesomeface:

And I'll see them on the next US run. They're the only Big 4 band I still have to check off, and I'll begrudgingly see them once.

That's how I feel too, gotta see them once I guess. I like their first four albums too much to completely ignore that the band didn't end in 1989.

I wish some audience recordings popped up from this show :awesomeface:

Would be cooler than the official soundboards

They should be careful lest they all get trapped under ice :awesomeface:

This made me a huge lol

i hope they play that song

Hey, what about scientist/Antarctic researchers over there? :headbang:

Not to mention the penguins go crazy on this show while they drinking Coca Cola...

Edited by Crash Diet

Metallica > Slayer and Anthrax live. It ain't 1989 anymore but they're at their best since the Black Album days.

Nothing against them bands though. They're all sick and held their own considering I saw all three on the same day this year.

That's how I feel too, gotta see them once I guess. I like their first four albums too much to completely ignore that the band didn't end in 1989.

that about sums it up for me as well :lol:

nothing can touch their first 4 albums, just amazing albums. they have really fucked up since then.

Edited by bran

Kill 'Em All is the only one I really like, but I appreciate the next 3.

• 1 month later...