I am embarrassed for all all of us

volcano62

The cupcakes on the Bumblefoot chat was really overdoing it and way out there.

I am embarrassed for the whole GNR community. In real life any normal human being doesn't act that way. Fuckin' keyboard warriors living in mom's basement.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves (you know who you are)

Get a fuckin' life

If GNR management ensured the chat remained exclusive, would that have been a problem?

There would be no problem if they ensured exclusivity. Nightrain is a great community of FANS.

Hopefully management learns from this experience

With that said it's pretty sad that grown adults need to "controlled" in a chat.

We all know I'm not a fan of slash but I would never go to a chat and insult him. that's the difference between me and the bitter ex-fans.

No, but you come on here and insult him.

• Like 1

I am embarrassed for the whole GNR community. In real life any normal human being doesn't act that way. Fuckin' keyboard warriors living in mom's basement.

Get a fuckin' life

If GNR management ensured the chat remained exclusive, would that have been a problem?

There would be no problem if they ensured exclusivity. Nightrain is a great community of FANS.

With that said it's pretty sad that grown adults need to "controlled" in a chat.

We all know I'm not a fan of slash but I would never go to a chat and insult him. that's the difference between me and the bitter ex-fans.

Yeah so fuckin' what? You all come here daily and complain about everything GNR. Stop being a hypocrite. I don't go out of my way to cupcake Slash in a chat and never would.

But for the record... He is a replacement, right? You guys haven't started arguing that he was always in the band, right?

It's rare that I get involved in this shit, but ...

Slash replaced Tracii - does that justify calling Slash a replacement?

Duff replaced Ole - so should Duff be called a replacement?

Sorum replaced Adler, who had replaced Rob - so are both Steve and Matt just replacements?

The only one who is a true Replacement is Tommy. ;)

But for the record... He is a replacement, right? You guys haven't started arguing that he was always in the band, right?

Sorum replaced Adler, who had replaced Rob - so are both Steve and Matt just replacements?

I think this is an extremely stupid point.

• Like 2

Get a fuckin' life

Yeah so fuckin' what? You all come here daily and complain about everything GNR. Stop being a hypocrite. I don't go out of my way to cupcake Slash in a chat and never would.

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if you did. If I even noticed, I would probably find it amusing.

Get a fuckin' life

The cupcakes were there because nobody has a clue how to run an official website nor how to organized a chat. The GN´R CAMP SHOULD BE ASHAMED. It was a chat about nothing. Why having Ron to chat with fans when new music is not allowed to be performed, when there is no news, no tour, no album?... nothing!!!! I don´t give a flying fuck about Ron jamming in a chat room

When he answered the Vegas DVD question he said WTF? This shows he is a hired guy. He doesn´t have a say nor a clue about anything GN´R related. Not just him, the rest of the hired guys are the same boat. In what way is this a band?

What are you actually meant to discuss on Guns N' Roses forums, besides, so called 'trolling'?

- The band does not release music

- the band has played the same show for five years

- the band announces DVDs but does not release them.

- the management are incompetent and hate the fans

- the fan club is pathetic.

I am struggling to find positive things to discuss amidst all of that lot.

That should be your cue to follow another band that suits your needs.

I'm here for the long haul. I have always supported GNR through good and bad times.

I'm getting sick and tired of this argument. Yes, it's technically correct. But Izzy, Steven, Duff and Slash are the guys they blew up with. The first lineup they properly released music with. The lineup that made them go from nothing to something. They, Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Seven, built this band. Not Rob, not Tracii and not Ole. And you annoying people damn well know it. So stop trolling with this annoying bullshit. Everybody in the band right now other than Axl and Dizzy - replacements for the members who made Guns n' Roses.
  • Like 2

No wonder they don't talk much, you guys act like fucking kids every time. The dude was justt trying to reach out and say a few words to the fans who appreciate the band. If you just look at it like that, and instead of BBF being a terrorist negotiator, there really is no reason to ask about guys who have not been in the band for 20 years, or to be a dick.

Just say hi, ask him a few questions and let it go. Trying to be that blond haired douche from TMZ was not the right play.

The guy is just making a living, not trying to make you feel good about yourself.

Man, this country is spoiled.

Was this even that much of an issue? No one had mentioned a thing until volcano's shitfit.

Nah, it wasn't much of an issue. The annoying things (to me) was people copy-pasting their ridiculous questions and spamming the whole chat and cupcakes who decided that the chat was a great arena to settle differences by impersonating people they dislike.

I think this is an extremely stupid point.

Not at all. If you are going to define a person as a "replacement" strictly because they took over somebody else's job, then you can't pick and choose those to whom you think the definition applies. Think about the billions upon billions of people who have taken over somebody's job over the years - do you call all of them replacements too? Is every player on every sports team just a "replacement"?

It's fine to call someone a replacement shortly after they take over somebody else's job, but after a while they can't be labeled a "replacement" anymore. Hell, Bumble has been in the band for more than 7 years now ... calling him a replacement is beyond silly.