I am embarrassed for all all of us

volcano62

The cupcakes on the Bumblefoot chat was really overdoing it and way out there.

I am embarrassed for the whole GNR community. In real life any normal human being doesn't act that way. Fuckin' keyboard warriors living in mom's basement.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves (you know who you are)

Get a fuckin' life

• Like 3

The camp are well aware of what the fanbase is like. The entire set up of this chat was amateur hour.

Saying that, there is a fine line between having fun and being a dick. Ron is a big boy and is well able to handle himself

but they were kind of asking for it by leaving it unmoderated.

I didn't see the chat myself so I am only going by what people have posted here about it.

Why shouldn't people ask about slash? He's in guns n roses and makes a living playing g slash's music. Would you be happier if people asked him about Miley Cyrus?

Slash quit the band almost 20 years ago....

That makes it even more shameful that Axl and bbf haven't created anything together that people would rather talk about.

Also, people are still allowed to talk about bands that break up, people who have died, and movies that have ended.

Why shouldn't people ask about slash? He's in guns n roses and makes a living playing g slash's music. Would you be happier if people asked him about Miley Cyrus?

That makes it even more shameful

No it means the ex-fans are still bitter after almost 20 years.

It must really bother you that GNR has been going on without Slash since 1995.

Edited by volcano62

That makes it even more shameful

No it means the ex-fans are still bitter after almost 20 years.

It must really bother you that GNR has been going on without Slash since 1995.

It certainly bothers you as you never shut up about Slash!

Bbf and Axl shouldn't be the only ones who get to celebrate slash's amazing musical legacy. They get to make a living playing his amazing music, but fans aren't allowed to talk about it? Only in bizarro nugnr world.

I listen to GNR music not "Slash music"

See you guys there you go again...this is about cupcakes ruining a BBF chat and all you do is defend Slash and "his music"

In real life any normal human being doesn't act that way. Fuckin' keyboard warriors living in mom's basement.

Get a fuckin' life

pot-kettle-black.jpg

My sentiments exactly regarding every Slash post you make.

Aside from that, I do agree that trolling Ron is quite sad. I wasn't in the chat (mostly because I couldn't care less), but I do think Ron is a guy who tries to be as open and informative with fans as possible. He's in a bad situation because he either can't (as in doesn't know) or isn't allowed to answer the questions we all want to ask the most, so he does his best to answer everything else. People shouldn't cupcake a guy like that.

Edited by username
  • Like 1

I am embarrassed for the whole GNR community. In real life any normal human being doesn't act that way. Fuckin' keyboard warriors living in mom's basement.

Get a fuckin' life

If GNR management ensured the chat remained exclusive, would that have been a problem?

Get a fuckin' life

If GNR management ensured the chat remained exclusive, would that have been a problem?

There would be no problem if they ensured exclusivity. Nightrain is a great community of FANS.

Hopefully management learns from this experience

With that said it's pretty sad that grown adults need to "controlled" in a chat.

We all know I'm not a fan of slash but I would never go to a chat and insult him. that's the difference between me and the bitter ex-fans.

Edited by volcano62