Why do so many "adults" watch wrassling?

Facekicker

I know this thread was just made to wind Bacardi up but "wrassling" is great. From the lighting, the fireworks and the music to the script and, of course, the fighters. Everything is enjoyable of "wrassling". It's just made with the intention of entertaining people and trying to make us spend a good time and it is succeeding at it. I still remember those Sunday mornings as a kid when I flipped out watching Hulk Hogan and I still see myself this days loving when the Undertaker makes the Tombstone.

I think it's fun when people try to convince you that it sucks saying "it's not true, they are not really fighting"... as if they were revealing a big secret. I mean, thanks for the info.

We are not cool enough because we watch "wrassling"? OK.

No one is questioning why a girl would like to see muscle men strutting around and play-fighting. As I said, most men would like to see girls mud wrestling, too.

Any male who watches wrasslin is a gay!

lolz

No, don't be silly. But I am sure much less people would see if it it wasn't so overtly homoerotic.

I know this thread was just made to wind Bacardi up but "wrassling" is great. From the lighting, the fireworks and the music to the script and, of course, the fighters. Everything is enjoyable of "wrassling". It's just made with the intention of entertaining people and trying to make us spend a good time and it is succeeding at it. I still remember those Sunday mornings as a kid when I flipped out watching Hulk Hogan and I still see myself this days loving when the Undertaker makes the Tombstone.

I think it's fun when people try to convince you that it sucks saying "it's not true, they are not really fighting"... as if they were revealing a big secret. I mean, thanks for the info.

No one is questioning why a girl would like to see muscle men strutting around and play-fighting. As I said, most men would like to see girls mud wrestling, too.

lolz

No, don't be silly. But I am sure much less people would see if it it wasn't so overtly homoerotic.

I don't watch much wrassling but is it homoerotic ? I didn't think it was, not unless you're looking for it.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

lolz

I don't watch much wrassling but is it homoerotic ? I didn't think it was, not unless you're looking for it.

Or trying to get a reaction from someone.

Yeah, all wrestlers are half-naked.

Goldust-BG.png

Kane+New+Wallpaper+2013+04.jpg

wwe-battleground-bray-wyatt-exorcist.gif

play_e_theshield_576.jpg

Edited by luciusfunk

lolz

I don't watch much wrassling but is it homoerotic at all? I didn't think it was, not unless you're looking for it.

Wait a minute. I might have been too quick there to reject your idea that everyone who watches wrestling are gays. Because seventeen million US citizens watch WWE each week out of a total of 317 millions. That's 5.36 %, well within the range estimate of gay frequency. So yeah, perhaps you are right, perhaps most who watch sweaty, testosterone-soaked muscle men fondling each other really are gay. They might as well replace the stadium exists with closet doors.

Edited by SoulMonster

ohyou.gif?w=830

lolz

I don't watch much wrassling but is it homoerotic at all? I didn't think it was, not unless you're looking for it.

Wait a minute. I might have been too quick there to reject your idea that everyone who watches wrestling are gays. Because seventeen million US citizens watch WWE each week out of a total of 317 millions. That's 5.36 %, well within the range estimate of gay frequency. So yeah, perhaps you are right, perhaps most who watch sweaty, testosterone-soaked muscle men fondling each other really are gay. They might as well replace the stadium exists with closet doors.

You're soooo cool!! That's why you're discussing "wrassling" on a GNR forum.

Now go watch some Serbo-Croatian film, in original version of course, centered in Kantian existentialism... or go circle jerk with some other forum member about your drunk adventures in LA. No homo (erotic).
Though the fact that everytime you see a man with not many clothes on you quickly relate it to sex makes it a bit suspicious. Yes homo.
  • Like 1

same could be said about men who go see half naked men playing music at a concert.....

Axl_Rose_Slash1.jpg

• Like 3

lolz

You're soooo cool!! That's why you're discussing "wrassling" on a GNR forum.

Now go watch some Serbo-Croatian film, in original version of course, centered in Kantian existentialism... or go circle jerk with some other forum member about your drunk adventures in LA. No homo (erotic).
Though the fact that everytime you see a man with not many clothes on you quickly relate it to sex makes it a bit suspicious. Yes homo.

Hur hur hur! You said Kant! :lol:

same could be said about men who go see half naked men playing music at a concert.....

Axl_Rose_Slash1.jpg

Much more homoerotic than this:

2u6mipt.gif

Except that flexing muscles and groping each other isn't what concerts are all about. Notable exception is of course Manowar:

manowar1.jpg?w=479

Nah, only if these semi-naked pose and grope at each other to the excitement of thousands of male spectators.

Yeah, I don't think to most concert goers the highlights of a GN'R show were Axl and Slash hugging. Although I wouldn't doubt that to some here it was :D