Outside of the forum, have you heard anyone mention Chinese Democracy II?

CoolRanchDressing

I haven't. Have you? It's hard to believe the sequel to the most anticipate album of all time isn't generating more buzz.

UFO's Bigfoot, Unicorns and Loch Ness Monster: Rumoured to exist with anectdotal evidence strongly suggesting that they in fact do exist:

"Chinese Democracy 2" often disscused, cussed, speculated and rumoured to exist as well. And strangly enough like the creatures of myth...there is no solid scientific proof it exist except as a figment of Axl's imagination and by default ours as well.

Which one of these mythical creatures/phenomenon will surface with credible proof first and prove that they are amoung us??..inquiring minds are dying to know. As I see it Ive been dying for 25 years since this GNR exploded on the scene. Every second is one step closer you know... time is running out across the board.

To the peoples of the world..CD2 and Guns and Roses are still largely figments of our overactive consumer driven passionate perceptions, However No one is holding candlelight vigils outside of Axls Mansion while he ferviously slaves away at his second coming masterpiece...If it does exist its still a deeply guarded secret so shocking that the world as we know it will shift on its axis. We are neither competent nor are we capable of hearing even the slightest hint of it for fear that all hell will break loose.

They made fun of it on How I Met Your Mother. Otherwise, people I know just don't seem to care about it.

Can you provide a YouTube link or any sort of evidence whatsoever to back up your claim that they mentioned CDII on How I Met Your Mother? Please.

Nobody cares about GNR anymore... sure they might show up at a show sometimes just to remember the old times... but they won't do it because they have any minimum interest in this current band.

Says the guy that spends his time begging for leaks when he's not pretending that he has them.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

They made fun of it on How I Met Your Mother. Otherwise, people I know just don't seem to care about it.

Can you provide a YouTube link or any sort of evidence whatsoever to back up your claim that they mentioned CDII on How I Met Your Mother? Please.

Nobody cares about GNR anymore... sure they might show up at a show sometimes just to remember the old times... but they won't do it because they have any minimum interest in this current band.

Says the guy that spends his time begging for leaks when he's not pretending that he has them.

I never claimed i didn't care. I'm saying nobody cares, except for us in the forums.

Even though (and to clarify), i don't have much interest in this current band or any other bands from the "Axl Partnership". Only thing that drives me to check out the songs is pure curiosity.

Always end up not liking the songs. Out of Chinese Democracy i liked 5 songs...

Ah! No, I can not. I misread, thought it was about CD. Edited by username
  • Like 1

Ah! No, I can not. I misread, thought it was about CD.

I see. Would've been cool if they had.

Nope.

Do you even hear anything from the last album on the radio? I have literally never heard one song played. And GNR is still a radio staple around here, but nothing past 1991.

Our local rock station (101 WRIF) played the entire album a ton over the weekend of release from about Thursday to Tuesday. Then they played the title cut on and off for about the next month or so. Since that, I've never heard any of it on the radio. Such a bummer too because in 2006, the same station had the Better leak in regular rotation and the DJs were really talking it up.

He's not bullshitting. Barney did make a 'Chinese Democracy' joke on an episode.

He's not bullshitting. Barney did make a 'Chinese Democracy' joke on an episode.

I knew about that. I was hoping for a CDII joke.