Why do so many "adults" watch wrassling?

Facekicker

I'm sure a pretend fighter couldn't lay a hand on a professional boxer in the streets.

For the most, maybe not. Some, maybe. The people making fun of wrestling, wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

Yeah, well, I don't see how me not being able to beat up John Cena makes wrestling any less laughable.

If anything it makes it more laughable. :lol:

I'm sure a pretend fighter couldn't lay a hand on a professional boxer in the streets.

I'm sure a professional boxer couldn't lay a hand on Brock Lesnar in the streets.
Oh really? When he tried UFC he got tko'd in the first round. A pro boxer would knock the shit out of him.

Actually, I'll correct myself here and say that was one fight. His record in UFC was 5-3-0 so he obviously can carry himself. But he can be beaten.

Edited by Facekicker

I'm sure a professional boxer couldn't lay a hand on Brock Lesnar in the streets.
Oh really? When he tried UFC he got tko'd in the first round. A pro boxer would knock the shit out of him.

Actually, I'll correct myself here and say that was one fight. His record in UFC was 5-3-0 so he obviously can carry himself. But he can be beaten.

Lucky for that edit. He can be beaten (Anyone can) but a boxer would have to get pretty damn lucky to do it.

Lucky for that edit. He can be beaten (Anyone can) but a boxer would have to get pretty damn lucky to do it.

I don't think so. But it would be interesting. More interesting than rolling around play fighting with oiled up guys.

I don't think so. But it would be interesting. More interesting than rolling around play fighting with oiled up guys.

Nah, there is much more rolling around on the ground humping each other in UFC than in WWE. Being fake gives them the advantage of limiting that shit.

Why do people watch movies and TV shows? Everything in them is obviously fake. Breaking Bad was cool until I realized Bryan Cranston isn't actually a meth kingpin.

Fair enough, obviously I am missing what is so great about oiled men rolling around play fighting. I'd rather watch Breaking Bad myself. Each to their own.

Why do people watch movies and TV shows? Everything in them is obviously fake. Breaking Bad was cool until I realized Bryan Cranston isn't actually a meth kingpin.

Because good movies and TV shows usually try to duplicate reality as much as their plot allows them to. They don't have cringeworthy monologues and when there are choreographed fight scenes, they aren't shitty.

I know this thread was just made to wind Bacardi up but "wrassling" is great. From the lighting, the fireworks and the music to the script and, of course, the fighters. Everything is enjoyable of "wrassling". It's just made with the intention of entertaining people and trying to make us spend a good time and it is succeeding at it. I still remember those Sunday mornings as a kid when I flipped out watching Hulk Hogan and I still see myself this days loving when the Undertaker makes the Tombstone.

I think it's fun when people try to convince you that it sucks saying "it's not true, they are not really fighting"... as if they were revealing a big secret. I mean, thanks for the info.

We are not cool enough because we watch "wrassling"? OK.

Edited by izzygirl
  • Like 2

I know this thread was just made to wind Bacardi up but "wrassling" is great. From the lighting, the fireworks and the music to the script and, of course, the fighters. Everything is enjoyable of "wrassling". It's just made with the intention of entertaining people and trying to make us spend a good time and it is succeeding at it. I still remember those Sunday mornings as a kid when I flipped out watching Hulk Hogan and I still see myself this days loving when the Undertaker makes the Tombstone.

I think it's fun when people try to convince you that it sucks saying "it's not true, they are not really fighting"... as if they were revealing a big secret. I mean, thanks for the info.

No one is questioning why a girl would like to see muscle men strutting around and play-fighting. As I said, most men would like to see girls mud wrestling, too.

• Like 1

No one is questioning why a girl would like to see muscle men strutting around and play-fighting. As I said, most men would like to see girls mud wrestling, too.

Any male who watches wrasslin is a gay!

lolz