Which album would you pay to see GnR play in its entirety

Apollo

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was listening to a podcast and it mentioned that at Metallica's festival, one night the band played Right The Lightening from start to finish and the second night they played the entire Black album.

If GnR was coming to your city next month and they were going to play one album from start to finish, which one would you vote for?

For me it would be CD (or a new album if that were a realistic option). While either of the Illusions have loads of great songs I don't think I'd want to sit through the entire album for either. AFD they play all of the songs I'd really want to hear at any given concert (would love to hear TAY again though).

CD, just so I can hear TWAT live for the first time. Would also like to hear If The World and Scraped. I really hope they can pull Prostitute off properly one day.

Would love to see the songs played by the people who actually played on the album, i.e. Robin for Better and TWAT, Bucket for TWAT and Prostitute, Bumble for Shackler's and Catcher... and no DJ.

Edited by Amir

If I had to spend, let's say, 150 dollars, which is the price of a concert ticket here in Brazil, to see an album performed fully, I'd be a new album. But only if it was it's first performance ever. If it turned out to be even better than Chinese Democracy, I'd pay for it too, but I'd definetly pay to find it out.

My ideal paid performance would be the original Rio band playing Chinese Democracy in its entirety (with Axl discussing the record between songs).

Also, the band, including Axl, would perform the record sitting down. Dimmed lights, small threatre.

I was listening to a podcast and it mentioned that at Metallica's festival, one night the band played Right The Lightening from start to finish and the second night they played the entire Black album.

If GnR was coming to your city next month and they were going to play one album from start to finish, which one would you vote for?

I was at those Metallica shows, and iirc they played the albums from finish to start. Not start to finish.