Night Train GNR fan club

Val22

K, if this has been posted before, sorry. I was away for one week.

Anyway, got an email and joined the Night Train GNR fan club. It wasn't expensive at all and you get some cool stuff.

I don't know how it'll work if/when GNR tours. It said something about VIP tickets, but since GNR isn't touring the US anytime soon, I'm not worried about that factor.

Anyway, it should be interesting what joining will actual consist of in the coming year?

You get:

-Access to an awesome forum, moderated by everyone's favourite management team

-Incredible merch with GREAT artistic designs

-Exclusive live pictures that will be posted on PC

-Access to a Bumblefoot Live Chat

-An early chance to get tickets on the next Greatest Shits tour

And much more!

Wait wait theres more: If you joine now Heres what you get: carefully screened content for cheery and insightful dialogue that gets properly censored for your viewing pleasure. Truelly a must have for the brownnosers and circle jerks who associate fandome with idol worship!! Hundreds of fans have tuned in to leave thier beloved band a personal and heartwarming accolades which in turn, after being screened and censored by our ever thoughtful NSA, You guessed it fanboys and fangirls!!!! Properly and more significantly will be completely ignored and go unanswered! If you dont know the answer by now...well thats your problem not ours because hey! Its working for us here in Camp GNR!

Yes if you sign on now you too can join the ranks of millions who feel absolutely ignored because thats what is magical about this sight...no fan and band interaction need never occour!!!

You get:

-Access to an awesome forum, moderated by everyone's favourite management team

-Incredible merch with GREAT artistic designs

-Exclusive live pictures that will be posted on PC

-Access to a Bumblefoot Live Chat

-An early chance to get tickets on the next Greatest Shits tour

And much more!

A live Bble chat- yawn. Might as well get a live chat with my garbage man.

Well whatever this fan club will or will not be, I get a cool t-shirt and keychain out of it and since tour shirts go for $35 and up these days, I'd say I did okay.

I like to give fan clubs a try at least once. If it sucks, then I'm done.

I belonged to Linkin Park's Underground and it was awesome. I got cool free stuff and access to tickets to concerts before they went on sale. Even got to meet the band.

I guess I'll see if this has anything that interests me, if not, I got a shirt and keychain, so I'm good.